Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 12:00 pm

Is troo. We'll adapt as needed; not like we'd have a choice anyhow if we wanna do this What a Face
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 7:48 am

So just to be completely safe this time; how's it looking? Tomorrow? 9 PM GMT+1?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 10:36 am

The official plan is to play tomorrow (Saturday) at 21:00 CET (UTC+1).

If I arrive home early enough and everybody is here we could do it today, but don't count on it and don't feel obliged to wait. I can give no guarantee when I'll be home.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 4:06 pm

Against expectations I did get home early and I'm only a tiny bit drunk. If you're all here and willing we can run the game today. Well, assuming my internet holds.

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/7l6hs7y2kjhzpaochkv5rp5qr4y?authuser=0&hl=en
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 4:55 pm

Oh, my... I am falling on my face today. Sorry, I am not coherent enough today. Too overvorked. I will be here tomorrow, though.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Don't worry, playing today was a big "maybe" anyway. We're doing it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 5:17 am

We have missed the opportunity to experience drunken Dragatus.

How are you gonna deal with ooc and private stuff?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 10:14 am

For OOC you just say "out of character" and then continue with whatever you wanted to say. For private stuff roll20 allows sending private chat messages ("whispers").
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 3:53 pm

Omw
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 3:57 pm

Use the hangout link above and don't forget to log into roll20.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 3:57 pm

Sergent Moon Moon reporting for duty!
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 10:03 pm

Some highlights in the name of privacy being overrated; written in third person:

*Kara fails mental, others pass*
Kara: "You fucking people and your smarts.."
Feral: "Fuck off, I'm a Ph.D!"

*Tries to sneak past police*
*Kara's the only one who get caught*
*Feral the middle easterner doesn't draw attention*
*He's natural at the site of a terrorist attack*

*Jad tries to Presence a crowd to be angry against cops, doing some speech about police brutality*
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32100000/Wallpaper-braveheart-32189752-1920-1080.jpg

Kara: "Ah this system. The only place where I can run into a burning building and REALLY feel like I've gotta fuck somebody."

Kara: "Damn copycats."
Jad: "It's not copycat if you're better at it."

*We had a great waking up moment, each of us considering murder one after another*
Kara: "I ponder upon the time-honored tradition of considering murder before I disregard it"

Feral: "So we have our Primogen nicely tied to a radiator."

*Jad hates his Sire, Kara talked to her over the phone so he wouldn't have to and spent half the convo talking about how he talks about her in his sleep*
Jad: "This is the last time I let you use my phone.."

*Going to a gay club to feed*
*Jad the Ventrue doesn't wanna*
Kara: "Don't be a pussy; just convince them you're going to be one!"

*Feral is the most hungry of us*
Feral: "I desperately need to do some sucking."
Kara: "*aborts IC* oh god.."
Feral: "I meant blood!"

*Kara suggest to Feral to ghoul some gay men*
Kara: "Well, Feral is happy; he has his personal faggot."
Jad: "All that for a joke?"
Kara: "It was worth it."
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 4:55 am

That was so much fun.
You should mention I was very successful with my Presence attempt, I got whole one guy mad.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 5:59 am

Yeah, that was fun...

Your rabble rousing was so desperately successful... Whole one guy charged whole squad of antiterrorists who were killing some Anarchs with point blank headshots...

But yeah, my Humanity 9 (then Cool was so fitting. Especially while my character started the chronicle by callously sucking dry corpses of two kids while sated... Jad was OK with Humanity 5, though Very Happy

Yeah, it was touching as we woke up one after another, considering if not to feed the other two to our Regnant.
Whom we later fed our mixed Vitae from an antique Etruscan vase... Kara didn't to the Ritae, unfortunately...
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 6:17 am

Lies good sir. I contributed blood. The first time.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 6:30 am

Yeah. Let's use this antique vase. And this ancient knife. Nothing screaming Vaulderie here Laughing
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 6:50 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Yeah. Let's use this antique vase. And this ancient knife. Nothing screaming Vaulderie here Laughing

Nothing at all! Twisted Evil
But Kara didn't recite the incantation... Sad
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 11:53 am

For a proper vaulderie you'd have to all drink it, not just feed it to the love of your unlife.

Also, don't forget how you made said love of your unlife fit into a suitcase.

Personally I was somewhat disappointed how smoothly everything went for you. But I guess we can make up for it next time. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Dragatus wrote:

And who came with the idea.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 12:17 pm

Bruno. Wink
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

Dragatus wrote:
For a proper vaulderie you'd have to all drink it, not just feed it to the love of your unlife.

Personally I was somewhat disappointed how smoothly everything went for you. But I guess we can make up for it next time. Twisted Evil

Not to mention the Cigarette Case of Ashes Of Kindred Regnant...

Yeah... I had a feeling our characters almost stepped in deep manure a couple of times... Apparently we have good Streetwise... I would hesitate to call it common sense. Or maybe we are just mad enough to be unpredictable?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 5:49 pm

You did display some signs of common sense. Like not wanting to meet the nice people from the helicopter. But you were also lucky. For example you always succeeded on all the Composure rolls and you didn't trigger a single compulsion. Things might have gone differently if Amir went into hunger frenzy when donating his blood to the vaulderie cup and there was poor defenseless torpored André tied to the radiator.

Then again, he might have simply drunk from the cup.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 5:46 am

So, Friday? Cool
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 8:53 am

Unless objections or sudden sickness I reckon odds are in our favor What a Face
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 10:42 am

Friday it is...

I wonder... Could it have been both the cup and Andre...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next