Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some minor bugs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denise
Fledgling
Fledgling

Some minor bugs Empty
PostSubject: Some minor bugs   Some minor bugs EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 am

I don't ever normally do this, but I love bloodlines and I think its totally awesome that there are actually a few people out there who are still trying to make it a better game.

Thanks

Bugs:

I was playing on the warehouse level as a ventrue and got fairly far into it but had to leave. When I came back and tried to load my saved game, I got this weird error message: Office_Thugs_JDA - Followers can not be in squads. This functionality not implemented.

The game then quit to desktop. I could be way off, but judging from the whole "followers" statement, I am thinking it might be caused by excessive use of the enslave discipline. I was going crazy and using it on as many people as I could. On the other hand, my computer has been "acting funny" and it could just be my computer.

The other bug, thats not really a bug, has to do with the Brujah female model. When you feed as a brujah female, a weird ghost pony tail appears and flips around your head. It looks like the model is trying to do animations for non-existent hair. In any case, its fairly minor. I am just a little bit OCD and it bugged me like crazy.

As a side question that you can totally ignore if you are busy:

I want to try playing through the game as a nosferatu since its one of the few clans I haven't tried much. I really don't like their current animalism abilities right now, though, because they just seem like lamer versions of other abilities; but I noticed you are planning to redo animalism. If its not a secret or something, what are your plans? (I always wanted to have animal minions, but I am betting that would be a lot more effort than its worth.)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Some minor bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some minor bugs   Some minor bugs EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:28 am

Denise wrote:
I don't ever normally do this, but I love bloodlines and I think its totally awesome that there are actually a few people out there who are still trying to make it a better game.

Thanks

Bugs:

I was playing on the warehouse level as a ventrue and got fairly far into it but had to leave. When I came back and tried to load my saved game, I got this weird error message: Office_Thugs_JDA - Followers can not be in squads. This functionality not implemented.

The game then quit to desktop. I could be way off, but judging from the whole "followers" statement, I am thinking it might be caused by excessive use of the enslave discipline. I was going crazy and using it on as many people as I could. On the other hand, my computer has been "acting funny" and it could just be my computer.

The other bug, thats not really a bug, has to do with the Brujah female model. When you feed as a brujah female, a weird ghost pony tail appears and flips around your head. It looks like the model is trying to do animations for non-existent hair. In any case, its fairly minor. I am just a little bit OCD and it bugged me like crazy.

As a side question that you can totally ignore if you are busy:

I want to try playing through the game as a nosferatu since its one of the few clans I haven't tried much. I really don't like their current animalism abilities right now, though, because they just seem like lamer versions of other abilities; but I noticed you are planning to redo animalism. If its not a secret or something, what are your plans? (I always wanted to have animal minions, but I am betting that would be a lot more effort than its worth.)

Welcome to the CE Boards Denise, glad to have you.

1. I have never seen the error you are describing however it makes sense if you were using Enslave alot. Fortunately (or unfortunately) because of all of the issues we ended up having with "Enslave" it was discontinued for CE 1.2. We got rid of it and did another overhaul to Domination as a whole. That should hopefully fix your issue.

2. Damn you! Now I see it too.. lol In all the times that I've used her I never once noticed the feint hair animation but you're right it's definately there. I didn't make the model or skin but I can see about trying to find out exactly what part of the invisible pony tail is doing that to see if it can get fixed for CE 1.2. I can't garauntee that I'll be able to make it go away but I'll do my best.

3. Actually Nosferatu is the clan I plan on playing after we release CE 1.2, mostly because I love going invisible but I also want to play the new Animalism Discipline. You must be new to the boards if you haven't seen the new Animalism Discipline, I posted pictures and descriptions of it in the Media Screenshot section. Go check it out, it's got all the new disciplines in there.

Feel free to snoop around the boards, I keep no secrets and everything I have I lay out for all to see immediately. You'll find CE has become a big community project so feel free to speak up on ideas and what not.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com

Some minor bugs
Page 1 of 1