Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle

Go down 
+3
Duncan.Oliver
Nachtrae
Claudia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:44 am

The Harpy refuses the lighter offered, but he nods to thank Carrion.
(Jean-Pierre) Socializing... Curiosity is a bad habit for one like you, Mr Wolvenheart. Curious Tremere get eaten by the Gargoyle.

He obviously echoes to what Miri is saying about the old Chantry. He eyes out at the Regent when William asks, and he observes the three persons around him.
(Jean-Pierre) It looks like the guest the Regent has been keeping in the suits. His presence has given Miss Ansons a wild imagination.

Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:53 am

"Oh please, I'm talking getting to know people, not find out state secrets about the inner workings of the Camarilla. And then you wonder why you have certain reputations."
William rolled his eyes at Griffin's response.

"Ohh, what is Miss Ansons thinking about then? Some wild Bromance?"
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:49 pm

The Harpy gives a stare at William, the kind that strikes right inside the soul.
(Jean-Pierre) I do not wonder at all, Mr. Wolvenheart. I am quite forgiving towards the youngest, as long as they know their place.

That's a threat. And he uses his natural traits to put some weight to it.
(Jean-Pierre) The Regent wished to be left alone with his guest, and Miss Ansons understood that. Obviously the message was clear enough. His privacy is something Regent Kersten cares deeply for, and I strongly advise against bothering him unless your matter is of absolute necessity.

Lyle gives a smile to the Gargoyle, then gives a look to Rufus, then to Chris and Claudia. He ponders a moment, before signing Claudia's attention to him.
(Lyle) Claudia, I want you to go with Chris and give him a quick tour on the assembly, if you don't mind. I have a few words to speak with Rufus.
(Claudia) Yes, Regent.

The young Tremere stands from her seat without a look to her Sire, but she does give a nice deep smile to Rufus as she does. She then gives a look at Chris, curious, and waits for him.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Carrion returned the nod with a slight smile but it soon faded. She allowed the conversation to continue without her, watching the others to see how they react to Griffin.

She can't hide the small chuckle as Griffin takes up the role of teacher to William.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:24 pm

Chris leans back purposely in his seat, making himself seem just a little bit more comfortable than before when the suggestion he be led around comes up. He raises an eyebrow in some mild, though probably feigned annoyance, which he lets slip in his voice. “And what if I don't want to be shown around. I might just be quite comfortable here. Being a bother to you and your stone.....pet.He moves to take another sip from his glass of blood, though pauses with the glass to his lips before slowly lowering it. “Hold on, I might've misheard that just now but..... Did the girl just call you 'Regent'?” The vampire levels his glare on the Tremere, disbelieve practically seeping from him. “You're the fucking Regent of this place?!”
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:22 pm

The Regent smiles openly at Chris' wanting to stay and only smiles more when his title is mentioned.
(Lyle) Twice. She said it twice. Yes I am the Tremere Regent of this city. Now please me for once and take Claudia with you. Not that I care the intrusion, and not that it's secret but you do need the information she can give you about the court...

Claudia frowns visibly, but she keeps quiet about it, biting her lower lip to restrain herself.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:37 pm

William studied Griffin for a moment.
"Well I wasn't going to interrupt them like... now... My social interest might not be that big, but I'm not exactly willing to interrupt a Regent in deep discussion without valid reason.. Besides"
He nodded his head towards Miriel and Carrion.
"These 2 are much prettier company."
He pondered a moment on how that statement would apply to a Nosfaratu hiding using a discipline.
"Well... you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Carrion tries not to glare at William at his comment, she quickly rearranges her features into a neutral one again and subconsciously moves away from him, putting Griffin bodily between them. She gives the new comer a cursory glance but doesn't seem to give him any more attention.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:33 pm

William raises an eyebrow at Carrion's behavior as he crosses his arms.
"Oh please, you act like I'm trying to eat you. If you want to snuggle with Griffin all you have to do was ask him."
The neonate put on a Cheshire cat grin.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:54 pm

Carrion's cheeks flush at William's teasing, a small reptilian like hiss emanating from her as she now glares openly at William. He can see her restraining herself by biting her lip with human looking teeth.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:03 pm

William doesn't even flinch, he merely keeps his arms crossed, staring at Carrion with a face revealing signs of boredom.
"You done?"
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:15 pm

Carrion rolls her eyes obviously not impressed with William before stubbing out her cigarette and rolling another lighting it immediately and waits for William to get to the point.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Chris glares daggers at the Regent's obvious amusement. “I should rip you a new asshole for this. Keeping me in the dark. Me! Gloves are off man, consider this a challenge. Tomorrow. At midnight. You. Me. Starcraft. It will be the battle of the century, if it's the last thing I do. And I'll make sure you do not use any of your magic mojo to get a sneaky advantage either!” He makes the 'I'm watching you' gesture, pointing at his eyes with two fingers and then at Lyle.

Then, like nothing happened, he turns to Claudia, an eyebrow raised inquisitively.
“And I believe the lady has something to say for herself...?”
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:35 pm

William stares for another moment before grinning and dropping into the closest chair.
"So, I'll waste no time. You see, you are the first Nosferatu I've met in... well, ever, as far as I know. And I've read marvelous things about your ability to blend in, and thus I was wondering on how sound your disguise actually is. Or like I said to Miriel. Could I poke you?"
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:54 pm

Carrion watches William carefully, her eyebrow quirked up at the mention of poking her, she doesn't seem too impressed by the proposal thus far.

....No. I'm not a fucking enquiries desk, and I'm not interested in furthering your knowledge. If you want answers go pester my Primogen he's more of a people's person than I am.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:16 pm

"Lo and Behold, it speaks?! To me?"
William looks at Miriel with a grin.
"See the amount of trouble I have to go through to get her to actually talk to me? And they call me socially awkward, or was it socially oblivious. Either way, anger usually brings forth even the most people shy persons."
He looks back at Carrion with a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:49 am

Miriel smiles glibly to William's self-amusement, I can't imagine how you could be called socially awkward. You've got such a silver tongue. Sarcasm?

But if you want to keep it attached to your head, you'll benefit from not resorting to rudeness to get a reaction from your conversational partner. She taps the ash from the last of the cigarette, extinguishing the remaining embers of the cigarette butt on her belt buckle. She winks, But well done, you've done a fantastic job avoiding misfortune so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:49 pm

Jean-Pierre watches with a certain interest the non spoken, then spoken language between Carrion and William. He eventually raises an eyebrow, totally ignoring the snuggling comment. He gives a look at Carrion first, then at William, he then looks up and lets out a meaningful sigh.
(Jean-Pierre) Should I ring a "end of recess" bell? William, you must know that Kindred do not touch each other. Especially when a member of the Tremere clan is involved, for the same reason most Kindred do not make eye contact. Mind your boundaries and keep your distances.

He spares a look towards Miriel, seeminngly curious an instant. It's easy to understand his attention was driven by her taking care of her cigarette, and is using it as an excuse to take a closer look at her. Before he could even turn or ask, Celine passed by and left an ashtray next to the group. Having refused Carrion's lighter, he takes out his own object ; matches. The Tremere stays mindful of the fact that he is surrounded by Kindred, as he turns to light the match, light his tobacco fix, and moves his hand to turn on the match quickly enough. He lets out a huff, then lets the used match lie in the ashtray. He then speaks with a voice a little bit slower, as if he wanted to be understood.
(Jean-Pierre) In this city, the Tremere are few, and we are mostly known to be well mannered enough not to get on anyone's nerves. Our mere existence is enough to raise flames around here. Once you have risen to the Regent's position and have gathered enough personal power, you will be able to afford acting as you wish, but in the mean time, you must learn to be more mindful than that.

Lyle can't help an open laugh at the challenge thrown at him by Chris, he nods and raises his hands in all innocence.
(Lyle) Sure. But if you choose date and weapons, I will play the way I always play. And even if I did use both hands like I usually do (talk about magic mojo...), I'd still kick your ass. I've just got a greater overview on RTS than you do and I know your gameplay habits. Oh and I double as the Primogen of my clan too.

Claudia seems curious of the duel they seem to be talked in front of her. She half frowns at it, seemingly not understanding it all, before she gives a look at Chris when he addresses her.
(Claudia) Nothing.. ? Shall we ?

Obviously meaning for them to leave the Regent and Rufus alone.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:51 am

Carrion meets Griffin's eye when he looks at her, she doesn't seem to express anything non-verbally to him except for curiosity. She doesn't seem to have much more to add to William's comment on her either so allows Griffin and Miriel to continue on uninterrupted.

When the ashtray appears she makes use of it, cleaning up the mess she managed to make with her first cigarette and then finishing off her second one, crushing the lit end into the side of the ashtray silently before stepping away once more and maintaining her distance from William.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:39 pm

Chris makes a sound halfway between a growl and an annoyed huff. “Underestimating me again. I swear, I will find a way to completely and utterly destroy you. It might not be the upcoming dual, but, some day, I will make you acknowledge my superior intellect! Mark my words, you vile warlock. Mark my words.” He sounds almost like he really is threatening the Regent, but the anger on his face and in his voice are merely feigned for amusement's sake.

He turns then to leave Lyle in the company of the giant Gargoyle, still largely ignored by Chris, to give Claudia his full attention. An eyebrow raises slightly at her denial of wanting to say something, but he merely shrugs it off, already having lost interest in it.
“Lead on.”
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:11 pm

William sighs.
"If you insist."

After Griffin lighted his tobacco and finished his words and silence fell to the table, the neonate broke it once more.
"I seem to be outmatched when it comes to busybody habits."
He said referring to the cigarettes.
"Then again I constantly check my phone without really looking at the screen so I cannot talk. All to keep ones hands busy it seems."
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Miriel catches Griffin looking, but says nothing, smirking and leaning over to place the burned cigarette into the ashtray provided.

William makes a comment about the cigarettes, and she smiles, returning to her place,
You know you want to try it, Will. Give in to peer pressure, she has taken a cigarette from her jacket pocket, and waggles it at the young Tremere, All the cool kids are doing it.

Whether he decides to accept it or not, she places it in her mouth and lights it, But seriously. If you don't have some kind of nervous or idle habit, the kine think you're weird. Glad to see you have one, it helps a person relate on a very basic level, whether that's through being ADD about checking time and text messages or addicted and compelled chemically through the brain to put something burning in your mouth. She ashes her cig into the ashtray as she finishes, smirking anew.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:41 pm

Whilst Miriel teases William, Carrion rolls another two cigarettes and promptly throws one into William's lap. After lighting hers she also throws the lighter to him. She seems more relaxed now there is so little attention on her.

She glances at the movement she catches from the corner of her eye, watching the nameless new comer and Claudia for a moment before turning her attention once more to the group.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Jean-Pierre raises en eyebrow when the cigarette topic is mentioned. He smokes quite slowly himself, which betrays he is not used to smoke rolled up cigarettes. He blow the smoke before smiling to the kindred around him, chuckling at Miriel's teasing.
(Jean-Pierre) It's a way to force oneself to breathe. I've kept the habit as a way to focus, somehow. It forces us to blink as well. And it was not until recently that it was discovered it's bad for one's health, which doesn't concern any of us anyhow. Miss De Boucher, I must say your ability to blend into mortality is quite extraordinary, this habit isn't as needed for you as it is for us, so much it affects the rest of your being.

He signs around the Toreador, maybe meaning something else than just the pink skin and the "natural" breathing she displays. By us, he certainly meant himself and Carrion as he gave her a glance when he said so.

Lyle can't help a nice open laugh when Chris threatens him, he nods and smiles.

(Lyle) Soon, I believe you. In the mean time, shoo. Shoo.

He waves him with Claudia, and turns to Rufus.
(Lyle) Rufus, I think we have to speak, since we can. I'm in a very good mood, and I do think you want a few things to change, so let us discuss that. As long as you don't hunt down planes...

Claudia walks with Chris away from the Regent and Rufus, quite hastily, as the shoo Lyle said with a matching hand move.
(Claudia) You have some serious nerve to be so rude to the Regent like that... Please do not be so familiar again, would you ? She's quite pleading, but much more friendly. So you knew Regent Kersten but you didn't know he was a Regent of the Tremere clan... Do I want to know what kind of relationship you both have ? Ah, that person over there is the Gangrel Primogen, Henri Bowens. I know he looks far more like a Ventrue than a Gangrel, and he acts like such. He's speaking with the Venerable, the oldest kindred in town, Gangrel as well. He was in torpor for very long until the War, as far as I've gathered.

Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:59 am

Ah, yes, she exhales a puff of smoke, nodding in comprehension, I've had the habit since before it became useful to seem living, she smirks, Turns out "I'll quit when I'm dead," just ain't true after all. She smiles to Carrion, who seems more at ease than before.

But, she sounds thoughtful, or even hopeful as she discusses her habits as they have transitioned in purpose after unlife further, I might well forget I smoke, one of these years, one of these nights. We shall see. She draws smoke again, betraying that she's joking, as this too may not come into fruition about resolving her "vices."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next