Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation

Go down 
+2
Zer0Morph
dracnoirbloodtip
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dracnoirbloodtip
Fledgling
Fledgling

Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation   Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:32 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Yup, that's Bujah for you. Always headfirst through the wall. This also explains why many Brujah are on good terms with Gangrel. They need someone to teach them Fortitude...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! That and, well, let's face it, how many other clans(typically) can go toe-to-toe with them on a regular basis? I played a Gangrel once who attended a Brujah... Rant or Rave, I forget which one is Brujah only and which one they'll allow other clans to attend. My Gangrel hopped into the pit to spar with somebody. First words out of my Gangrel's mouth, "So, what all's allowed and what isn't?" Brujah's response, "All disciplines are allowed as long as it's not something that'll kill." My Gangrel grinned, held action until the Brujah swung at him, activated the instant Mist Form(I love that combination discipline), then reappeared behind the Brujah making a snarky comment to the effect of, "You missed." The Brujah got pissed off and said that my Gangrel cheated and stormed out of there. Nobody else would spar with me. It was annoying. Don't tell me I can use whatever I want and then tell me that I cheated when I used one of my clan's abilities... Fucker... Wink
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation   Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:16 pm

dracnoirbloodtip wrote:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That and, well, let's face it, how many other clans(typically) can go toe-to-toe with them on a regular basis?  I played a Gangrel once who attended a Brujah... Rant or Rave, I forget which one is Brujah only and which one they'll allow other clans to attend.  My Gangrel hopped into the pit to spar with somebody.  First words out of my Gangrel's mouth, "So, what all's allowed and what isn't?"  Brujah's response, "All disciplines are allowed as long as it's not something that'll kill."  My Gangrel grinned, held action until the Brujah swung at him, activated the instant Mist Form(I love that combination discipline), then reappeared behind the Brujah making a snarky comment to the effect of, "You missed."  The Brujah got pissed off and said that my Gangrel cheated and stormed out of there.  Nobody else would spar with me.  It was annoying.  Don't tell me I can use whatever I want and then tell me that I cheated when I used one of my clan's abilities...  Fucker...  Wink

You obviously cheated Drac, duhhh. No LOL
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
dracnoirbloodtip
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation   Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:15 am

*sarcasm DRIPPING from the computer monitor* Obviously...
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation   Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:46 pm

What does sarcasm look like?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation   Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 6:52 pm

Apparently it looks a lot like me! lol!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation   Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Apparently it looks a lot like me! lol!

Well... What does that mean?

You say sarcasm is white, then...?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation   Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 3:52 am

No her means its wits lags 6 hours behind, 7 for you Feral. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation   Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 6:05 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Aww... That was cruel, Malkav!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation   Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 4:19 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

No   But it's true, sarcasm takes between 6-7 hours to catch up with the rest of the world.

...and it's white.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation   Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Museum Guard and an issue with Jack concersation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2