Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two minor bugs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

Two minor bugs Empty
PostSubject: Two minor bugs   Two minor bugs EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:19 am

One I'm not sure is a bug, so let's start with it: playing with a Salubri the inspection particles are withish instead of blue, as for the Malkavian in vanilla. Also in conversation you can hear the voices of the Network especially with VV and the Mandarin.
The other happens to any Auspex-using clan during the Mitnick quest. When you go to the Nocturne Theater as you enter through the sewer and activate Auspex you can see the auras of the people at your sire execution (also your sire) through the walls, when you open the door they disappear.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Two minor bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two minor bugs   Two minor bugs EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:23 pm

I found having Auspex on all the time does lots of funny and strange things. When you use it in the tutorial, after you sneak past the dude when you have to throw the cans, look for Jack in the next room using Auspex, he's not there. Then he suddenly appears when you open the door, just poof, there he is. You can't see it without Auspex turned on.

Can you imagine being a modder and having to run through the entire game with Auspex on to see all of the inconsistencies and then fixing them? HAHA, horrrible. No
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

Two minor bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two minor bugs   Two minor bugs EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
I found having Auspex on all the time does lots of funny and strange things. When you use it in the tutorial, after you sneak past the dude when you have to throw the cans, look for Jack in the next room using Auspex, he's not there. Then he suddenly appears when you open the door, just poof, there he is. You can't see it without Auspex turned on.

Can you imagine being a modder and having to run through the entire game with Auspex on to see all of the inconsistencies and then fixing them? HAHA, horrrible. No
Yes, I get it, it ' ll become frustrating very soon, no problem it's just a minor inconsistence lol!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Two minor bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two minor bugs   Two minor bugs EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 8:03 am

Zer0Morph wrote:

Searching these things might even be fun. But fixing them... ...a nightmare. affraid
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Two minor bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two minor bugs   Two minor bugs EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:47 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Searching these things might even be fun. But fixing them... ...a nightmare. affraid

Searching for them while come naturally when you play an Auspex user in TFN 1.4. Because items disappear once you turn it off, you'll want it on for most of the game meaning you're going to see lots of inconsistencies and errors as you play the game.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Two minor bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two minor bugs   Two minor bugs EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:43 pm

Then make sure you post these errors so I can help fixing them, and use the fixes myself. And when something turns up, we must inform Wesp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two minor bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two minor bugs   Two minor bugs Empty

Back to top Go down

Two minor bugs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to: