Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodlines Antitribu

Go down 
+8
Bloodstone
kyoden
Zer0Morph
Feral
Karavolos
Griff
Childe of Malkav
Maxus Corvin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Bloodlines Antitribu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Bloodlines Antitribu - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:10 pm

No. Nay. Never. No never no more...
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Bloodlines Antitribu - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:05 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Now that I think of it in the few days I have been at home I downloaded TFN 1.3.1, but I didn't even think to download Antitribu scratch Razz
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Bloodlines Antitribu - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:17 pm

MxM wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Now that I think of it in the few days I have been at home I downloaded TFN 1.3.1, but I didn't even think to download Antitribu scratch Razz

Probably because you have an average or higher IQ. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Bloodlines Antitribu - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:16 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
MxM wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

Probably because you have an average or higher IQ. Razz
Once I saw a video of the Warrens where other Sabbath appeared out of nowhere and you had to fight every moment... that was when I decided I wouldn't play it
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Bloodlines Antitribu - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:19 am

Thought I might be able to check if the new maps and disciplines are worth anything.
...after removing some of the more horrible npcs and restoring my Lasombra to vanilla Ventrue skin.
Turns out I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder
Bloodstone

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Bloodlines Antitribu - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:08 am

I downloaded this mod to see what all the fuss is about. I found it has way too much combat in it.
This not what Bloodlines is about. I mean fighting at the Ocean House. WTF.
Also their use of music you can hear The Beatles Queen and The Doors. I can see them getting in trouble with copyright over this. Although they do state they have permission for some of the music they use.

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Bloodlines Antitribu - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:18 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Thought I might be able to check if the new maps and disciplines are worth anything.
...after removing some of the more horrible npcs and restoring my Lasombra to vanilla Ventrue skin.
Turns out I'm not.

As a modder yourself, I reckon you could remove the NPCs and replace the skins as you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Bloodlines Antitribu - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:47 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Turns out I'm not.

As a modder yourself, I reckon you could remove the NPCs and replace the skins as you see fit.
Of course I can. But doing all that is necessary to make it worthwhile is at least as much work as creating a new mod.
Back to top Go down
wesp5
Ancillae
Ancillae
wesp5

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Bloodlines Antitribu - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 4:06 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Of course I can. But doing all that is necessary to make it worthwhile is at least as much work as creating a new mod.

Maybe we could ask them for a basic version of their mod, once the bugs are sorted out. I know it worked for my patch Wink!
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Bloodlines Antitribu - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:37 am

You mean, asking them to vanilla everything back except additions?
Back to top Go down
wesp5
Ancillae
Ancillae
wesp5

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Bloodlines Antitribu - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:32 pm

Cretino wrote:
You mean, asking them to vanilla everything back except additions?

No. Keep the clans and their disciplines but remove all these fighting additions...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Antitribu   Bloodlines Antitribu - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodlines Antitribu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2