Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quote of the day

Go down 
+21
Cretino
malak
Shabutaro
Eliza
MxM
FallenRaven
Bloodstone
Zer0Morph
Childe of Malkav
Dragatus
Duncan.Oliver
Toreador
Maxus Corvin
SaulottheGentle
Nachtrae
joemarra052075
Bloodywolf
Claudia
eye of the divine
Ayo
PGM1961
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Quote of the day - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 4:17 am

How would I know? I'm not paranoid. Paranoids only believe everybody is out for them, I know it.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 6:23 am

Right. It's not paranoia when everybody actually is out to get you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 2:35 am

"Silence is golden. But Duct Tape is silver."
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 2:27 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
"Silence is golden. But Duct Tape is silver."

THere are many things you could do with duct tape and annoing siblings, from what I hear...
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 4:32 pm

So Donald Trump backed out of his commitment to debate Bernie Sanders to no one's surprise, and out of it comes..

YT Comment wrote:
Well, it should be obvious to everyone. Chickens have always been wary of men named Sanders.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 8:15 am

You yuropieans in Euro 2016 are acting like brazilians. Shame on you!
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 10:33 am

They're chasing the round nonsense again?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 10:55 am

Jad.3 wrote:
They're chasing the round nonsense again?

Yup.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 2:55 pm

And also fighting for it after the game, it seems. I heard it was the russians but everyone in western europe loves blaming the russians for everything
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 4:41 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
And also fighting for it after the game, it seems.  I heard it was the russians but everyone in western europe loves blaming the russians for everything

Not really true. West fears Russia and wants to make business with Russia at the same time. So it is usually Poles and Romanians to blame. Whomever was guilty...
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 4:39 pm

Context: http://www.memecenter.com/fun/6770843/mine-is-amp-quot-the-fire-that-burns-in-every-direction-type-of-chaos-amp-quot

"Mostly he has other things going on of which the kids are vaguely aware and never a part."
-Werewolf: The Forsaken (core)

"This manuver is a full action and requires a Strength + Brawl roll; the difference between the attacker's and target's Sizes becomes a bonus or penalty to the roll."
-War Against the Pure

"codswallopw, of course - but legends also say children born of rape or incest are doomed to undeath."
-Mythologies (VtR)

"Dhisattva (with the shifting of features being merely an affectation) is a golden glowing aura which emanates from them."
-Lords of Summer

"most risk of becoming like their brutal Keepers: cannibals, ham-fisted monsters, lurking trolls and deep-sea daemons that drag sailors to their deaths."
-Winter Masques

"and remaining exclusively among their own kind are told of the last days of New Lyonesse, where the once-great freehold's ignorance of the humans around them proved a fatal blindness."
-Changeling: The Lost (core)

"willing to kill for the conspiracy."
-Mage: The Awakening (core)

"and aiding them in finding peace in the next world."
-Boston Unveiled

"bramble creations to his parents."
-Mysterious Places

"Like primal jazz or something."
-Book of the Dead

"Roll Results
Dramatic Failure: The information is memorized or remembered incorrectly, to be determined by the Storyteller."
-World of Darkness (core)

"If you feel a verbal exchange works best, the characters arrive at Holbrook's house to find him in the backyard, shouting at the wall of trees."
-Urban Legends

"With promises of holy or dark power."
-Geist: The Sin-Eaters (core)

"Alternative Punishments
Though they are rare, there are crimes that have gone unpunished through Blood Hunts."
-Vampire: The Dark Ages (core)

"Grand Central Terminal
Park Avenue, between 42nd and 46th Streets
The former domain and have of Prince Calebros now lies abandoned, left behind at the prince abdicated his title."
-New York by Night

"Hiding from the Herds
Your Excellency, The matter concerning the Most Reverend Galliano, Bishop of Atlantic City, has been resolved."
-Guide to the Sabbat

"peers and their superior once every seven years."
-Guide to the Camarilla

"Lapse lasts for a number of turns (or minutes, in a non-combat situation) equal to the number of successes rolled, beginning the turn after the power is activated."
-Vampire Storyteller's Handbook

"incessant manuvering of those younger than they, the Inconnu seems to have dropped out of the Juhad altogether."
-Vampire: The Masquerade (core)
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 6:17 pm

I have only a handful of books on me right now, but why not...

