Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changing Cutscene Camera Angles?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jax765
Fledgling
Fledgling

Changing Cutscene Camera Angles? Empty
PostSubject: Changing Cutscene Camera Angles?   Changing Cutscene Camera Angles? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:53 pm

I recently started to try modding this game myself, having made a few mods for Max Payne 2, and have managed to figure how to edit stuff like textures and models. However, is there a way to edit the camera angles used in cutscenes? I've wanted to take some screenshots, but the lack of freecam in the game hinders it, and right now, I've no idea how to modify the angles. Help would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Changing Cutscene Camera Angles?   Changing Cutscene Camera Angles? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:50 pm

The only one that I know who has successfully done this is Burgermeister01. He hangs out on the new Planet Vampire site.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Jax765
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Changing Cutscene Camera Angles?   Changing Cutscene Camera Angles? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:13 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing Cutscene Camera Angles?   Changing Cutscene Camera Angles? Empty

Back to top Go down

Changing Cutscene Camera Angles?
Page 1 of 1