Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unbreaking Obfuscate

Go down 
+10
Eliza
Ringo
Sykar
8people
Nosferatu's Childe
ThePhilosopher
Claudia
Childe of Malkav
Zer0Morph
redeyesandlonghair
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Unbreaking Obfuscate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreaking Obfuscate   Unbreaking Obfuscate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:52 pm

Haven't seen the movie...
They only teach you to mind your step and not disturb their nets Laughing
As I grow palm trees, in pots of course, Polish winters are too chilly for them, I have a lot of spiders in my room. They love palms, I don't know why. Some of the pots stand by my bed, and despite this, I don't have bite marks on me. Even though I literally sleep with spiders Laughing Mostly Araneide, so even if, they are not poisonous. We call them teutonic spiders in Poland, because they have crosses on their bacs, like Knights Teutonic. They are Cool
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Unbreaking Obfuscate   Unbreaking Obfuscate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:12 pm

8people wrote:
I like giant spiders Smile

In your bed? Shocked

I don't mind spiders. At least not the ones we have hereabouts. Every spider in the house reduces the number of insects, so I don't do anything about them. Scorpions, I don't know, naver encountered one, except in a zoo.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Unbreaking Obfuscate   Unbreaking Obfuscate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:22 pm

Feral wrote:
As I grow palm trees, in pots of course, Polish winters are too chilly for them, I have a lot of spiders in my room. They love palms, I don't know why. Some of the pots stand by my bed, and despite this, I don't have bite marks on me. Even though I literally sleep with spiders Laughing Mostly Araneide, so even if, they are not poisonous. We call them teutonic spiders in Poland, because they have crosses on their bacs, like Knights Teutonic. They are Cool

You plant trees in your room that attracts spiders to them? And you sleep next to them? Dude you're nuts, ALL of you are nuts, seriously! "Just knowing that at anytime, a big fat centipede can drop into your mouth.... I can't do it, I just can't do it." "You know in some countries they actually eat bugs." "Yeah, but those countries need Jesus!"

LOL, SCORE! I get a point for that! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Unbreaking Obfuscate   Unbreaking Obfuscate - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:57 am

I'm with Claudia -- I'd rather have a few more spiders, and a lot fewer mosquitos, houseflys, etc. I'd prefer that none of them are in my house, though.

I'm not fond of spiders, but I'm not phobic either. I put them outside in a bush if it's convenient... or squoosh them if it's not. Sorry Feral.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Unbreaking Obfuscate   Unbreaking Obfuscate - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:26 am

Feral wrote:
Knights Teutonics? I've never heard of a spider being a powerhungry fanatic...
Zer0Morph wrote:
You plant trees in your room that attracts spiders to them? And you sleep next to them? Dude you're nuts, ALL of you are nuts, seriously! "Just knowing that at anytime, a big fat centipede can drop into your mouth.... I can't do it, I just can't do it." "You know in some countries they actually eat bugs." "Yeah, but those countries need Jesus!"

LOL, SCORE! I get a point for that! cheers

You lost, Boss. The spiders actually are the reason you swallow less bugs...

- geek

P.S. on any other forum they probably had this topic locked a long time ago for going completely off topic.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Unbreaking Obfuscate   Unbreaking Obfuscate - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:18 am

Yeah but you're Malky, so you'll let us talk about spiders Very Happy

Mexico has Jesus, and they still eat ants, ant eggs, and other jumpy little bugs Wink

(Oh, and France's the first Catholic country, and we eat SNAILS ! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Unbreaking Obfuscate   Unbreaking Obfuscate - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:35 am

Eating snails in France is nothing to do with having, or not having Jesus. You only do it to keep them out of your wineyards... lol!

- geek
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Unbreaking Obfuscate   Unbreaking Obfuscate - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:20 am

I once woke up with a spider on my face, she then located herself in the corner of the room above the bed and stayed there for a long time. Was very odd because it was a female.

