Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forever Knight

Go down 
+12
Feral
Bloodstone
Nosferatu's Childe
Karavolos
Duncan.Oliver
Claudia
Dragatus
Childe of Malkav
ThePhilosopher
YamiRaziel
Maxus Corvin
Shabutaro
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

Forever Knight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Claudia wrote:
Oh. Blood alone isn't bloody and gory though.

Watch blood the last vampire (the oav anime, not the real person movie).

I'll do that then, you guys know a lot of vampire shows Very Happy 

BTW I'm loving Trinity Blood
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:40 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
There are many way one can react to Twilight, but I didn't expect fear would be one of them.
Ya, and what if the bloody sparkling is contagious?
Imagine me going somewhere to cause a bit of mischief and suddenly the Obtenebration tentacles begin to sparkle...
Then instead of being a madman, I'd look like a complete idiot.

-geek 

They'd only sparkle in the sunlight so if you avoid that, you should be fine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:07 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
There are many way one can react to Twilight, but I didn't expect fear would be one of them.
Ya, and what if the bloody sparkling is contagious?
Imagine me going somewhere to cause a bit of mischief and suddenly the Obtenebration tentacles begin to sparkle...
Then instead of being a madman, I'd look like a complete idiot.

-geek 

You could still claim to be a fan of techno... Then all the lights would be OK.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:20 pm

You might try out the Vampire Diaries, but be prepared a lot of teen drama. There are a bunch of good ideas and concepts there. It also looks good, if you can stomach it. It is not bad just more teen friendly than True Blood. Also, Nina Dobrev (the lead Bulgarian actress) is quite the eye candy. Women seem to enjoy Damon, Stefan, Klaus and Alaric a lot it seems. It is not a bad show.

A series that also has a romantic take but is definitely not as teen as the Vampire diaries, is Moonlight. I don't know what it was, but there was something about this show that made me like it quite a lot. Check it out if you wish, it is only 1 season and it is cancelled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:21 pm

YamiRaziel wrote:
It is not a bad show.
Lies and slander.
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:54 pm

Karavolos wrote:
YamiRaziel wrote:
It is not a bad show.
Lies and slander.

I'll fully admit to having watched it, but not very much. Perhaps this may be an incorrect assessment, but if you have a show about Vampires(that ISN'T Twilight), you'd expect at least a few things. Fangs, Blood drinking, and...well, even with those first two, there is something of a lack. Perhaps you do get the blood drinking, but i don't think I've seen an episode that the fangs were...VISIBLE. Sure, you see someone having a pain in the neck, but do you see bloodied fangs or the initial penetration of flesh? NO.

Plus, it has two annoying traits as far as I am concerned, the first being the relationship model between Elena, Stephan and Damon being damn close to the obvious Twilight example, and it runs for quite some time on the IDEALISM that if a Vampire is at all interested in a human, nothing has to change for the relationship to keep going. Never-mind when the issue was forced, in which case I couldn't really give a damn anymore.

Moonlight does technically share that second one, but not as bad. Given the rest of what is present in the series, I don't mind overlooking the issue.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:17 pm

When a vampire show becomes a teen drama, they're doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:18 pm

It didn't become a teen drama, it was created as one.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:30 pm

It was a general example.
If you're doing a teen drama then you shouldn't put vampires in it.

To me, it's like watching your favorite childhood cartoon being turned into a bad hentai.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:54 pm

Well, it is quite successful a show. Considering the fact they're doing a spin-off show of the Vampire Diaries, called The Originals, we may conclude it is actually very smart to do exactly this.

You may like True Blood or World of Darkness, but I bet that most of The Vampire Diaries fans wouldn't enjoy it at all. It is a matter of perception and expectation.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:01 pm

Something being successful doesn't mean it's any good :7

Vampire diaries is for 14-18.
True blood is for 15-25.

