Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did you ever finish looking at the 'Save Heather' code?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mouser9169
Elder
Elder

Did you ever finish looking at the 'Save Heather' code? Empty
PostSubject: Did you ever finish looking at the 'Save Heather' code?   Did you ever finish looking at the 'Save Heather' code? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:49 pm

Last I heard, you said you had found the problem, not sure if you can implement it or not.

For those wondering I had tried to make a 'Save Heather' mod some time back - not by telling her to stay outside, but actually fighting against the Sabbat in Hallowbrook basement to keep her alive.

I had pretty much balanced it out: it's the most difficult encounter in the game by far - Heather is vulnerable to friendly fire, so you have to be careful with guns, and if you don't get to her soon enough, she's toast. But it IS possible.

I always thought Wesp's "stay in the birdcage in the sky" was sort of the pussy way out.
She's MY ghoul dammit! NOBODY lays hands on her but me!!!
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever finish looking at the 'Save Heather' code?   Did you ever finish looking at the 'Save Heather' code? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:06 pm

There's a way to keep her, just tell her to stay home during the game.
Back to top Go down
mouser9169
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever finish looking at the 'Save Heather' code?   Did you ever finish looking at the 'Save Heather' code? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Claudia wrote:
There's a way to keep her, just tell her to stay home during the game.

I mentioned that in my post.

My feeling is that was just Wesp taking the easy way out to satisfy those who didn't like the 'angst' of the game:
Being a Kindred isn't supposed to be a fun and rosy existence.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever finish looking at the 'Save Heather' code?   Did you ever finish looking at the 'Save Heather' code? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:00 pm

mouser9169 wrote:

Being a Kindred isn't supposed to be a fun and rosy existence.

Unless you are a Toreador. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever finish looking at the 'Save Heather' code?   Did you ever finish looking at the 'Save Heather' code? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you ever finish looking at the 'Save Heather' code?
Page 1 of 1