Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Go down 
+7
FallenRaven
Nezumi
Claudia
Feral
Jad.3
ThePhilosopher
Zer0Morph
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FallenRaven
Ancillae
Ancillae
FallenRaven

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:35 am

i had some problems when i was facing the shade on my slow computer (i think it was the smoke/black mist that slowed me down) had a hard time to beat it(slow processors sucks)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:15 am

Hm, today I had my computer stuttering in this encounter as well, but that actually made the fight easier. Funny thing is, I never had any performance problems with bloodlines before. I don't know if perhaps going crouched into this fight made for more particles to handle than usual. And I had presence activated, too. But I had that with my last character as well, and it didn't give problems.

- geek

Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:39 am

That's strange, it's never stuttered on me before, but then again I have a pretty powerful machine. I didn't even think about it stuttering on other people's machines when I made it. Sometimes I forget that others don't have an up to date computer.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:39 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
That's strange, it's never stuttered on me before, but then again I have a pretty powerful machine. I didn't even think about it stuttering on other people's machines when I made it. Sometimes I forget that others don't have an up to date computer.

Yup, well, CE is already bad on my old, crappy computer back from, what, 2006? Loading screens ... yeah, well, I keep a couple of books around to make time pass, and even though I put everything possible on low quality concerning graphics, I'm happy if I can avoid playing in 1st person mode when I have a character with Presence or Auspex. The sparklies give me and my computer the chills.

I haven't been able to touch TFN except for the Beta because I know it'll only run at the same speed my Grandpa walks, but I hope to get a new machine soon.
(Damn, the shade made my computer actually freeze. FPS? -15, if you ask me. Laughing That's why I gave up beta-testing...)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Hm, is it really the final nigts, or does TFN stand for The Financial Nightmare? I think haggling got far too overvalued. OK, in the other versions of the game, it's next to useless. But here it makes all the other social skills unnecessary.
You need blood? Buy a hooker for the price of a soft drink. You need to sway somebodies opinion? Bribe him. You want even more money? lackmail someone.
So what do you need persuasion, intimidation, or seduction for?
You can even easily forgoe the extra xp you can get with high seduction or pesuasion. With all the powerful weapons to buy at a discount rate early in the game, you can wait with rising disciplines until near the end when you get more xp for the quests, and up to now didn't really know what to do with them any more.

Another topic here: guns. Jad, I think, states they are overpowered. I have not tested them all yet, but for most of the ones I usually use, I think, the opposite happened.
- the desert eagle got slow as the colt, and inaccurate as a shotgun: worthless
- the .38 is still the peashooter it used to be. Any enemy you can kill with that thing, you can just as easily slash to ribbons with a knife with a mere 1 or 2 in melee, and you don't even need a good defense because of the bonus it offers
- the Uzi climbs as bad as te cheap SMG, and wtf was the size of the ammo clip reuced? Standard clip for an Uzi is 32 rounds.
- the steyr seems to have been slowed down to a point where it got nearly useless as an assault rifle.
- at least the glock is still as fast and accurate as it used to be

Yet another thought, you can get a free katana way too early and easy. Crossbow and shin gunto, as in CE and the plus patch, is ok for killing the Cathayan. But two weapons, one of them a base damage 3 sword, is too much for such an easy opponent.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2