Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011

Go down 
+7
joemarra052075
LordNoir
Claudia
Karavolos
Bloodywolf
eye of the divine
ThePhilosopher
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:41 pm

William picks up his cane, standing up straight as he continues to watch over the room from the balcony.
"As you wish."

The Tremere gives a polite respectful nod towards Anson, once he notices her frowned gaze upon his general location. Having run out of subjects to talk about, he returned to staring about the room and keeping a watchful eye on Fred to make sure he didn't do anything out of bounds, William wasn't sure when that habit popped up, and kept giving brief Glances to Nyx whenever she did something particular expressive.

"I seem to have angered Miss Anson once more without actually doing anything. Would autonomous involuntarily feather ruffling count as a skill I should mention on my Curriculum Vitae?" William added as a joke to keep the conversation flowing while trying to get a feel for Horsman's character, albeit his attention still mostly on the people below.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:43 pm

Must be your sarcasm and your attempt at jokes. Those used to be bludgeoned out of an apprentice with the use of Inquisition's methods of torture. Quite effective, although I'm not sure if they were ever used on Bordeaux.

Mikael's tone is that of an explanation, not a threat. It's still neutral.
He turns to face William and whispers something in his ear.

William, spies:

Mikael then returns to his spot watching over the kindred below.

Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:37 pm

William shrugged, still a passive stare on his face.
"I know. But I've suffered worse pains as a human. It broadens your perspective on certain matters."

Once Mikael whispered something in his ear, he straightened and made his way downstairs, walking up to Griffin and Anson and gave a polite albeit slight bow.
"Griffin Sodaris, Anson Sodaris, good evening."

Taking up a seat near the two, he briefly looked around and then faced the pair.
"A lot of new faces I haven't seen before."

He leaned forward a bit, lowering his voice, albeit looking apologetic.

Griffin, Anson, spies:

ST note just ignores it's "Soladis NAME" :p
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 10:31 pm

On the next episode of Wolfy screws up random names....
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 6:35 am

Griffin gives Ansons a vague "meh" shrug. He doesn't agree with her, but he is interested.

Corinna, spies and Latin:

When William approaches, Jean-Pierre gives him a nod and listens. His tone is cold and distant, he perfectly got the message.
(Jean-Pierre) Sodalis Wolvenheart. I know most of them at least by reputation. I will gladly introduce you, once the situation becomes appropriate. Patience.

He indicates quickly something in front of him for his clanmates to see.
(Jean-Pierre) This is far more worrying than the unknown guests.

Wits+Alertness>4:

Gregory gives a slight nod to Felix words, generally approving even if the answer doesn't get his full agreement. Jerome looks at him, and then at Felix, before he looks away. He's not convinced, to him there's something more.
(Jerome) I trust my Primogen's judgment. I do not really feel that concerned, so I will let those who know take the decision.
(Gregory) I see. Sometimes it's wise to withdraw.

Gregory leans a bit to whisper to his clanmates.
Felix, spies:

Doctor still discusses with Nyx. Igor's placed himself just below Mikael's "balcony". He's drawing or writing on his sketchbook.

Nyx:

The primogen who went out come back in. Theodore in particular looks more annoyed than anything.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 6:28 pm

William briefly glanced back and nodded once he returned to face his peers.
"Yes... that. They've been going at it since the déambulatoire. Should there be an..."

Corinna, Pierre, spies:
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:53 pm

His expression becomes uncertain as he looks to Jerome. Felix hesitates a moment before he looks to Gregory. There's a moment of silence as Felix seems to mull over the issue one final time before he leans closer.

Gregory, spies:
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:51 am

Corinna gives a nod to William once he approaches, but doesn't greet him verbally. She seems to be thinking about what Griffin said and turns to answer him first.

Griffin, William, Linguistics Latin, Spies:

She gives a demonstrative look to the foreign Kindred on stage.

