Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When should TFN be released?

Go down 
+16
Nezumi
Jad.3
Feral
PGM1961
Childe of Malkav
Shabutaro
Celsius
OuiYepp
SoniMax
PhilK1988
YamiRaziel
ThePhilosopher
Eliza
z.o.o.
srle
Zer0Morph
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

When should TFN 1.0 be released?
Release around Halloween with 11 playable characters in full detail
When should TFN be released? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap39%When should TFN be released? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 39% [ 9 ]
Release around Christmas with 14 playable characters in full detail
When should TFN be released? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap61%When should TFN be released? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 61% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
OuiYepp
Neonate
Neonate
OuiYepp

When should TFN be released? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When should TFN be released?   When should TFN be released? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:05 am

Can't wait to play the beta. Or rather, I can wait, since that is what I will do. If the community play the mod as a beta until christmas, the public release will be polished and bug-free indeed, I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: When should TFN be released?   When should TFN be released? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:09 am

OuiYepp wrote:
Can't wait to play the beta. Or rather, I can wait, since that is what I will do. If the community play the mod as a beta until christmas, the public release will be polished and bug-free indeed, I am sure.

Agreed, I figure 2 months of Beta testing by 30+ TCI forum members will be more than sufficient for fixing bugs. During that time Malkav and I can fix fix fix AND create the other 3 missing player models/skins. We can also put in some last finishing touches and incorporate small ideas given to us by you guys!

I'm REALLY on board with this Halloween = Beta, Christmas = Public Release idea.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: When should TFN be released?   When should TFN be released? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:54 am

Beta testing is literally a test of the product so it can be tweaked and fixed before final release, so it won't be a patch pretty much, unless TFN is made that way of course - but from what's been said before it's standard CE procedure Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: When should TFN be released?   When should TFN be released? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Daimon wrote:
I was wondering because I'd only beta-test if I didn't have to install a new copy of Bloodlines.

You will want a fresh new copy of Bloodlines so I guess you won't be Beta testing.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: When should TFN be released?   When should TFN be released? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Daimon wrote:
I was wondering because I'd only beta-test if I didn't have to install a new copy of Bloodlines.
You need a fresh copy for every bloodlines mod you're using. Beta or not.

- geek
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: When should TFN be released?   When should TFN be released? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:21 pm

Then you'll have to choose what you want and what you don't if you can't get more space, simple as that really.

I've just made ghosts of most files so I can restore and alter content without taking up all the space.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: When should TFN be released?   When should TFN be released? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:21 pm

lol i can remember my old days^^ my first pc (5 years ago) had a 1 GB hdd, than i upgraded it to a 6 GB^^ when i turned 14 and got some money i got a 250 GB hdd... few month ago i got another 1.5 TB hdd^^ so i have plenty of space for maaaaany copies of vtmb Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: When should TFN be released?   When should TFN be released? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Well, when I started, it was 2M of RAM and a 40M hd. And that was a lot Wink

- geek
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: When should TFN be released?   When should TFN be released? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:10 am

I used stone tablets and cuneiform.
Get back to the subject, fellas Wink
Back to top Go down
srle
Ancillae
Ancillae
srle

PostSubject: Re: When should TFN be released?   When should TFN be released? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:16 am

I have simple solution.Release 11 playable clans around Halloween and who doesn't like that he/she can wait till Christmas for complete version.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: When should TFN be released?   When should TFN be released? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:36 am

srle wrote:
I have simple solution.Release 11 playable clans around Halloween and who doesn't like that he/she can wait till Christmas for complete version.

That doesn't really sound like a solution. Rolling Eyes At least not like one that pleases the majority. Otherwise, we would've arrived at that by now, wouldn't we?
Back to top Go down
srle
Ancillae
Ancillae
srle

PostSubject: Re: When should TFN be released?   When should TFN be released? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:56 am

@Eliza: Why not, I think everyone is pleased.Except majority.......... tongue

I mean look it at my perspective, I want to play it as soon as possible because when Christmas comes I will be buried under books (Cause I am final year of Gymnasium and have to prepare myself for College) and I probably won't be able to start my PC, yet alone to play TFN.That's why I want to try TFN around Halloween because I probably won't be in deep s**t like on Christmas.Hope you understand it. study study study
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: When should TFN be released?   When should TFN be released? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:53 pm

We understand, but also understand that you are the only one with that problem, so.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: When should TFN be released?   When should TFN be released? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Study up front, young one Razz
Back to top Go down
srle
Ancillae
Ancillae
srle

PostSubject: Re: When should TFN be released?   When should TFN be released? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Study up front, young one Razz

Haha, it doesn't go that way.... No
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: When should TFN be released?   When should TFN be released? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:42 pm

srle wrote:
@Eliza: Why not, I think everyone is pleased.Except majority.......... tongue

I mean look it at my perspective, I want to play it as soon as possible because when Christmas comes I will be buried under books (Cause I am final year of Gymnasium and have to prepare myself for College) and I probably won't be able to start my PC, yet alone to play TFN.That's why I want to try TFN around Halloween because I probably won't be in deep s**t like on Christmas.Hope you understand it. study study study

Yeah, well, and what am I going to tell? I'm going to be stuck with my nose in my school books from this week until summer '13. And that's when hell will really start. Come on, we can't please everybody here, but we can always try to find a way that both parties can live with. And I think we have already found one ... the beta at Halloween, the full version around Christmas. Or did I miss something?
Back to top Go down
srle
Ancillae
Ancillae
srle

PostSubject: Re: When should TFN be released?   When should TFN be released? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Eliza wrote:
the beta at Halloween, the full version around Christmas.

Amen! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When should TFN be released?   When should TFN be released? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

When should TFN be released?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3