I love drama, that's how I'm running the VTM campaign, and yes, there are love stories, choices, betrayals and shit, but.. it's far more psychologically complex with 50 year old dead bodies than with highschoolers XD
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:08 pm

I saw an episode of Diaries were this supposed ancient evil vamp captured the characters and told them to break up with a hint that she had a crush on the main char, acting flawlessly as the high school's alpha bitch who's only concerned about her status and popularity amongst the "cool kids".

Never again.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:09 pm

14-18's expectations I tell ya
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:11 pm

No excuse for raping the image of blood drinking monsters of the night I tell ya >:U
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Karavolos wrote:
No excuse for raping the image of blood drinking monsters of the night I tell ya >:U

Right. Let's burn the author of this shit at the stake. Slowly, on wet wood.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Feral wrote:
Karavolos wrote:

Not on wet wood. They'll choke on the smoke and die too fast...
Crucifixion or impaling is the way to go. If you do it right, they last a few days:twisted: 

-geek 
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:22 pm

What a waste of perfectly fine meat
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Feral wrote:
Karavolos wrote:

Not on wet wood. They'll choke on the smoke and die too fast...
Crucifixion or impaling is the way to go. If you do it right, they last a few days:twisted: 

-geek 

Leave it to a malkavian to know twisted ways of killing.

I have watched almost the whole first season of Vampire Diaries out of curiosity and I must say it bored to me death, and not a good death, I was glad they didn't sparkle but the teen drama thing is not for me, I like my vampires mostly evil and cruel. Love is acceptable, True Blood did a good job, so did Anne Rice in her books, but I don't know, vampires and highschool is just silly to me, maybe I'm close minded.
Also vampires who can walk in the sun piss me off, even in Kindred The Embraced which I loved.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:52 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
What a waste of perfectly fine meat

No worries.
I am a vegetarian.

And thumbs up to Nosferatu. My thoughts, bro.
*fetches a rat*
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Feral wrote:

*fetches a rat*

Thanks, I haven't had fine rat cuisine for ages, the rats at my sewer have gotten smarter they ran away when they see me, and I think they can smell me when I'm using obfuscate, hm weird.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:39 am

Nosferatu's Childe wrote:
Leave it to a malkavian to know twisted ways of killing.
I didn't invent them.
Crucifixion is mostly a roman (Ventrue) specialty while impaling is best known from Vlad the impaler (Tzimisce)

Quote :
I have watched almost the whole first season of Vampire Diaries out of curiosity and I must say it bored to me death, and not a good death, I was glad they didn't sparkle but the teen drama thing is not for me, I like my vampires mostly evil and cruel. Love is acceptable, True Blood did a good job, so did Anne Rice in her books, but I don't know, vampires and highschool is just silly to me, maybe I'm close minded.
Hm I've fought my way through True Blood seasons 1+2, got distracted shortly after starting on season 3 and never restarted. So maybe it gets better, IDK.
Rice is ok. But only in very small doses.
Quote :
Also vampires who can walk in the sun piss me off, even in Kindred The Embraced which I loved.
I agree. The time for vampires is the night!

-geek 
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:42 am

Nosferatu's Childe wrote:
Feral wrote:

*fetches a rat*

Thanks, I haven't had fine rat cuisine for ages, the rats at my sewer have gotten smarter they ran away when they see me, and I think they can smell me when I'm using obfuscate, hm weird.
If the rats smell you while obfuscated, you have been away from your sewer for too long, or you should stop using perfume.lol! 

-geek 
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:48 am

The reason why kindred the embraced allows vampires during the day is just so they could actually FiLM the damn series XD they didn't have the technology to film at night in a nice way ^^
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:42 am

Claudia wrote:
The reason why kindred the embraced allows vampires during the day is just so they could actually FiLM the damn series XD they didn't have the technology to film at night in a nice way ^^

Film in Elysium with lights on?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:14 am

They shot several scenes during night time, and those scenes worked well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Knight   Forever Knight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forever Knight
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next