Griffin, William, Linguistics Latin, Spies:

The Librarian now quickly turns her head to where Griffin pointed to, then looks back with her lips pressed tightly together. It's obvious she doesn't like what she saw. She lowers her voice and adresses William.

William, Griffin, Spies:

With a questioning look to Griffin, as if waiting for his opinion on the matter, Corinna falls silent again.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 9:10 am

Claudia turns her head to Neb, then to Emilio. She whispers to them both but she's addressing Neb.
Neb, Emilio, spies:

Gregory listens to Felix's words, serious and attentive. He nods every now and then to show he is focused. He then whispers back to his childe and grand-childe. Jerome takes part to the conversation willingly.

Felix, Jerome, spies:

Gregory signs good bye and moves away from Jerome and Felix.

Jean-Pierre can't help a smile at Corinna's spoken Latin words. He answers her in French as if nothing.
(Jean-Pierre) You hold them in high esteem, hopefully you won't get disappointed.

He seems sincere but clearly he doesn't believe an ounce of it, yet his "hopefully" is fairly sincere. He gives a glance back at William, then in front of him. He whispers for his clan mates.

William, Corinna, spies:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 10:19 am

Without looking away from his clansmates, William responded.

Griffin, Corinna, spies:

He turned his head towards the stage, his eyes briefly wandering and noticed Igor below the balcony he has been standing with Regent Horsman, the neonate's eyes narrowed.

"Also, why is Rufus ruining a perfectly fine portable bookshelf library chest to move the prisoner?"

Linguistics French:
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:12 pm

Claudia, Emilio, Spies:
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:22 pm

Corinna raises an eyebrow at Griffin's words and answers him in French aswell.
"Well, I'm prepared for it, of course, but I'd very much like to believe they are better than that. Even if they aren't."
However, as she joins in whispering again, the frown on her forehead reappears.

William, Griffin, Spies:

She shifts her weight a bit while speaking, with a somewhat stiff posture, before continuing with a dry hint in her voice.
"I believe the word you are looking for is simply 'chest' or, if you are so inclined as to wanting to refer to the enormous dimensions of this wooden container and its peculiar contents, a 'coffin'. As to the intention of your question, I do not believe that Rufus decided how to move this chest's contents, but that it was a decision made for him."
While her somewhat monotonous manner of speaking makes no hint of it, the Librarian's phrasing and dry intonation clearly show she is mocking William for his linguistic deficiency. It's the kind of 'if I'm not making fun of it, I'm going to cry'-humour, which she might have picked up from Griffin.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:51 pm

"I have already inquired about the matter with Regent Horsman."

William crosses his arms, a smug smile on his face as he raised his left eyebrow.
"No, I was actually looking for the name of such an article, with it's specific function in mind, not it's nature, I'm quite aware what the word chest means. I could call a television a display apparatus, but it's just not the same. I was hoping, as our esteemed librarian, you could enlighten me on the specific terminology used for it."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:25 pm

Griffin indicates Rufus' big chest/trunk/suitcase.
(Jean-Pierre) I suppose carrying an aware body around where it could sense its surroundings was out of the question. Wasn't that the one you came in with, Ansons?

Corinna:

The Tremere Harpy then whispers back to the other two Tremere about the issue they were discussing.

Corinna, William, spies:
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:50 am

Felix watched Gregory leave, then looked to Jerome and gave a nervous smile before he spoke softly.

Jerome, Spies:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:35 am

Docter:
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:15 pm

William glances behind him towards the pack (Bunch, grouping, gang?) of Nosferatu.

Pierre, Corinna, (perception 4+) while spying:

A smile briefly plastered his face, a Cheshire grin, before settling down.

Pierre, Corinna, (perception 4+) while spying:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:12 pm

After a long exam break...

Doctor gives the evil eye at Nyx and leaves her to walk back towards the stage, not addressing another word to her.

