Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem delivering sarcophagus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amc25
Fledgling
Fledgling
amc25

Problem delivering sarcophagus  Empty
PostSubject: Problem delivering sarcophagus    Problem delivering sarcophagus  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 12:43 am

I retrieved the sarcophagus from the Giovanni mansion, I get upstairs and Lacroix starts talking about the blood hunt on Nines. And then asks if I need help bringing it up when I passed it walking up to him. My only option is to say it was stolen and then I have to go all the way through finding Gary again. Sad
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Problem delivering sarcophagus    Problem delivering sarcophagus  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 5:13 am

Have you tried loading a previous save?

What is your installation of the game? VtMB then CE, then hotfixes, or anything else?
Back to top Go down
amc25
Fledgling
Fledgling
amc25

PostSubject: Re: Problem delivering sarcophagus    Problem delivering sarcophagus  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 10:12 am

I have VTMB, then Camarilla, then hotfix, and then patch(which I need just to get it to run).
I have tried another save.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Problem delivering sarcophagus    Problem delivering sarcophagus  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 10:47 am

amc25 wrote:
I  have VTMB, then Camarilla, then hotfix, and then patch(which I need just to get it to run).
I have tried another save.

By patch you do mean 1.2, Unofficial Patch, CE patch...?
Back to top Go down
amc25
Fledgling
Fledgling
amc25

PostSubject: Re: Problem delivering sarcophagus    Problem delivering sarcophagus  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 7:40 pm

unoffical... its worked fine up til this point.
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Problem delivering sarcophagus    Problem delivering sarcophagus  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 11:53 pm

hmmm. Generally the order should be Vanilla, official patch, CE, hotfix. Throwing the unofficial in, especially after the rest, could be breaking a few things.

Is it reseting the whole Gary questchain? or just failing to load up the next stage of the main quest?
Back to top Go down
amc25
Fledgling
Fledgling
amc25

PostSubject: Re: Problem delivering sarcophagus    Problem delivering sarcophagus  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 12:13 am

I can go straight back to the giovanni and get it again, but get the same result when I bring it back. I'm playing bruhah btw. I may have the official patch I can't really remember. But I know I don't have both.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Problem delivering sarcophagus    Problem delivering sarcophagus  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 6:05 am

Sorry to say that but you may have to reinstall. Savegames are not compatibile between installs, unfortunately...
Back to top Go down
amc25
Fledgling
Fledgling
amc25

PostSubject: Re: Problem delivering sarcophagus    Problem delivering sarcophagus  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:54 am

what do you mean by between installs? sorry Im a noob lol
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Problem delivering sarcophagus    Problem delivering sarcophagus  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:59 am

it means you cannot move a savegame from one patch or mod to another. Sometimes they almost work, but not really.
Back to top Go down
amc25
Fledgling
Fledgling
amc25

PostSubject: Re: Problem delivering sarcophagus    Problem delivering sarcophagus  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 6:10 pm

oh ok I didn't do that. Ihe game I'm on was started after I installed everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem delivering sarcophagus    Problem delivering sarcophagus  Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem delivering sarcophagus
Page 1 of 1