Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?) Empty
PostSubject: Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?)   Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:46 am

But the Army is going to nab me for training this weekend, starting in today's afternoon. I won't be back until Sunday night, so I might have time for a few more posts, (which I would love to do) but I'm going to have to try to disconnect Jerome from any activity soon, so that no one is locked with him.
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?)   Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:51 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?)   Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:05 am

No worries, we all have a life, it'll come to fit Wink
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?)   Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Thought I'd hijack simison's thread to (finally...) drop the note that I'm currently sick. I've caught a really bad flu from my sister at the start of the week, and from there on, it was like a trip on a rollercoaster. Currently, I'm down again (after going to school to do my final, last, never-again Latin test. Yeah!), so I'll probably take my time to recover and post some time next week.
Meh, sorry for ranting, I can't concentrate long enough to write coherent sentences. See you when my brain is less full of Malk glibberish. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?)   Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:11 pm

No worries Eliza ! Take your time Wink When the brain doesn't work, writting correct sentences is a pain, even in your main language... So when it's not you, not your language, it's just "wrong" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?)   Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:30 am

I'm re-hijacking my thread to say that I'm done with training and should be able to post at some point today.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?)   Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:47 am

Alright !

Last time I had a guy telling me he was gone for the week end, as he was going to train for the military (Tank instructor)... He SMSed me that same night telling me "War is cancelled due to bad weather".

"Don't tell the kids, I'll be home in two hours with a surprise" Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?)   Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Heads-up (why can't topics be less than ten characters?)
Page 1 of 1