Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

character creation

Go down 
+2
Nezumi
Childe of Malkav
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

character creation Empty
PostSubject: character creation   character creation EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:56 am

Just one question: Does anybody ever use these silly questions to get their clan chosen for them?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Elder
Elder
Nezumi

character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: character creation   character creation EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:51 am

Very rarely, I occasionally do just to play something to my mood but most times I go off the clan description for that anyway..
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: character creation   character creation EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:18 am

I have tried the questions a few times. It usually ends up giving me something I didn't feel like playing, such as Nosferatu, or Gangrel.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: character creation   character creation EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:53 am

Nearly always, then I change the clan it gives me to any I wanted, because otherwise I woyld play Malkavian 6 plays out of 10 Laughing Sometimes it gives me Gangrel, Nosferatu, Tremere and that is OK, but once I landed with Toreador! Could you imagine it !? *shudders and whimpering*

Last edited by Feral on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: character creation   character creation EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:56 am

Sometimes i do, but what it never ends up in the character i really want D:
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: character creation   character creation EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:59 am

You, Feral, being one of the pretty suckers Question
Nope, I can't see that. Well celerity and presence do make for a deadly fighter. And if you develope Intimidation to a level of art, there you are. But in that case, better play a Brujah; it will give you potence as well for close combat.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: character creation   character creation EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:55 am

HAHA!!! This is a great question! And NOT to my surprise the answers you received are what I figured.

I'm like the rest of you, I would answer the questions, then it would give me a clan I didn't want to play so I'd end up changing it. I understand what Troika was trying to do and it's a fun idea if you're new to the game. But for the rest of us who have played this stupid game so many times, the questions are meaningless now.

(Not to hijack the thread) but I ended up removing the questions for TFN and instead made a menu that allows you to read an indepth history about the new clans introduced in The Final Nights. I figured I could make alot better use of the space than those questions could, so low and behold for people who like to know the backgrounds about the new clans, they can read a 2 page report on them. Of course the short description is still there during character creation, but it's more for those who like the lore behind it. In my opinion, these bios REALLY help you understand how to better roleplay your character.

Maybe you could do something like that, or find a completely new use for the questions?
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: character creation   character creation EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:22 pm

A completely new use for the questions was my idea behind the whole topic.
I want to try if I can make some setup choices using this part of the character creation.
Something like aktivating the DJs or not, using vanilla or the CE music choices if this is possible. I'm not sure what is or is not possible.
I'll see what I can find out, and keep you updated.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: character creation   character creation EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:33 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
You, Feral, being one of the pretty suckers Question
Nope, I can't see that.

Yeah, shame on me... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: character creation   character creation Empty

Back to top Go down

character creation
Page 1 of 1