Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samedi Male Set

Go down 
+14
Ludens
Ahriman
Shabutaro
laurecu
YamiRaziel
ThePhilosopher
Zer0Morph
Feral
nocturne.haarlem
z.o.o.
Maximus1
Miguel
aqui
srle
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
srle
Ancillae
Ancillae
srle

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Excellent job Z. I like all tiers, BUT T-shirt in fourth doesn't look so impressive.Maybe add some logo on back and/or make color more "alive".This one reminds me of doctor Malcolm in Santa Monica. Cool

Duct tape looks good too.
Back to top Go down
aqui
Ancillae
Ancillae
aqui

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Great work there, Zer0.

Samedi, mush like nossies, are about the most distinct of the playable clans. Contrary to srle's opinion, I say all looks in place. The ishtarri are the vivid and colourful, if that's your aim. For the samedi it's all torn and horrid and I'm sure bumpmaps will add to it in real time.
Back to top Go down
srle
Ancillae
Ancillae
srle

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:16 pm

aqui wrote:
Samedi, mush like nossies, are about the most distinct of the playable clans.The ishtarri are the vivid and colourful, if that's your aim. For the samedi it's all torn and horrid.

I agree, but it feels like something is missing.One or two more details would be perfect...
Back to top Go down
Miguel
Fledgling
Fledgling

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:03 pm

I actually think a logo on his tier 4 shirt saying something like "You see dead people" or "I die to suck!" if you prefer something more provocative and a little bit nearer the bow or, a motto from the Hellsing anime "Boo-hoo people kill people!". But very impressive so far Smile you are an artist men.

Cheers...

Last edited by Miguel on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:16 pm

If everyone is wanting some type of logo to liven things up on the T4 scrubs, maybe some type of hospital logo on it somewhere. My wife has had to wear some scrubs with the name of the hospital she was working at...

Other than that, what can I say, awesome work as usual Z cheers
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Zer0morph wrote:
Tier 3: I mean... why wouldn't he wear a Grateful Dead shirt? C'mon... I added some rips and tears for good measure.

Your graphics are always impeccable. Tears? Who's crying?

Quote :
Tier 4: Z.o.o., as weird as he may be had a good idea he PMed me last week about having duct tape holding in his stomach guts. Well, it's not duct tape but it's the same idea, I hope he approves. Smile

Awe damn'. I have clout now. Do you know what this means? I have to start putting effort into my posts!

The bandages on his head made me laugh as soon as I saw them. Too bad he isn’t wearing an open, split-back hospital gown. Are Samedi buttocks the last thing to go? I wonder.

Maximus1 wrote:
My wife has had to wear some scrubs with the name of the hospital she was working at…

That’s a good idea. But, those look like surgical scrubs.

This guy must have been turned sometime before the 1960's because he always makes sure to tuck in his shirt. Wink
Back to top Go down
nocturne.haarlem
Neonate
Neonate
nocturne.haarlem

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:46 am

Really love this character, especially with the tier 3 and 4 clothing being rather morbid.
The touch with the grateful dead is nice and quite funny, your character being all dead and rotting away.
While the hospital clothing and bandages is just plain scary, which is all perfectly good for a clan obsessed with death and dying. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://nocturnehaarlem.nl/
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:53 am

Tier4 is awesome! So morbid... He looks just like a failed surgery victim trying to get away Twisted Evil Another tiers are cool, too. I'm sure I'll play Samedi. BTW, is the Masquerade violation up for him, as with the Nossies?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:42 pm

srle wrote:
Excellent job Z. I like all tiers, BUT T-shirt in fourth doesn't look so impressive.Maybe add some logo on back and/or make color more "alive".This one reminds me of doctor Malcolm in Santa Monica. Cool

Duct tape looks good too.

I'm actually very surprised by this post, he isn't wearing a T-shirt, he's wearing surgical scrubs. Why would I add a logo on the back of surgical scrubs. The fact that it reminds you of doctor Malcolm is a good thing I think.

It's not duct tape, it's surgical gauze he's wrapped in.

srle wrote:
aqui wrote:
Samedi, mush like nossies, are about the most distinct of the playable clans.The ishtarri are the vivid and colourful, if that's your aim. For the samedi it's all torn and horrid.

