Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are you ?

Go down 
+67
Claudia
Zer0Morph
MxM
neonedrid
Feral
Feyd-Rautha
Verana
SaulottheGentle
Kanis
joemarra052075
LordNoir
opus_relinque
Bloodywolf
Faukx
Meowolf
Alichino
dkmode
Ayo
atronac
Cthulhu
eye of the divine
Hikari12th
Voraxith
Bloodstone
Sio
Duncan.Oliver
kyoden
Aphrodite
Dragatus
Karavolos
malhavoc
Maxus Corvin
Jad.3
Nosferatu's Childe
GabrielvonRichter
Helm
Deader
Shabutaro
Nachtrae
WaywardWeirdo
UncleCruncle
PGM1961
Ringo
Scarecrow
simison
Rudest
OuiYepp
blacktrench
Klahera
Celsius
nocturne.haarlem
Miguel
Eliza
Mr_Flax
ArchonJonus
z.o.o.
Kelben
SoniMax
Tylgyioke
8people
srle
Maximus1
ThePhilosopher
Childe of Malkav
YamiRaziel
bliebje
Childe of Munster
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Who are you ? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:10 pm

You're an idiot Very Happy Don't think it could be good to trigger a competition, I mean, better start a bitch fight in dirt, no ?
But what can I tell, i'm a narcissic person and I like having my picture taken ^^

Most recent... Maybe this :

Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Can you guess what happened after we took these pictures? HAHA cheers

You started modding and she started beta testing. Because that's your sacred duty!

Actually on second thought, better make that unholy duty. Eitherway it's what you should be doing. Right now.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Impressive Shot Claudia!!!

@Dragutus,

I just got home from work and I'm about to start eating my take out Chinese food and watch "Fright Night" AGAIN for TFN inspiration. Then it's off to modding I promise!!
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Aphrodite
Ancillae
Ancillae
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Check out the pictures above Jad!! Do you think braces are going to stop me? She's beautiful, braces or no! ::Droooool:: drunken

Awww you are soo sweet!!! I love you

P.S. Did you notice I figured out how to quote multiple people in the same message!!! Very Happy I could not have done it w/out you!!

Dragatus wrote:
You started modding and she started beta testing. Because that's your sacred duty!

Actually on second thought, better make that unholy duty. Eitherway it's what you should be doing. Right now.

Don't worry Dragatus I am no where near him, so I won't be keeping Zer0 from his duties!! Very Happy I cannot account for the weekend though.. that might get a little frisky. cherry

Claudia wrote:
Braces

You look nice indeed and stuff ^^
But WAAAY UNDERAGE !
Pedobear approves ^^

Damn I need to take new pictures of myself, now that I think of it.

Yes I get that all the time!! I get asked "Are you old enough to work here?" all the time in my job. And some people shit their pants when they find out I'm in college lol Razz Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder
Bloodstone

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:50 pm

ZerOMorph wrote:

Quote :
I just got home from work and I'm about to start eating my take out Chinese food and watch "Fright Night" AGAIN for TFN inspiration. Then it's off to modding I promise!!

Which verison did you watch? The 1985 one or the remake.

Really looking forward to TFN 1.1
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Aphro, you're in college? Preposterous!

Who are you ? - Page 18 XDDDD_imagine_if_it_was_9000_years_old_Pedobear_wouldn_t_even_think_about_it_

Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:44 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Impressive Shot Claudia!!!

@Dragutus,

It's okay, I was just teasing. Between modding Skyrim and beta testing Age of Decadence I wouldn't really have enough time to play TFN 1.1 anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:55 am

Now I want some chinese food. Bl
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Aphrodite
Ancillae
Ancillae
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:43 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Aphro, you're in college? Preposterous!

