Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite line

Go down 
+27
WaywardWeirdo
Nosferatu's Childe
Sontag
YamiRaziel
theRaven
hk00107
Rudest
Nezumi
z.o.o.
Zer0Morph
8people
Klahera
Celsius
PGM1961
Turtle-in-Turmoil
Maximus1
nocturne.haarlem
Feral
ThePhilosopher
Tylgyioke
srle
SoniMax
Childe of Malkav
bliebje
ArchonJonus
Claudia
Childe of Munster
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

Favorite line - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:00 pm

She's in the base game
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:59 pm

The hell? Where? I've never seen her, all these years! D:
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Here, she is hidden if you have to go into the noodle shop for the other quests there.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:31 pm

You can go into the noodle shop any time except when you have the 'Eye Gouge Hell' quest open. Once you get the eyes for Mr. Ox, the front door of the noodle shop is open again.

If you miss Yukie, you're missing a quest.

Oh, and I'm not really an otaku. Smile I've just seen a few dozen anime. I think one requirement for otaku is to actually own enough video to warrant their own separate shelf, or collect the action figures. (I've known people like this.)
Back to top Go down
Rudest
Ancillae
Ancillae
Rudest

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:36 am

Weeaboo!
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:13 am

You know, there are some things about this game that never get old... like blackmailing the philandering doctor in the Santa Monica clinic. Or selling the thin-blood on the beach the 'Holy Stake', and sending him after LaCroix. Even when the humanity cost for the latter was pushed up to 2 points (not sure if it was you guys or Wesp5 who did that), I am still willing to take the Humanity hit just to get a chuckle. The only thing that would make it better would be to have LaCroix ask me about it when I meet him again, so I can say, "Nope, sorry; never met the guy."

Ah, you have to enjoy the little things. Smile
Back to top Go down
hk00107
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:47 am

"Ah yeah. Yeah, your feelin' it. Feeling that blood bubbling up inside you, lifting you up. That's it kid, that's what it's all about right there."

-Jack
Back to top Go down
theRaven
Neonate
Neonate
theRaven

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:49 pm

"You've made a powerful enemy today sign." Malk letting that old stop sign have it!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/RavensTalon
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:41 pm

theRaven wrote:
"You've made a powerful enemy today sign." Malk letting that old stop sign have it!!!

I've never been able to talk to the stop signs, have i been cursed? Sad
Back to top Go down
theRaven
Neonate
Neonate
theRaven

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:04 pm

It is not the stop sign near chantry, but the one you see on the way to anarchs bar. Just walk right up to it and it will start. I missed it at first too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/RavensTalon
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:06 pm

If you play as a Malkavian, simply go around Downtown L.A. when you get there, and go up to every stop sign. You'll find the offending sign quickly enough. (No damn sign is gonna tell ME what to do...)
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:33 pm

One of the most hilarious moments in the game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Yes, but they should have used a sign that is better located. There is nothing important around, so most people will just miss it.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sontag
Fledgling
Fledgling
Sontag

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:56 am

"I shall paint the world with the hues of my madness."

I forget exactly where the malk PC says that, but I always liked it.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:43 pm

"As long as the crows don't come the scarecrow does his job admirably" - the Malkavian character talking to LaCroix's tower's guard (whose name i can't remember) after returning from the dane What a Face
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Nosferatu's Childe wrote:
"As long as the crows don't come the scarecrow does his job admirably" - the Malkavian character talking to LaCroix's tower's guard (whose name i can't remember) after returning from the dane What a Face
You're talking of Mr Junk? Laughing At least it was saomething similar. Wink

- geek
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Chunk, I believe, possibly chuck...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:37 pm

8people wrote:
Chunk, I believe, possibly chuck...

Just look at him. I think Junk fits better Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Come on! Officer Chunk... he got the name from his football days... uh, fantasy football, down at the station... um, the Stationarium, this little office supply outlet at the mall I used to watch. Hey you kids, no skating in the parking lot!

(God, I've really played this game too much, haven't I?)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:22 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
Come on! Officer Chunk... he got the name from his football days... uh, fantasy football, down at the station... um, the Stationarium, this little office supply outlet at the mall I used to watch. Hey you kids, no skating in the parking lot!

I LOLed BIG TIME when I read this, sad thing is I could hear his voice in my head saying it.! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:48 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
PGM1961 wrote:

I LOLed BIG TIME when I read this, sad thing is I could hear his voice in my head saying it.! Razz

Had to enter the tower so often? Probably in order to test the new features for headmaster Lacroix in your twilight mod cat
How's the briefcase carrying for clan Bieber working out Question
And clan Edward can suck his d... Embarassed Ooops I forgot; this is Twilight mod. Edward would never do something like that cheers

- geek
Back to top Go down
WaywardWeirdo
Neonate
Neonate
WaywardWeirdo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:28 am

"Hahahaha. If you can't make a man walk into hell, make the demons come to him." -- Mr. Ox
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:01 am

Beckett: " [...] They're so secret a church organization, I don't think even they know if they exist [...] "

When asking him about the Society of the Turtle Leopold before you go and make the whole building explode. (Wheee, fun!) I always have to grin at that, I don't even know why, I know the joke gets boring after the first 20 playthroughs. (And God only knows how much I've had. Laughing )

Nevertheless, it's my all-time favorite. Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:15 am

Yes, Eliza, I know what you're saying. I'm looking forward to hear this, too. Everytime I play the game. Beckett is always a good one for dialog.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:30 pm

"Do not fear from my furniture, young one." -Andrei

My favorite line. It puts things in Andrei's perspective for a minute, that being, we're silly little baby vampires terrified of his decor theme.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite line   Favorite line - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite line
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next