Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Fixed) Mercurio Morphine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

(Fixed) Mercurio Morphine Empty
PostSubject: (Fixed) Mercurio Morphine   (Fixed) Mercurio Morphine EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Only managed to get xp to broke into MAlcom's office and grab morphine after the blowing up warehouse. Mercurio ain't on his place, but the quest does not say Failed.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Mercurio Morphine   (Fixed) Mercurio Morphine EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:38 am

Good find man! I played past the warehouse and it did it for me too. I re-wrote the python file so that if you don't give him the Morphine by the time you get to the warehouse, the quest will fail and notify you. I tested it and it works.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Mercurio Morphine   (Fixed) Mercurio Morphine EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Wouldn't it be better if the failure message appeared the next time you meet him. Either on the beach or later in his apartment? Or if you tell the prince that Mercurio didn't have the astrolite, and LaCroix says, he will be punished.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Mercurio Morphine   (Fixed) Mercurio Morphine EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:16 am

That's how it was before and it caused problems because Mercurio isn't on the couch to administer the morphine. So the quest is open, yet no way to complete it.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Mercurio Morphine   (Fixed) Mercurio Morphine Empty

Back to top Go down

(Fixed) Mercurio Morphine
Page 1 of 1