Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Table top game using Bloodlines for setting

Go down 
+12
PGM1961
Karavolos
Duncan.Oliver
Feral
Meowolf
Dragatus
atronac
eye of the divine
Childe of Malkav
ThePhilosopher
Claudia
Voraxith
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:00 am

Once, because the player didn't want to keep playing anymore, for the larp setting you guys know now Wink we did a nice scene for her character... This is what I propose as a compromise :

Take the smartest player (player !) apart and explain him he's been staked during the day (or at any time he was alone).
Describe a scene where this pc dies (killed by the prince, discourse about how he's not letting neonates run lol in the city). Of course very few vamps should be present (maybe only the primogen).

Except that scene never happened. The pc were dominated (level three, we need a subtle one, Strauss would be perfect) and that eventually they might notice their friend is still alive (being kept by Strauss for conditioning ? A test to see if they are good enough to help him get rid of lacroix ? Or maybe among the anarch there is someone capable..)
Twisted and gloomy.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:07 am

Jeanette would be an interesting choice for someone to help them. An experienced Malkie should be able to pull off quite a few stunts. And of course, the Therese personality would try to undermine her efforts, because she wants to side with the prince.
Good laughs and quite some role playing opportunities guaranteed.

- geek
Btw, you sure that none of your players is looking into our forum? Then we'll have to think about a way to hide this topic from them.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:57 am

They Yankees
Probably they wouldn't have thought of googling around for lol-topics by their DM.

(Duncan being the exception !)
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:58 am

Voraxith wrote:
When I say I want to kill one of the characters, I simply mean allowing a situation to get entirely out of hand, and let the chips fall where they may. I just wanna see if they'll actually start playing characters that would conceivably exist in the WoD.

In that case, go for it.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:05 pm

I think I've pretty much given up on any kind of serious tone for my game at this point. It has, mostly through my own fault, de-evolved into a hilarious WoD spoof of itself. Still having a blast though. The Torrie wound up getting knocked into torpor, so woke up in the morgue, where Vandal was about to "help" them recover, when the player decided to freak out and run for the door. Turns out Vandal has some pretty wicked stake-throwing skills, too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Voraxith wrote:
I think I've pretty much given up on any kind of serious tone for my game at this point. It has, mostly through my own fault, de-evolved into a hilarious WoD spoof of itself. Still having a blast though.
Things like that happen. But the most important thing about roleplaying is that everybody has fun. So, its probably ok.
Quote :
... Turns out Vandal has some pretty wicked stake-throwing skills, too. Very Happy
Best way to deal with kindred if you are a ghoul... Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:52 am

Voraxith wrote:
Turns out Vandal has some pretty wicked stake-throwing skills, too. Very Happy

Vandal -- "Now I have a pet Kindred. I will dress it and pet it and keep it for my very own... emergency supply."
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:05 am

Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 22623375
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:37 am

So game happened today.

Interesting.

I added a new player. A Gangrel, based on one of my old characters. Claudia has met her. She shall make for an interesting addition, methinks. They FINALLY met Therese and have made it to the Oceanside. Yay for Main Quest advancement! Razz

Which reminds me, I've totally slacked on the whole Alice in Wonderland aspect. I need to get back to that, because I think my Malkavian player is starting to lose interest in the game... Sad
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:38 am

They're just breezing through the MQ now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Well, to be fair, the new player that I brought in hates one of the other players, who is in return extremely jealous of her. So they're not goofing around and having as much "fun" as they usually do... Yeah, that is one problem with VtM games that you just never seem to have with D&D: mo women, mo problems. Razz
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:34 pm

Bertram wrote:
As if vampires and women both weren't insecure enough, get them together in one Malkavian body and look what happens.
HaaR Huar HARR hAaR

- geek
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Malkav, yet again, you and the game speak volumes of wisdom far above my paygrade. Smile
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:49 am

So I guess my game is done. It was fun while it lasted. Sad
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:34 am

So what happened ?
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:00 am

Voraxith wrote:

Sometimes people can suck all the fun out of a being a vampire. Sorry to hear that :-(
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Voraxith wrote:

Let's hope you will get another troupe of players...
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:32 pm

That's too bad, I know the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:42 pm

What happened? Long story short, I stopped smoking weed and everyone got bored. Fortunately, I have a LARP in the works... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:34 pm

Voraxith wrote:
What happened? Long story short, I stopped smoking weed and everyone got bored. Fortunately, I have a LARP in the works... Twisted Evil

Sounds like that country song... "You ain't much fun since I quit drinkin'." LOL
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Duncan.Oliver wrote:
Voraxith wrote:

Sounds like that country song... "You ain't much fun since I quit drinkin'." LOL

Drinking is even more harmful than weed...
Don't worry Voraxith, you are surely funnier than me. My sense of humor is of the highest German quality. I took it after my Prussian ancestors. Weed doesn't help... Sad
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Is there any german sense of humor???
I have taken mostly to the cynical understatement that is so frequently applied as humor where they drive on the wrong side of the road...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Is there any german sense of humor???
I have taken mostly to the cynical understatement that is so frequently applied as humor where they drive on the wrong side of the road...

- geek

Judging by my less polonized relatives, there is. Lack therof. But what would you require of descendants of grim Knights Teutonic Laughing
Honestly, I have got to like British humor myself. My attempts at imitating it universally result in poor impersonations of either Herr Flick of the Gestapo or Herr General von Klinkerhoffen... Crying or Very sad
Whtch Allo, Allo, if that is unclear.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:01 pm

Actually, wasn't it some popular german figure that changed the rules of driving throughout the Europe?

Nevertheless...
Voraxith wrote:
It's never too late to start again!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Hey Jad,
start what again? The weed or the LARP?

Feral, you know Flick is out of the picture by now. But the CSU, the bavarian part of our christian democratic party are real traditionalists. They still hold their (Reichs)Parteitag in Nuremberg.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Table top game using Bloodlines for setting
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next