Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missing Head Textues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renegadeboss
Fledgling
Fledgling

Missing Head Textues Empty
PostSubject: Missing Head Textues   Missing Head Textues EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Hello All,

I didn't find this problem anywhere else so I figured i would post it.

For some odd reason, when I start a game the model for Jack is just fine. However, when I make it past Santa Monica to downtown, the next time I see him, he is only body with some sort of weird floating eyeballs and a mouth.

Not really sure what is going on there. Maybe some of you blokes know.
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Missing Head Textues   Missing Head Textues EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:05 am

Does it happen on every attempt to meet up with him afterwards or has it only happened once?

Not a bloke but guessed it was an open invitation.
Back to top Go down
Renegadeboss
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Missing Head Textues   Missing Head Textues EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:13 am

It happens sometimes in the tutorial after the trial and sometimes in the bar. Its fairly random.

Also, hehe it was an open invitation. I'm not one to turn down help. No matter the shape or form.
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Missing Head Textues   Missing Head Textues EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Is it just Jack? Because of the engine structure Bloodlines is prone to graphical bugs now and then, if it's JUST Jack though it could be a problem with his files or the patches.

Could you state your installation process for the game?

I once got a bug where every extra graphic and everything usable turned into a sink, so in the Skyline Apartments all the litter was a silver sink hiding in the floor, all the buttons, the mail boxes, everything was a sink!
Back to top Go down
Renegadeboss
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Missing Head Textues   Missing Head Textues EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:49 pm

I have the Steam version so I installed it in the Program Files(x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Vampire (or something similar to that ) path as instructed. I just installed over a clean version of VtMB.

And it is just Jack. All other people seem to be fine. Sometimes I have random black boxes show up instead of the context sensitive commands (the open door symbol is a black box) but other than that, its fine.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Missing Head Textues   Missing Head Textues EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:37 am

Everything was sinks? LMAO Thats awesome! You should've screenshotted that one!

Hmmm, if reloading the game doesn't fix it, and you sound like you installed it the right way, wonder if it could be a video card driver issue. You aren't running an ATI card are you?
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Missing Head Textues   Missing Head Textues EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:06 am

Oh I took screenshots...

Spoiler:

That was before CE, was playing with the pnp and clan mods.
Back to top Go down
Renegadeboss
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Missing Head Textues   Missing Head Textues EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:48 am

Rofl at the sinks, that is all kinds of awesome...

and yes, I am playing with an ATI card...who would have guessed. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Head Textues   Missing Head Textues Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing Head Textues
Page 1 of 1