Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Table top game using Bloodlines for setting

Go down 
+12
PGM1961
Karavolos
Duncan.Oliver
Feral
Meowolf
Dragatus
atronac
eye of the divine
Childe of Malkav
ThePhilosopher
Claudia
Voraxith
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:18 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Hey Jad,
start what again? The weed or the LARP?

Feral, you know Flick is out of the picture by now. But the CSU, the bavarian part of our christian democratic party are real traditionalists. They still hold their (Reichs)Parteitag in Nuremberg.

- geek

So they show the same (traditional) sense of humor Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Everything is better with a bag of weed!

Now I am happy to inform you, that I will participate in VtM Pen&email game. Yay me!
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:05 pm

What email game?
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:16 pm

A game, that will be played via email. Further questions? Cool
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:18 pm

I didn't ask what was an email game.

I know what an email game is.

I asked you "what email game ?", aka, "which one ?", aka, a question that wants an answer like "a game with this friend", or "a game i found out about in..", with/without st, in which city, in which timeline... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:28 pm

there are email p&p games going on? Shocked
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:58 pm

Oh an e-mail RPG...sounds like fun! I've often been tempted to ask about the role playing game that goes on in the forums but I feel like I would be intruding on other peoples mojo so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:28 pm

aneumann, if you want to join our forum roleplay, just pester Claudia about it Very Happy She's the story teller, and the story's open! She'll set you right up!
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:31 pm

I could Very Happy

Prince Gosuin will not be amused though Wink
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:23 pm

Even more reason to join in! cheers
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:59 pm

Claudia wrote:
I could Very Happy

Prince Gosuin will not be amused though Wink

OOOOOO REALLY!!!!? I didn't know if it was by invitation only and I just didn't want to be rude. I would love to join the story and this would give me an excuse to buy some more books. Twisted Evil

Can I be a Nosferatu or maybe a Samedi or are there specific clans to choose from? Feel free to send me a private message! BTW Who's Prince Gosuin? Smile LOL
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:05 pm

I'll let you read the Rules topics. I don't allow bloodlines Wink
Know that it's a social political horror campaign though !
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Claudia wrote:
I'll let you read the Rules topics. I don't allow bloodlines Wink
Know that it's a social political horror campaign though !

Okay thanks. I'll check the rules. WOOHOO! :0)
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Good! A potential new sucke... I mean, victi... er, fresh blood!
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:42 am

HEY! Over here! I'm right here! Who the hell manned that spotlight?!

As my grandma always says, aneumann, "Lazy mouth's a lot of bad luck."

As for ME, it's local game, friends experiment; it's 1990's Berlin (which is better than Paris (because anything is better than Paris (because everyone there speaks French!))) and I'll be playing a Gangrel BLOODLINE which falls under the GMs rule set ("whatever").
I'm thinking about setting up a thread about it, to get help about character, about moves, and to take time and translate and bring you the story...
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:51 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Actually, wasn't it some popular german figure that changed the rules of driving throughout the Europe?

Nevertheless...
Voraxith wrote:
What happened? Long story short, I stopped smoking weed and everyone got bored. Fortunately, I have a LARP in the works... Twisted Evil
It's never too late to start again!

True... And now that the pesky female who wanted me to stop is no longer of import, I suppose I always could... cheers
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:31 am

No woman no cry! Cool
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:18 am

Jad.3 wrote:
HEY! Over here! I'm right here! Who the hell manned that spotlight?!

As my grandma always says, aneumann, "Lazy mouth's a lot of bad luck."

As for ME, it's local game, friends experiment; it's 1990's Berlin (which is better than Paris (because anything is better than Paris (because everyone there speaks French!))) and I'll be playing a Gangrel BLOODLINE which falls under the GMs rule set ("whatever").
I'm thinking about setting up a thread about it, to get help about character, about moves, and to take time and translate and bring you the story...

Very interesting friend. My great grandmother told me once: "Mind your tongue girl. Make sure you're invited into a conversation before you speak." LMAO Of course this is the same woman who told me to "walk off" a nose bleed. She was a bit rough around the edges. HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Table top game using Bloodlines for setting   Table top game using Bloodlines for setting - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Table top game using Bloodlines for setting
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7