Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So much for playing Samedi

Go down 
+2
MxM
Childe of Malkav
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

So much for playing Samedi Empty
PostSubject: So much for playing Samedi   So much for playing Samedi EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 5:35 am

Got out of the haven and while in the Mercurio cutscene I got detected and nearly killed before I could do anything. So either cut the cutscene for Samedi or start the detection only after!!!
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: So much for playing Samedi   So much for playing Samedi EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 6:28 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Got out of the haven and while in the Mercurio cutscene I got detected and nearly killed before I could do anything. So either cut the cutscene for Samedi or start the detection only after!!!
Yes that's quite annoying, you have to do it crouched to avoid the shooting and the police lol!
Back to top Go down
Tony77
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: So much for playing Samedi   So much for playing Samedi EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:07 am

As when you plays with a Nosferatu. If you want to survive, often uses the sewers as shortcuts, and when you have to use the roads stay down and away from people. It requires a bit of training, but works. With these precautions you can move without using Obfuscate.
Last warning: it can happen that when you go out using a loading NPC can pass in front of the door at that exact moment. Before Santa Monica suites you can try to stand against the door, and it usually works...

These things seem obvious but it is always better to remember them.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: So much for playing Samedi   So much for playing Samedi EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:36 am

MxM, I was crouched. But that doesn't help in the cutscene.

Tony, I know all that stuff. How does it apply to the Mercurio cutscene?
Back to top Go down
Tony77
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: So much for playing Samedi   So much for playing Samedi EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:07 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Tony, I know all that stuff. How does it apply to the Mercurio cutscene?

And I'm almost sure it's an unfortunate event: a NPC passed too close at the time. IF the NPC will pass TOO close, it does not matter even if you're down.
Anyway I'll try, I'm curious.
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: So much for playing Samedi   So much for playing Samedi EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:18 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
It worked for me, maybe an npc passed too close or your sneak trait was too low scratch
Or it was that damned bum as you didn't give him any money lol!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: So much for playing Samedi   So much for playing Samedi EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:36 pm

MxM wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
It worked for me, maybe an npc passed too close or your sneak trait was too low scratch
Then you probably just were lucky that noone came by at the moment. On a new start it worked for me as well. But still I consider the chance that it could happen and you can't do a thing about it a bug.
Quote :
Or it was that damned bum as you didn't give him any money lol!
I knew I should have eaten him. But bums taste appalling even if I play a Samedi. affraid
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: So much for playing Samedi   So much for playing Samedi EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 7:54 pm

Malkav,

My apologies for being detected even though you were crouched. I've never had that happened to me, but probably because I hit Obfuscate before I walk out to the alley. If you do, you will stand up and it won't break Obfuscate because it's a cutscene. But either way, being detected so early and in a cutscene is definitely not intended making it a bug.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: So much for playing Samedi   So much for playing Samedi EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:27 am

Maybe they shouldnt move there?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: So much for playing Samedi   So much for playing Samedi EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:31 am

I can see the annoyance and immersion breaker, but all you gotta do is go down the sewer after the cutscene ends and wait there for a bit until the police tires. That is if you don't follow Zer0's approach of just Obfuscating before the scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So much for playing Samedi   So much for playing Samedi Empty

Back to top Go down

So much for playing Samedi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to: