Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Five senses

Go down 
+5
Childe of Malkav
Duncan.Oliver
Eliza
Claudia
simison
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

The Five senses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Five senses   The Five senses - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:17 am

I am a huge fan of It's All about the Pentiums, I love too the Saga Begins, I lol big time when I hear any Polka song..
But.. I don't know, my regent having his own "Al TV" kind of scares me :p

(I'd have to measure precisely Olivier, but I'm 5'7", and I'm his shoulder level -_-)

Hey, remember, Kindred only Embrace exceptionnal people Wink Being that tall whenever he was embraced is a huge plus for Dominate or any dissuasive method...
(In my family we have many people over 1m95, so yeah it happens ^^)

XD lol for the note, but I don't care about the Regent, it just happened to be his character.
Actually during the next LARPS we were begining to date, so playing our respective characters was kind of hard because Claudia fears Lyle ; but Olivier is afraid of me, since I'm always eating sugar and he happens to be diabetic, so i'm the one poking him around with candy to get him sick \o/
(I suck at acting but he's good at it, crap he scared the hell out of me a couple of times too Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Five senses   The Five senses - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:47 am

LOL Your fiance's name is Olivier? That's too funny. If I'd known, I would've chosen another last name for my character. No wonder you were confused.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Five senses   The Five senses - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:12 am

I know about half a dozen Olivier, it's a very common first name in all French Speaking countries Smile
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: The Five senses   The Five senses - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:52 am

Well that was an interesting coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Five senses   The Five senses - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Five senses
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2