Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do it for teh lulz

Go down 
+11
Nachtrae
ThePhilosopher
Sio
LordNoir
Eliza
Childe of Malkav
Claudia
eye of the divine
Bloodywolf
PGM1961
Voraxith
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:13 am

Duncan.Oliver wrote:
Comment on current game situation:
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil... for I'm the second-meanest son of a bitch in the valley, and if need be I can run faster than the Nossie with me."

[It's like meeting a bear-- you don't have to outrun the bear; you just have to run faster than the person the bear catches.]

Razz 
Lol you sure about that brah?
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:22 am

Which part?  Running faster?  Pretty sure.  I guess we'll see now.  (grumbles)
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:24 am

Duncan.Oliver wrote:
Which part?  Running faster?  Pretty sure.  I guess we'll see now.  (grumbles)
Lol smile if it's bad it can't get much worse Wink
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:54 am

XD

Really ?

Like, really ? XD God damn it that should cost a Conscience point but considering Nyx's score.. XD

(Lyle's laughing is ass off)
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 am

Claudia wrote:
XD

Really ?

Like, really ? XD God damn it that should cost a Conscience point but considering Nyx's score.. XD

(Lyle's laughing is ass off)
Like really Razz

How does that work? I know she has an interesting Virtue scores but still fuzzy on how it works.

XD glad to be of amusement
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:04 pm

By apologizing for thinking Fred worried about the welfare of the woman, Duncan made me feel like a jerk.
y u do dis to me Sad 
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Karavolos wrote:
By apologizing for thinking Fred worried about the welfare of the woman, Duncan made me feel like a jerk.
y u do dis to me Sad 
*pats* Don't feel bad hun Smile Nyx honestly couldn't give a shit xD which makes me feel like an evil person.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:34 pm

I just realized the Prince was pretty chill seeing me considering I haven't been announced or anything. Besides this stupid cross necklace that the majority of kindred probably never even realized was worn by one of the most evasive of primogen outside of the Nosferatu.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Didn't mean to make you feel bad Kara. Duncan just assumed you went to rescue fair maiden. The player heard you ask about Lyle, but the PC didn't. Then he was like, "Oops, my mistake."

Plus it's pretty obvious Duncan felt bad for the woman. But I'm not sure why Nyx asked the Sheriff about her if she didn't care.

LOL Don't tell me the Brujah is the most soft-hearted one of the bunch.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Bah, compassion for mortals, William's only weakness... I mean, besides sunlight, fire, decapitation, lack of nourishment, bullets, many bullets, force, blunt trauma, werewolves, magic, disciplines, Storytellers, blades, axes, road rage, aliens, plasma, babies, explosions, blood hunts, boredom...
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:33 pm

Boredom is the killer.

Why does William have trouble with the name Momo? Doesn't everyone have at least one friend named Momo?

LOL I've only heard that name in the movies.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:34 pm

William is too cool to remember? Cool
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:34 pm

Lots of lulz there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Duncan.Oliver wrote:
Didn't mean to make you feel bad Kara.  Duncan just assumed you went to rescue fair maiden.  The player heard you ask about Lyle, but the PC didn't.  Then he was like, "Oops, my mistake."

Plus it's pretty obvious Duncan felt bad for the woman.  But I'm not sure why Nyx asked the Sheriff about her if she didn't care.

LOL Don't tell me the Brujah is the most soft-hearted one of the bunch.
 Because he's a messy eater and she lost her nerve to ask about the nossie if he possibly killed Momo.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:54 pm

I really try not to follow the other storylines so that I don't accidentally do something I shouldn't cause I'd have no knowledge of it, Bu I saw an update email about griffin's and that prep by Nevi.lol!
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:03 pm

Claudia wrote:
and neither can I portray Miriel, to be honest >_>

It's difficult, striking the right balance between moody teenager and terrible comedienne. I understand.

That said, WHERE IS MIRIEL, ANYWAY?

People kept moving me for me, and then a teamspeak session happened, so I have no idea. Is she in the Theatre, still waiting for Laure?
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:36 pm

I'd have loved a few news in between two rampages though Smile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD FAG Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Question 

Exclamation 
Drinks on the old one's credit card!!
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:37 pm

The last thing Claudia said about Miriel is that she handed the box to Duncan and went to t6alk to Jerome Lehin.  This was in the deambulatoire, in the Grand Theatre.  It was in the TeamSpeak summary I sent to Claudia, but she posted a slightly different version in the Theatre thread.

Last edited by Duncan.Oliver on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:06 pm

Duncan is deeply offended (okay, mildly annoyed) that nobody liked his joke about 'Plan F'. Or maybe it would be funnier with an all-Brujah crowd.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:10 am

Violence jokes aren't a Tremere's forte, the fuck it plan however...

Claudia is probably proud cause you applied the French language tho. D:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:52 am

Plan Fred? Smile 

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:20 am

Thanks for the superhero music.  The Superman theme is the best -- it's the most iconic (i.e. recognizable).  Does Fred wear a cape?  LOL

Bloodywolf wrote:
Violence jokes aren't a Tremere's forte, the fuck it plan however...

Claudia is probably proud cause you applied the French language tho. D:
Didn't know that's what 'F' stood for.  That works too.  Smile  Yet sometimes brute force is the best solution for the situation.  Even a Tremere can acknowledge that... the most efficient tool for each job, and all that.  Duncan realizes that sometimes Tremere magic is the best tool, as well.

Claudia is usually unimpressed by my Linguistic digressions.  I'm just trying to break the stereotype of the 'uneducated American'.  (Or 'Muricans, as Claudia says.)

BTW - Duncan was trying to be funny when he said the bit about comparing notes.  But he's also more blunt than usual... perhaps it has something to do with the comment he made, about still having a 'buzz from that guy earlier,'
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:44 am

I loved the forcer joke ! But I'd translate it as "to force" just plain and simple : we use forcer on doors (forcer une porte means to lock pick it or force it to open in another way) , on people (to force someone into doing something), on one self (I forced myself into eating that..)

And Lyle loved it too ! Smile

Duncan you're worse than a 'murican, you're Texan...

Clever stuff makes me "oh interesting" but as a st I try not to say anything Smile good players don't need anymore leads than they already have :p
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:03 am

As long he doesn't go full southern on us 'if Ya'll know wha I mean', I don't care XD

Besides, Duncan has an epic Jonny Cash voice, that's never a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do it for teh lulz
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next