The spiders you usually see running around are the males - They're tiny. The females are much bigger and generally stay within the walls. Still don't know what made her get out. She was nine inches long - my mother heard her walking on the wall before she saw her and THEN she flipped out like a ninja Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ringo
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Unbreaking Obfuscate   Unbreaking Obfuscate - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Feral wrote:
To kill a spider... Baaad... They are part of Nature, they have their place. If not for them, we would get eaten by flies, mosqitos, wasps, etc. Or at least bitten much more often. And, last but not least, they are beautifull. Have you ever watched patterns on them? Each is different, like snowflakes. It's human nature to want to destroy what you don't understand, but, well, little effort on yout part could show you whole new worlds to explore without fear.
But learn first, some are poisonous. Laughing Few in Europe, but in the States, I don't know.

Also, it's a well known fact that it will rain the next day if you kill a spider. I'm sure of it. They told me so in kindergarten.

They are all poisonous though. The little shits.

8people wrote:
The females are much bigger and generally stay within the walls.
So they're hiding all around me? I was much, much happier before reading this. You're an evil person, 8people.

Last edited by Ringo on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Unbreaking Obfuscate   Unbreaking Obfuscate - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:20 pm

lol!

You'll rarely, if ever, encounter them. Most spiders have evolved to require shelter - which is why 'putting them back outside' is as good as killing them more often than not. If you find a little male scurrying around easiest way to keep him out of sight is brush him towards a vent or a crack somewhere so he can slink away to look for food or a mate where you can't see him.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Unbreaking Obfuscate   Unbreaking Obfuscate - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:54 pm

8people wrote:
lol!

You'll rarely, if ever, encounter them. Most spiders have evolved to require shelter - which is why 'putting them back outside' is as good as killing them more often than not. If you find a little male scurrying around easiest way to keep him out of sight is brush him towards a vent or a crack somewhere so he can slink away to look for food or a mate where you can't see him.

We have a lot of outdoors living spiders here in Poland. And, of course, I wouldn't reccomend putting one out in the winter.
I have 400 square meters of a garden to work, with a lot of trees and bushes in it. Belive me, spiders do live in natural conditions. They did millions of years before humans. Sometimes I can't go through the garden not to destroy some teutonic ( Laughing ) nets. They hide under the bark of trees in the winter though, or in other quiet places.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Unbreaking Obfuscate   Unbreaking Obfuscate - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:07 pm

8people wrote:
She was nine inches long - my mother heard her walking on the wall before she saw her and THEN she flipped out like a ninja Laughing

This comment did it for me, I just felt my stomach role in circles... I can't think straight and my skin is shriveling off my skin, like Compress for Thanatosis! pale

8people wrote:
The females are much bigger and generally stay within the walls.
So they're hiding all around me? I was much, much happier before reading this. You're an evil person, 8people.[/quote]

Seriously, I hate this thread. I'm going to quietly slip out the back door on this one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
redeyesandlonghair
Ancillae
Ancillae
redeyesandlonghair

PostSubject: Re: Unbreaking Obfuscate   Unbreaking Obfuscate - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:33 pm

I wish my dolls would come alive and play with me.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Unbreaking Obfuscate   Unbreaking Obfuscate - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:46 am

redeyesandlonghair wrote:

Okay, you have successfully raised the creepiness factor of the doll avatar to a new level. Shocked

Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Unbreaking Obfuscate   Unbreaking Obfuscate - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:26 am

PGM1961 wrote:

Okay, you have successfully raised the creepiness factor of the doll avatar to a new level. Shocked

And hijacked my spider's thread! Wait, what was it originally about Question
Back to top Go down
FallenRaven
Ancillae
Ancillae
FallenRaven

PostSubject: Re: Unbreaking Obfuscate   Unbreaking Obfuscate - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:57 am

Feral wrote:
PGM1961 wrote:

And hijacked my spider's thread! Wait, what was it originally about Question
Obfuscate
not that i mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unbreaking Obfuscate   Unbreaking Obfuscate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unbreaking Obfuscate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2