Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toreador and Jeanette's quest

Go down 
+2
lofgren
Childe of Malkav
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

Toreador and Jeanette's quest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toreador and Jeanette's quest   Toreador and Jeanette's quest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Didn't you said you fixed it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Toreador and Jeanette's quest   Toreador and Jeanette's quest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:03 am

YamiRaziel wrote:
Didn't you said you fixed it Smile

All I did was make it so you lose humanity if you agree to stealing the money, not when you ACTUALLY steal the charity box, meaning you can tell her no I won't steal the charity box and then go actually steal it and won't suffer a humanity loss.

Do I need to change it so you actually DO suffer humanity when physically stealing the box?
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Toreador and Jeanette's quest   Toreador and Jeanette's quest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:20 am

W00H00 I FIXED IT!!!

Ok here's the deal, during dialogue with Jeanette if you agree to slash the paintings and steal the charity money then you will immediately be docked 1 humanity point. If you say no to stealing the charity but yes to slashing the paintings then you will not be docked humanity.

Now if you refuse to steal the charity money but then change your mind while you in the gallery and steal it anyways, you will be docked 1 humanity point, however if you originally said yes to stealing the charity money then indeed steal it, you will not be docked twice.

ISN'T THAT FREAKIN SWEET!! GO ZERO, GO ZERO, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!! lol geek
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Toreador and Jeanette's quest   Toreador and Jeanette's quest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:40 am

So if you steal the charity box, you lose 1 humanity right ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Toreador and Jeanette's quest   Toreador and Jeanette's quest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:30 am

YamiRaziel wrote:
So if you steal the charity box, you lose 1 humanity right ?

Only if you tell Jeanette that you aren't going to steal it. If you've already told her you're going to steal it then you got your humanity loss already in the dialogue.
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Toreador and Jeanette's quest   Toreador and Jeanette's quest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:45 am

Cool, that works. Was going to suggest that but had to go to sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Toreador and Jeanette's quest   Toreador and Jeanette's quest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:18 am

8people wrote:
Cool, that works. Was going to suggest that but had to go to sleep Sleep

It's 5:15am here in Indianapolis, I can't believe I'm still up. I'm getting CE 1.2 Beta.zip uploading to the file server right now for my Beta Testers to start cracking at it first thing in the morning. I can't believe I already found 2 problems but I fixed them so it's ok.

Man I need some sleep.
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Toreador and Jeanette's quest   Toreador and Jeanette's quest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:55 am

It's when you finally stop programming and head to bed and you dream of your code and start fixing bugs in your sleep you know you've been up too long Laughing

At least it's efficient Wink
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Toreador and Jeanette's quest   Toreador and Jeanette's quest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:30 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
ISN'T THAT FREAKIN SWEET!! GO ZERO, GO ZERO, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!! lol geek

It's really your birthday Question I hope you don't expect me to give you a ring as a present, my precious.

For the topic of the money: in the original game, you lose humanity for stealing the box. I think Wesp changed that in one of the UP 6.x versions (at least if Jeanette told you, it's going to some kindred, Therese in fact). First UP version i got was 6.4 and i always told her i wouldn't steal the money. Well, I took it anyway and it didn't cost me nothing Exclamation

BTW 8people I just saw your new avatar, you don't happen to be our german minister Schäuble, do you affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Toreador and Jeanette's quest   Toreador and Jeanette's quest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:15 pm

lol, no, I'm not Wink

Just a lass with a set of wheels and a fondness for swords.
(Uesd to be a fencer)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Toreador and Jeanette's quest   Toreador and Jeanette's quest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:25 pm

She really admires Professor X..... and likes swords lol.

Ya I saw the changes Wesp made in 6.5, he had it set where if you had a humanity of 6 or more and you said you were going to steal the money then you got docked 1 humanity when stealing the box. But if you had a humanity of less than 6 then you were ok.

It was kind've jacked in my opinion how it was setup, but now if you either A. Say your going to steal the money, or B. Say your not going to steal the money, then steal it anyways, you get docked 1 humanity.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Toreador and Jeanette's quest   Toreador and Jeanette's quest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:44 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
She really admires Professor X..... and likes swords lol.
Hm, I prefer Patric Stuart as Capt. Picard even though I called upon Mr. O'Brien to energise time and again and nothing happend Mad

Zer0Morph wrote:
Ya I saw the changes Wesp made in 6.5, he had it set where if you had a humanity of 6 or more and you said you were going to steal the money then you got docked 1 humanity when stealing the box. But if you had a humanity of less than 6 then you were ok.
Well if you're far enough down the drain, more dirt just won't stick...

Zer0Morph wrote:
It was kind've jacked in my opinion how it was setup, but now if you either A. Say your going to steal the money, or B. Say your not going to steal the money, then steal it anyways, you get docked 1 humanity.
Yes I think that sounds good. At least if you still have a high humanity rating. If it's so low you can kill innocent people without further loss, stealing a bit of cash shouldn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toreador and Jeanette's quest   Toreador and Jeanette's quest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toreador and Jeanette's quest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2