Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Fixed) Downtown maledoll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

(Fixed) Downtown maledoll Empty
PostSubject: (Fixed) Downtown maledoll   (Fixed) Downtown maledoll EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:47 am

...is taking it easy. No Masquerade V. for talking to him. No screams, no running. I am somewhat dissapointed in him...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Downtown maledoll   (Fixed) Downtown maledoll EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Damnit Jad, stop finding bugs!!

I'll probably need to review all of the CE made Blood Dolls actually, I'll add it to the list of things to do. I don't think I ever set it up so that they freak out and run away with a violation after speaking to them. I'll check it out.

Edit: Ok You're right, the female CE Blood Dolls do freak out and run away if you continue messing with them, but don't incur a Masquerade Violation, so I'll change that. The guy CE Blood Dolls don't even care that you're a rotting pile of puss and brush you off, so i'll need to change that too.

Meh, more work... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Downtown maledoll   (Fixed) Downtown maledoll EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
... the female CE Blood Dolls do freak out and run away if you continue messing with them, but don't incur a Masquerade Violation ...
They don't??? They do over here scratch

Zer0Morph wrote:
Meh, more work... Crying or Very sad
Keep repeating to yourself, that's why I wanted him on the team, that's why I wanted him on the team,... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Downtown maledoll   (Fixed) Downtown maledoll EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:36 am

I removed all dialogue from the 2 male blood dolls (LA and HW) so this will no longer be a problem. The NPCs are still in their original locations, you just can't talk to them anymore (but you can still feed on them). I did this because of the time it would take to re-write the dialogue and find a voice file that yells and screams "get away from me". I just don't have the time to set that up, or find a voice file that would compliment the current voice actor.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Downtown maledoll   (Fixed) Downtown maledoll Empty

Back to top Go down

(Fixed) Downtown maledoll
Page 1 of 1