Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My answer to Vaulderie's Ceast and Desist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark_Ansem
Ancillae
Ancillae
Dark_Ansem

My answer to Vaulderie's Ceast and Desist Empty
PostSubject: My answer to Vaulderie's Ceast and Desist   My answer to Vaulderie's Ceast and Desist EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:51 am

"I would like to compliment you for a fail of spectacular proportions, as you redefine the concept of "epic failure".

Finally, when a group of volunteers decides to breath new life into a classic plagued by bugs and a terrible engine, absolutely for free, what do you do? you shut it down. Regardless of the tremendous benefits you could have reaped from it, not to mention the return in terms of imagery and reputation, you decided to behave like complete morons and do the only thing that could hamper your reputation and your sales, and make the highest number of people angry at once, and let your legal office talk.

A MUCH better solution would have been to contact the developers personally, and perhaps try to reach a solution, if it REALLY bothered you so much, that for once your intellectual property is used for something incredible, a product of love, with a small but enthusiastic fanbase.

In light of all this, I am not buying anything from you ever again, under any brand or series of products. Know that, in the next life, you all have a special place (something involving being seated and putting out fires).

As a final consideration, the original White Wolf would have never done something so unconsiderate and stupid. Sometimes, you need to look back to learn how to behave in future occurrences.

Domenico, a real Masquerade Fan."

Do I think it will change anything? no. Did it feel kinda good? yes.

If you want to share your feelings with the idiots:
legal@ccpgames.com,
info@ccpgames.com
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: My answer to Vaulderie's Ceast and Desist   My answer to Vaulderie's Ceast and Desist EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 6:34 am

Too lazy to put in the effort, carry on the rest of you.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Ansem
Ancillae
Ancillae
Dark_Ansem

PostSubject: Re: My answer to Vaulderie's Ceast and Desist   My answer to Vaulderie's Ceast and Desist EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 6:47 am

eh?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: My answer to Vaulderie's Ceast and Desist   My answer to Vaulderie's Ceast and Desist EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:38 pm

I completely agree with your rant, Dark_Ansem. I am equally as disgusted at CCP as you are, for what they did to the Vaulderie project. Such unbelievable assholes.

"Well we paid for it, decided not to do anything with it, so you can't either, regardless of how much love you have for it." -CCP
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My answer to Vaulderie's Ceast and Desist   My answer to Vaulderie's Ceast and Desist Empty

Back to top Go down

My answer to Vaulderie's Ceast and Desist
Page 1 of 1