Jerome nods at his childe's words to him without minding it much for a moment. He does give an apologetic look to him and leans back to whisper.

Felix, spies:

Griffin answers William's question with a vague shrug.

All the Primogen gather back after a good twenty minutes of hearing (or simulating attention) their clanmates.

On the stage, Gosuin indicates to Theodore the case, which the Brujah gives a look to a moment before he opens it up and empties it in the most dreadful way, making the body inside roll aside, immobile. All Kindred in the audience seem fairly attentive to see who was behind the latest issues in town, and finding a man in a shirt and pants, staked from the back, that just doesn't look that scary or impressive, seems to disappoint them.
Theodore leaves the case aside, not with a peculiar care but at least not tossing it as shit, considering the stare Rufus is giving him. The Gargoyle stays in front of the stage, but he crouches, leaving only his head above the level so he can see, and eventually act, should something happen.
Gosuin stays silent a moment while observing with a non hidden hatred the marionette just a few steps in front of him.

The Ventrue Prince speaks again, causing an instant silence on the room.
Perception+Alertness > 5:

(Gosuin) Seems everyone has heard what their clan wished. Let us proceed decisions and arguments. I'll start with my own decision as Primogen of the Ventrue. Our Domain Tradition was violated, as well as the sanctity of my Clan. As a Prince, I cannot forgive such intrusion in my Domain, which is why I vote for Death.

The Ventrue seems to have gven it some serious thought, but his decision is firm and clear. He glances at Theodore
(Gosuin) Theodore?
(Theodore) Final Death. He tricked you, that's your own issue, but Domain's serious shit, especially mine.

The Brujah is quick and clear in his words. He's decided and he's got conviction. The Prince doesn't seem surprised and looks to another.
(Gosuin) Primogen Doctor ?

The Nosferatu says silent a brief instant, unlike the Brujah.
(Doctor) Information is key, my Prince. The Nosferatu believe he should live, in a controlled way. His actions, his link to Miss Vanderstree, and his goals must be found out properly before he can be executed. Clearly more is to come. The Nosferatu vote for life under restricted confinement.

The Primogen doesn't sound as narrow-minded as the Brujah and Ventrue before him, but he is convinced by his own argument. He's not as firm in his words however. Gosuin shows no emotions to his words and glances back at another.
(Gosuin) Primogen De Sainte-Croix?
(Victor) Death.

The Malkavian Primogen shrugs. He has no arguments to give.
(Gosuin) Primogen Bowens?
(Henri) The Gangrel's concern is fairly slim. I would prefer speak last and be the tie-breaker after everyone's arguments.

The Ventrue stays silent a moment, integrating the Gangrel choice. He waves off with a vague nod.
(Gosuin) Noted. The Gangrel vote will be last cast. Primogen Darvault?
(Gregory) Life. He was clearly under some other control, has no relationship to what happened last December, and Miss Vanderstree fought with us and lost valuable retainers. Killing a peon will be useless. They can be forgiven should they make proper amends to the clans and individuals concerned.

The Prince nods; he's not that surprised. He opens the paper he has in his hand.
(Gosuin) I see. I will read Primogen Kersten decision which was handled to me the night of the events.

After he had broken the seal and put the papers in order, he reads them quickly before reading out loud, with a fairly jaded face.
(Gosuin) "My Prince, fellow Primogen and to whom it may concern. Concerning the Vonzel situation, first let me give a few facts: Domain is clearly an issue on the Brujah side. The Tremere side have no domain rights over the Church since we moved, only to the Big Bell through Rufus. Interrogation lead me to believe he broke and entered what he thought was an empty place to retrieve a relic of ours. The full bond between he and the Toreador Alicia Vanderstree de facto denies his past place in the Sabbat, as such I have to consider him as a Camarilla member. A very stupid Camarilla member with bad luck and a suspicious clan. As Primogen of the Tremere Clan I vote for him to live and we reserve ourselves the right to bond him as a compensation for his intrusion, as it has been clear the Tremere were the target of this intrusion. Should this situation be unacceptable to the Council, we will satisfy ourselves with a Blood Hunt on their head so they leave our city, and full information be sent to other Camarilla Cities should they give him Hospitality. Regards, Kersten."

