Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+26
Ayo
Cthulhu
Duncan.Oliver
Nachtrae
eye of the divine
Alichino
Dragatus
Karavolos
Meowolf
Voraxith
Jad.3
blacktrench
z.o.o.
Klahera
PGM1961
Eliza
ThePhilosopher
Feral
bliebje
Childe of Munster
Maximus1
Childe of Malkav
Claudia
8people
Zer0Morph
YamiRaziel
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

General Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:03 pm

ROFL Malkav
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:59 pm

HAHAHA, this thread made me LOL! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:44 am

Sensors indicate the presence of ... humor, Captain.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:19 pm

Humor? Sounds dangerous. Do we have any weapon against it on the ship? Or any cure if it bites?
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:03 pm

No, sir. But we could switch to _ludicrous speed_ to flee. Better to put on those seatbelts there... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:01 pm

We could replace the warheads in some torpedoes with lawbooks, and fire a full spread. That should take care of any humor out there, Captain.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Lawbooks? That would be inhuman... And I'm not sure if it would not violate the Geneva's Convention? We don't want to commit a war crime here, do we?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:00 am

Damnit Captain! I'm a doctor, not a lawman!!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:47 am

You're right there, Captain. It could render the whole sector uninhabitable for a decade or so, if we used a § too much.
It's very dangerous, but it might be our only chance of getting away.
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Aye Captain, the whole Anti-humorous nexus is in a state of flux she is! Tis becoming increasingly unstable, she's pure done in I tell yer. Spock Yer aff yer heid I tell yer, yer blasted Vulcan! Dinnae teach yer Granny tae suck eggs, I'm telling yer the only solution, is tae jettison the entire matrix, ken yer not understand that? Ah dinnae ken, fer sure twill werk, but tis tae only thing whit I ken tae do Captain!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:37 am

Friggin' Star Trek LARPers.
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:44 am

LOL Munster Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:23 pm

WTF is going on here
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Captain! Philosopher is asking WTF is going on in here?!?! What do we tell him sir?!?! Question
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Childe of Munster wrote:
Friggin' Star Trek LARPers.

You started it, so shut up bom

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Captain! Philosopher is asking WTF is going on in here?!?! What do we tell him sir?!?! Question

Dealing with the crew is your job, Number One.
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Captain, Philosopher wants to know whit is up, with all tae shenanigans going on whit tae thread here. Willnae, yer Noo jist haud on an relax Philosopher, and keep yer heid whilst smilin tae whole bloody damn time. Tis just a spot tae fun it tis, Dinnae fasch yerself over it Me Laddy...Aye Right it tis! Phasers tae fully charged Captain, cause speak of the Devil, tae humor tis in full flux again. Aye will give tae thing a bloody hammerin this time though fer sure.

LOL, enough, its too hard to try and think like that, hurts my head, soon I'll be drinking like a Scot as well Razz
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:13 am

I just found this part of the site! Can't believe I was that blind. Well, that's what I get for doing it until I needed glasses.

Know what sucks? Seeing a post you want to reply to, and realizing it's several months old. Ah, the hell with it.

Claudia, I have "Kindred: The Embraced" on DVD. I liked it too.

PS - Maximus, your Scottish accent was awful... but your James Doohan impersonation was spot on! lol
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:04 am

PGM1961 wrote:
I just found this part of the site! Can't believe I was that blind. Well, that's what I get for doing it until I needed glasses.

Know what sucks? Seeing a post you want to reply to, and realizing it's several months old. Ah, the hell with it.

Claudia, I have "Kindred: The Embraced" on DVD. I liked it too.

PS - Maximus, your Scottish accent was awful... but your James Doohan impersonation was spot on! lol

LMAO, I'm not Scottish by a long shot, so no big surprise Very Happy Thanks for the compliment regarding Doohan, that was indeed what I was aiming for, so I'm glad to see I somewhat succeeded in that regard Razz
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:26 am

Well, the joke there is that James Doohan was a Canadian of Irish descent... Not Scottish, which explains why his accent was awful. However, Gene Roddenberry thought his Scottish Brogue sounded great, and he made the ship's engineer Scottish once he'd seen Doohan's audition. Then again, Gene was a Texas boy, so his knowledge of all things Scottish was rather lacking, too. Smile

However, all of this is beside the point. Scotty was one of my favorite characters, and I enjoyed your impression greatly. "Cap'n! The engines cannae take much morrra this!"
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:31 am

"Weel Cap'n, Tha's how it is. My poor babies reelly cannae take much morra this."

Plus the poor guy always has to sit in the "big chair" when he is really needed in engineering. And that just because of the "Jim Kirk Syndrome": Captain and first officer both in the away team. Usually along with the most experienced helmsman and navigator as well.

- geek
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Plus the poor guy always has to sit in the "big chair" when he is really needed in engineering. And that just because of the "Jim Kirk Syndrome": Captain and first officer both in the away team. Usually along with the most experienced helmsman and navigator as well.

- geek

I know. A Captain has to recognize that part of his duty is to let the younger guys lead the away team... or, if the captain's presence is required, to leave the first officer on the ship.

But I think it was more a case of the "Lead Actors Get All Of The Screen Time" Syndrome. Nobody tuned in to 'Star Trek' to see some unknown lieutenant or ensign lead the away team-- which, on a ship of four hundred something, is what would happen. I wanted to see Kirk mix it up.

Never mind. I'll stop, before this turns into the 'Star Trek' thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
Klahera
Neonate
Neonate
Klahera

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:03 am

PGM1961 wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

- geek

I know. A Captain has to recognize that part of his duty is to let the younger guys lead the away team... or, if the captain's presence is required, to leave the first officer on the ship.

But I think it was more a case of the "Lead Actors Get All Of The Screen Time" Syndrome. Nobody tuned in to 'Star Trek' to see some unknown lieutenant or ensign lead the away team-- which, on a ship of four hundred something, is what would happen. I wanted to see Kirk mix it up.

Lol! Then I suppose it's time for a random post: I bought 'The best of Bowie' double cd yesterday for 8 bucks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Moniek50
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:12 am

Klahera wrote:
PGM1961 wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

- geek

Lol! Then I suppose it's time for a random post: I bought 'The best of Bowie' double cd yesterday for 8 bucks Very Happy

David Bowie! He's the original Space Oddity.

Of all the songs to punch me in head, why does it have to be Chinal Girl?

I guess I'll have to go sit down and watch, "Labyrinth" now, or maybe even, "The Hunger" movie. (Thanks Childe of Munster.)

Of all the physical features Jennifer Connelly sought to diminish, her eyebrows should've been first. Nobody remembers potpourri, only the rose from which it came. A damn' shame.
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Who else smelled it comin'?   General Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:17 am

The assimilation was bound to happen sooner or later.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/on-pause/4949774569/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50702297@N05/4955051246/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next