"Soviet maneuver was futile, because the 8. Army was forced to leave Estonia"
-Leningrad 1941-1944

"The most important thing is to disarm enemy forces in various parts of the country as fast as possible"
-China 1946-1949

"In both cases however, the transport is achieved without any expenditure of metabolic energy, so is in fact passive"
-Plant Physiology

"dNTP BIOTOOLS, USA"
-my PhD thesis.

Well, my sex life includes materials, as in the chapter... And certainly at least one biotool, so the last one was even relevant.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 3:29 pm

A lawyer said this in our office today:

"... You know, they don't have it patented so it's kept a secret. If you apply for a patent, before the clerk is finished reading it, it's already stolen. And the Chinese can make anything. And the Poles can even make Chinese."
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 4:25 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
A lawyer said this in our office today:

"... You know, they don't have it patented so it's kept a secret. If you apply for a patent, before the clerk is finished reading it, it's already stolen. And the Chinese can make anything. And the Poles can even make Chinese."

We could make Chinese!? But how...? Shocked scratch
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 8:24 pm

"Invade, occupy and colonize 9 out of 10 countries in the world
Drain their resources and do everything possible to make them economically dependend on you
Whine about immigration and commercial regulations
Be like UK"

This wonderful gem was floating around in my facebook
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 3:50 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Drain their resources and do everything possible to make them economically dependend on you
Be like UK"

What a Face

LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:11 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Be like UK"

What a Face

I have visited one of the colonies. Without the Germans and then the British, they'd still be jumping from tree to tree.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:24 am

Jad.3 wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
Be like UK"

What a Face

I have visited one of the colonies. Without the Germans and then the British, they'd still be jumping from tree to tree.
...and now they're killing each other with Kalashnikovs. I don't know what is worse. scratch
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:27 am

You mean french colonies, Malkav. I think British ones are relatively calm.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:35 am

Calm like Ceylon. Or India and Pakistan?
And there is more than enough bloodshed in the former british colonies in Africa. It's just not interesting for the media because they are not muslims.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:53 am

You might be right... This implies that the order was imposed by the colonist, and the monkies and sandmonkies would kill each other nonetheless. Only with sticks and stones.

Lucky me, Tanzania's calm. Perhaps result of german AND british influence Laughing

Last edited by Jad.3 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 8:21 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
And there is more than enough bloodshed in the former british colonies in Africa. It's just not interesting for the media because they are not muslims.

I believe there is a Muslim presence in Africa that are warring at the moment, I believe isis is trying to fund them if memory serves me
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:03 pm

eye of the divine wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

I believe there is a Muslim presence in Africa that are warring at the moment, I believe isis is trying to fund them if memory serves me
Boko Haram, anyone...?
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 5:25 am

Joke of the day:

An old gypsy sits under the bridge, trying to catch a frog or whatever with a fishing line. As chance would have it, he caught a golden fish! And the fish spoke in human voice: "If you let me go, I'll fullfish three wishes for you!" So he lets her go and wishes: "First, I want to have a big house with pool and car and four bedrooms!" Poof, he sits in a villa. "Second, I want to have a lot of money!" Poof, there are thousands golden bricks in the basement. "Third, I want to be white!" Poof, he sits in his rags back under the bridge. "What the hell happened?! I want to have a house and a car and lots of money!" The fish replies, "You're white now, so you take care of that by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 5:37 am

lol! lol! lol! lol!

You racist you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quote of the day
Page 20 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 44  Next