I agree, but it feels like something is missing.One or two more details would be perfect...

Again I'm surprised with this post too. One or two more details? Seriously? This guy has more detail than the other textures combined, heh. I think you might be confused about what Samedi are all about, or might be seeing things wrong. Oh well, to each his own opinion. Smile

z.o.o. wrote:
This guy must have been turned sometime before the 1960's because he always makes sure to tuck in his shirt. Wink

HAHA! Ya I had no choice of him tucking his shirt in, it was part of the model... I was extremely limited on what I could do.

nocturne.haarlem wrote:
Really love this character, especially with the tier 3 and 4 clothing being rather morbid.
The touch with the grateful dead is nice and quite funny, your character being all dead and rotting away.
While the hospital clothing and bandages is just plain scary, which is all perfectly good for a clan obsessed with death and dying. Very Happy

You're right about your last sentence. Many Samedi purposely seek out those obsessed with death and dying and choose those in that professional, such as hospital workers, medics, morticians, and coroners. You seem to understand what I was trying to do with this model.

Feral wrote:
Tier4 is awesome! So morbid... He looks just like a failed surgery victim trying to get away Twisted Evil Another tiers are cool, too. I'm sure I'll play Samedi. BTW, is the Masquerade violation up for him, as with the Nossies?

A failed surgery victim trying to get away, I love that description! Thats exactly what I was going for!

Absolutely! In fact I'm trying to figure out a way to ramp up the range for the Masquerade Violation sensor, so that he'll violate it at longer distances. The smell of rot that all Samedi give make blending in even tougher than the Nosferatu.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
srle
Ancillae
Ancillae
srle

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:28 pm

I wrote T-shirt, cause I didn't have idea what is name of his torso clothes(now I know, thanks Z).And if I am correct someone wrote before me duct tape(but that someone deleted post), cause I didn't know name of that too.
Now, I agree about not adding logo, but surgical scrubs look dull to me.When it comes to details I mentioned , I meant something on his arm(s) or some nasty wound/scar...
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:53 pm

dude,
Dude,
DUDE!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Hey no problem srle, the input is always appreciated. I just couldn't figure out exactly what you meant but it's all clear now. cheers

dude,
Dude,
DUDE!!!!

LOL!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:59 pm

Can't wait to play TFN, it just keeps getting better !
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:26 am

This skin kicks ass! Smile You just get better and better, Zero! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
laurecu
Fledgling
Fledgling
laurecu

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:46 am

The detail of the Scrubs + Blood bandaged is sooo creppy! awesome Skin!.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:28 am

really good job as always Smile
when will you post Baali Skins? Smile cuz i will play Baali as first clan so i can't w8 to see them ^^
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:29 pm

Shabutaro wrote:
really good job as always Smile
when will you post Baali Skins? Smile cuz i will play Baali as first clan so i can't w8 to see them ^^

The Baali skins haven't even been started yet, lol. I've been playing with dialogues now for the past few weeks so I haven't had time. I'm 1 skin away from completing the Salubri Female set and then on to the Baali.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:14 pm

yaaaay Smile thats good to hear Smile i hope they look badass ^^ well i am confident that their skins will rule cuz u always do a great job^^
Back to top Go down
Ahriman
Fledgling
Fledgling
Ahriman

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Extraordinarily detailed work, I like the Grateful Dead shirt, very nice touch. And the scrubs, heh.
Back to top Go down
Ludens
Fledgling
Fledgling

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:01 pm

I really love your Samedi skin.
Would you consider making it available for download?
I really hate the look of the nosferatu and I'd love to use your samedi skin instead.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Ludens wrote:
I really love your Samedi skin.
Would you consider making it available for download?
I really hate the look of the nosferatu and I'd love to use your samedi skin instead.

I just responded to your private message.
Back to top Go down
Diamano
Fledgling
Fledgling

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:17 am

Awsome job man, really like the open spine! =D
Back to top Go down
opus_relinque
Fledgling
Fledgling
opus_relinque

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:21 pm

I LOVE the skins, especially the scrubs. Great job on the details
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Hey thanks guys! Worked real hard on him. Laughing
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:17 am

He's so purdy! I love the detail you've gone into with him. Is there a female one coming as well?
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Samedi Male Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set Empty

Back to top Go down

Samedi Male Set
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next