Who are you ? - Page 18 XDDDD_imagine_if_it_was_9000_years_old_Pedobear_wouldn_t_even_think_about_it_

Hahaha Laughing Indeed I am!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Ancillae
Ancillae
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:48 pm

I'm watching Zer0, as I speak, make VCD files for the Jimmy Reed quest... not as fun as you think Sleep
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Aphrodite wrote:
I'm watching Zer0, as I speak, make VCD files for the Jimmy Reed quest... not as fun as you think Sleep
Making them isn't much fun either

- geek
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Neonate
Neonate
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:21 pm

It was fun recording the voice files Razz I got the sweet end of the deal. Muahahaha! -looking for evil grin smiley- Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:28 pm

My kingdom for a proper recording device.

And for better nerves to be an actress Very Happy (I always sucked at saying things...)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:35 pm

I feel you on that Claudia, I feel the same way about myself which is why I have Scarecrow and Mindy Owen. Talk about talent, SAWEEET!!!

This weekend was straight up modding, ALL weekend. It's all I did... well mostly. Jimmy Reed has turned out to be a delicious character indeed, Scarecrow did another amazing job with him.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Claudia wrote:
My kingdom for a proper recording device.

And for better nerves to be an actress Very Happy (I always sucked at saying things...)
What kind of kingdom can you offer? And please don't say "Belgium" lol!

- geek
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:45 am

Aphrodite wrote:

Yes I get that all the time!! I get asked "Are you old enough to work here?" all the time in my job. And some people shit their pants when they find out I'm in college lol Razz Rolling Eyes
Hah, I have that same problem! There was this one guy that thought I was 14! 14! While I'm 21 already! Rolling Eyes
I love their reaction when they find out the truth though. It's one of the few perks I suppose What a Face
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:48 am

Nachtrae wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:

Hah, I have that same problem! There was this one guy that thought I was 14! 14! While I'm 21 already! Rolling Eyes
I love their reaction when they find out the truth though. It's one of the few perks I suppose What a Face

You go post <_<
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Neonate
Neonate
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:50 am

I have the opposite problem. People ask how old I am, I answer, their expressions freeze and they utter something like: "Oh really?... nice. Young. Ahem."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:52 am

People are not used to guess ages anymore, anyway, so don't worry.

Especially when the ethny is different Very Happy
Latinamerican women seem younger to anglosaxons.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:52 am

Claudia wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:

You go post <_<

Yes Ma'am.
In a minute ma'am.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:54 am

Nachtrae wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:

You must have really tough time trying to buy booze... On the bright side you could go places associated with children and avoid getting funny looks. Last time I shown up around skatepark a few people had "pedobear detected" look on their faces... Be happy looking young while you could. It passes in no time. Not the last reason why I have not posted my photo... Sad
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:59 am

Feral wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:

You must have really tough time trying to buy booze... On the bright side you could go places associated with children and avoid getting funny looks. Last time I shown up around skatepark a few people had "pedobear detected" look on their faces... Be happy looking young while you could. It passes in no time. Not the last reason why I have not posted my photo... Sad
It's why I always have my ID with me. Not that I buy booze. Alcoholic drinks leave a nasty taste in my mouth. Always Rolling Eyes

And I don't like pictures taken of me, so that's why I haven't posted any Very Happy There aren't that many in existance haha.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
It's why I always have my ID with me. Not that I buy booze. Alcoholic drinks leave a nasty taste in my mouth. Always Rolling Eyes

Healthy approach to the topic.

Nachtrae wrote:

And I don't like pictures taken of me, so that's why I haven't posted any Very Happy There aren't that many in existance haha.

Even healthier one. I could never understand people who post compromising/sensitive videos or photos on their pages and then cannot get why their careers stall.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Feral wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:

Healthy approach to the topic.

Nachtrae wrote:

Even healthier one. I could never understand people who post compromising/sensitive videos or photos on their pages and then cannot get why their careers stall.
A response like that makes me feel clever and intelligent.
We don't see eye to eye Neutral

Then again, genius and insanity go hand in hand, so maybe it's just a height difference? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
A response like that makes me feel clever and intelligent.
We don't see eye to eye Neutral

Then again, genius and insanity go hand in hand, so maybe it's just a height difference? Very Happy

Thanks. Good quip. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you ?
Page 18 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: