Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here Empty
PostSubject: Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here   Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Hey Z,

Just in case you want to order up the DVD version Very Happy

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Fright+night+2&x=0&y=0

A bit pricey affraid but.. well there it is....
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here   Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:13 pm

Ahh Max thanks for finding that, WOW $40 for a DVD, OMG!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here   Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:28 pm

Yeah no kidding I almost choked, but its now a collectors item I assume since no more are being manufactured...a LOT like VTMB which are getting hard to find as well. I have the digital download version from Direct2Drive, and burned the files to a DVD for safe keeping. Just hope I don't ever run out of Activation Times Very Happy

Hey Crackle has the old Steven King Movies Sleepwalkers up for viewing if your interested.

http://crackle.com/c/Sleepwalkers_(1992)

BTW, is it Friday yet ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here   Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:38 pm

My wife and I were trying to find "Beauty and the Beast" by Disney the other day. Because Belle kisses the Beast at some point in the movie "The Industry" ruled it beastiality and Disney can no longer make prints of it, so it too is a collectors item. Isn't that retarded?

But ya, collector's items are so expensive, I didn't know Bloodlines was getting hard to find too, I guess it makes sense because their not making anymore of them. I guess it's a good thing I reserved my copy back in 2004 from EBGames and bought the retail version the day it released. Then again I waited about a year for Bloodlines to come out after beating Redemption 50,000 times, HAHA!

Oh ya and btw, I'm not sure what timezone you're in but I'm releasing CE 1.1 at midnight Eastern Standard Time tonight, so if you're still up you can grab it then!!! affraid santa cheers
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here   Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:18 pm

Updated my profile to show my state...I'll probably be crashed by then...have to get kids to school and all of that Very Happy I'll grab it if I'm awake though, or early tomorrow morning.

Also, been thinking about trying to secure me a Bloodlines CD version set ( for the collector thingy and all ) but can only find used ones at a reasonable cost from Amazon, or on Ebay, which I'll probably do. New off Amazon, they go for about $90.00-$125.00 ( depending on the vendor ) ...yikes that's just insane. I wouldn't mind having the CD's but not for that much money No
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here   Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Maximus1 wrote:
Updated my profile to show my state...I'll probably be crashed by then...have to get kids to school and all of that Very Happy I'll grab it if I'm awake though, or early tomorrow morning.

Also, been thinking about trying to secure me a Bloodlines CD version set ( for the collector thingy and all ) but can only find used ones at a reasonable cost from Amazon, or on Ebay, which I'll probably do. New off Amazon, they go for about $90.00-$125.00...yikes that's insane. I wouldn't mind having the CD's but not for that much money No

I'd suggest going to stores where they sell used computer games, like EBGames, you can usually find Bloodlines for $10 used. At least a year ago I could...
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here   Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:24 pm

I'll try that...that would be really cool, thanks for the tip Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here   Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here Empty

Back to top Go down

Found Fright Night 2 DVD for purchase here
Page 1 of 1