The Ventrue stays silent, looks behind the paper to see if the Regent had written anything else. He gives a glance at Henri Bowens.
(Gosuin) The Ventrue, Malkavian and Brujah vote for Death. The Nosferatu, Toreador and Tremere vote for life. Primogen Bowens.

Dumbstruck; the Gangrel approaches the Prince, eyeing at the paper he has in hand. The Ventrue gives it willingly. A careful eye will notice that the Gangrel reads through the text, jaw dropping. He mutters a profanity for himself, staying silent a moment, before looking at the body, then at the audience.
(Henri) Has someone arguments to give me other than the ones spoken already?

The Ventrue takes back the letter to give it to Theodore who approached with a face reading "wtf" all through the room at Gosuin's read. The Nosferatu, Malkavian and Toreador Primogen don't look that surprised (or they're better at hiding it).

Griffin leans back to Corinna and William to whisper to them before, if ever, they choose to speak.
Corinna, William, spies:
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:41 pm

He gave a nervous glance to Jerome before moving his eyes towards his lap, obviously hesitant to say much of anything.

Jerome; spies:

His attention soon turned to the stage, listening intention as the sentence was announced for each clan. However, he seemed surprised to find that the matter was currently a tie, as he had expected that despite his own input, the other clans would have decided to kill the individual immediately. He looked to Jerome.

Jerome; spies:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:09 pm

William looks at Griffin like he just suggested something crazy.

Griffin, Corinna, spies (Perception +4):

He was saying something to his clan members in a joyful expression.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:22 am

Corinna has a blank look on her face for a few seconds after Regent Kersten's letter has been read aloud. Though she doesn't show emotion, it's obvious enough that the gears in her head are turning and almost audibly cranking with effort. She turns to Griffin and William and shakes her head slightly. She speaks in a low voice.

Griffin, William, Linguistics Latin, spies:

She pauses briefly, looks at the case on stage, then at the staked Kindred, and makes a 'hm' sound at the back of her throat before turning back to her clanmates.

Griffin, William, Linguistics Latin, spies:

The Librarian looks over to where Claudia is sitting, eyeing her and her companions for a moment, before settling her gaze back on the stage.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Claudia leans up to Emilio and Neb to speak to them quietly.

Neb, Emilio, Spies:
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:52 pm

Neb leans in close to Claudia

Claudia, Emilio, Spies:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:59 pm

Nyx moved away once her discussion with her Primogen was clearly over. She did not take a seat, leaning her back against the wall a little further back towards the exit mindful to remain away from the groups and intrude on their conversations.

She listens to the votes with a certain apathy, arms crossed over her chest and face remaining as expressionless as ever;  she looked almost bored.

When Henri asks for arguements to decide his vote she shifts her weight against the wall and looks up to the stage again.

If we punished everyone so harshly for doing stupid shit there'd be a lot less of us here now. We all make mistakes, granted some more than others, and some larger than others.

Give him a humiliating punishment to placate your egos and be done with it.

It becomes more evident as she speaks she thinks this is a waste of time and is certainly directing her last comment to Gousin and Theo.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:50 am

Many whispers in, before and after Nyx speaks up loud enough for the stage to hear her. Eyes narrow and metaphorical daggers fly. Henri listens, and the first comment about "not many stil lalive" makes him smile, but the rest doesn't seem to please him too much. He just looks elsewhere, looking for other reactions.

Claudia and Emilio listen to Neb's words carefully.

Neb, Emilio, Claudia, spies:

Griffin signs off Corinna and speaks back to her with a certain lack of interest.

Corinna, William, spies:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next