Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pick your favorite clan in 1.1

Go down 

Vote for your Favorite Clan in 1.1
Brujah
Pick your favorite clan in 1.1 I_vote_lcap0%Pick your favorite clan in 1.1 I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gangrel
Pick your favorite clan in 1.1 I_vote_lcap0%Pick your favorite clan in 1.1 I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Malkavian
 0% [ 0 ]
Nosferatu
 0% [ 0 ]
Toredor
Pick your favorite clan in 1.1 I_vote_lcap50%Pick your favorite clan in 1.1 I_vote_lcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Tremere
 0% [ 0 ]
Ventrue
Pick your favorite clan in 1.1 I_vote_lcap50%Pick your favorite clan in 1.1 I_vote_lcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

Pick your favorite clan in 1.1 Empty
PostSubject: Pick your favorite clan in 1.1   Pick your favorite clan in 1.1 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:19 am

Also, it would be very interesting to learn how others choose to play through VTMB with the changes the 1.1 makes. Feel free to post your thoughts, on how you personally like to play and your general strategies as you go through the game with 1.1 What do you like / dislike about any of the clans?
Back to top Go down

Pick your favorite clan in 1.1
Page 1 of 1