Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Do I Use The College Option?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

How Do I Use The College Option? Empty
PostSubject: How Do I Use The College Option?   How Do I Use The College Option? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Hi everybody, I'ts probably a little late to ask about college but I never had the necesity to use it so I never run into any problem (you can't have problems with somthing you never tried, right?),but today I was bored in my haven looking out the window and into the streets and I thought "Let's try this college thing".

Well, the problem is that after I select the setup option and all, I choose between Skill, Feat and I don't remember the others, but the only option available is INFO. I checked and I have money, so I would really like to know HOW do I use the college, what am I doing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Use The College Option?   How Do I Use The College Option? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:00 am

Have you followed all the instructions emails from LaCroix fundation tell you? You could also be too low on blood to use it. Could you describe what you exactly did in a little more detail?
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Use The College Option?   How Do I Use The College Option? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:01 pm

I entered college, selected setup, then I received a mail saying that I was able to start using college.
I selected skills, and the only option available was Info.
I had almost full blood.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Use The College Option?   How Do I Use The College Option? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:32 pm

The college doesn't check for bloodpool, so that can't be the problem. But you need enough research skill. you need at least 4+(current level of the ability you want to rise).
I'm not sure right now how it works at the start, but usually after a course you have to leave the computer before you can do the next one. Probably that was the problem. And you can only learn abilities, not attributes or disciplines.
Another thing, where are you in the game? After the bloodhunt starts, college is killed off. Perhaps I missed removing the setup function...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Use The College Option?   How Do I Use The College Option? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
The college doesn't check for bloodpool, so that can't be the problem. But you need enough research skill. you need at least 4+(current level of the ability you want to rise).
I'm not sure right now how it works at the start, but usually after a course you have to leave the computer before you can do the next one. Probably that was the problem. And you can only learn abilities, not attributes or disciplines.
Another thing, where are you in the game? After the bloodhunt starts, college is killed off. Perhaps I missed removing the setup function...

- geek

Hehehe, you will laugh but..........I probably have a really low research skill, I'm not even close to the bloodhunt yet, I'm playing the whole game again and I'm still in santa monica, Embarassed
I'll try raising my research skill now, thanks and sorry for troubling you.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Use The College Option?   How Do I Use The College Option? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:53 am

That states it: a dimwit can't study Laughing

- geek

(sorry, couldn't resist, please don't feel offended)
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Use The College Option?   How Do I Use The College Option? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:00 am

Dimwits do study. Some of my students came to mind... Joy of doing laboratories, with abundance of toxic/combustible/teratogenic substances, for groups of students containing 1-2 half-Malkavians each... If something bad goes down, you are responsible, not them. Not funny.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Use The College Option?   How Do I Use The College Option? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:12 am

Hey Feral,
I didn't say dimwits don't do study... I know they do, despite not being able to do it. No

Btw, you talked about half malks. Which half, upper or lower?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Use The College Option?   How Do I Use The College Option? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:21 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Hey Feral,
I didn't say dimwits don't do study... I know they do, despite not being able to do it. No

Btw, you talked about half malks. Which half, upper or lower?

- geek

Definitely upper. It's in the head. lol!
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Use The College Option?   How Do I Use The College Option? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
That states it: a dimwit can't study Laughing

- geek

(sorry, couldn't resist, please don't feel offended)

I never get offended I get evil Twisted Evil, Oo, I would have said the same (or something simliar since I had to look up dimwit) in your position
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Use The College Option?   How Do I Use The College Option? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Do I Use The College Option?
Page 1 of 1