Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011

Go down 
+7
joemarra052075
LordNoir
Claudia
Karavolos
Bloodywolf
eye of the divine
ThePhilosopher
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:30 pm

Felix followed behind the other rather quietly." My sire means well, and he has treated me  well. I am just not certain if he thinks matters through completely at times."He admitted.

As Griffin asked in regards to rodents, Felix began listening carefully.

ST:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 2:24 pm

(Jean-Pierre) I am not certain he thinks. At all.

Harpy tongue was very harpish. The Harpy is a bitter one.

Felix:
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 2:40 pm

Felix focuses upon listening for a moment before he looks to the Harpy and speaks softly.

Griffin:

ST:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:33 am

Nyx moved quickly, her fingers clamped at his jaw as she pulled him closer, William could feel they were much sharper than her obsfucate lead them to appear. 

William & Fred"[i:b926:

She let's go when she was finished speaking, flexing her fingers slightly. 

William & Fred:
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:44 am

William didn't flinch as his face was grabbed wit the sharp nails, as Tremere, he's been through worse sensations, his face remaining at ease as he setteled back into his relaxed pose.

Nyx & Fred:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:56 am

Nyx smiled at William's response but she looked away and around the room for someone. 

William & Fred:

ST:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:56 pm

At Nyx's reaction, he simply smiled a Cheshire grin and focused back on the stage.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:00 pm

Armand and Eric are sitting at the back of the room, discussing between themselves. They seem fairly excited about a plan of some sort.
Neve is discussing with Gregory Darvault about something, nothing too serious it seems. They're sitting in the last third of the seats.
Lambert and Xavier are both discussing with Alicia Vanderstree, standing next to one of the side entrances for the playroom.
The Venerable looks like a red head viking with way too much body hair. He's standing right next to one of the spectator entrances of the playroom, against the wall, not bothering nor doing anything.
Marc and Suzanne are discussing with Urbain, closer to the center of the room, sitting as if nothing, while Franz is in conversation with Docteur, near another side entrance for spectators.
Jean-Pierre is with Felix, walking around the stage, seemingly the Tremere giving things to do to Felix, as his hands movements show (pointing here and there).

The Tremere Harpy stays silent a moment, probably taking time to confirm Felix' words. He thinks about it a moment, mutters something for Felix' ears, then turns to walk towards the seats.
Felix, spies:

Regardless of whether Felix follows him or goes elsewhere. Griffin takes a seat, not too far off the neonates, but seemingly living them enough room to speak without being overheard.

Looking worried, Fred moves closer to William and Nyx, and mutters out a complain.
Nyx, Fred, etc:

Theodore enters the playroom from the spectator entrance, reaches over to Duncan and Miri, and walks them both backstage.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:49 pm

Fred & William:

With the words muttered she sprang out of the chair landing surprisingly softly on her feet before walking off in the direction of Xavier, Lambert and Alicia. 

When she's at a respectable distance she waits for one of them to notice her.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:14 pm

Xavier is the first to notice, and the three interrupt their conversation (something about possible breaches in the Camarilla unity; Alicia seemed to justify herself and renew her loyalty to the two Malkavians). But it's Lambert who speaks, with his own regular aggressiveness and bluntness. He's curious.
(Lambert) Yeah? Need something?

Claudia and Neb come inside the playroom, holding hands. Or rather, he's holding her fingers and she's playing along. Franz and Doctor, being near enough the entrance and paying attention, seem to notice, raising eyebrows and resuming yet another conversation. Most others aren't facing the entrances.
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:22 pm

With an understanding nod, Felix makes his way off the stage. He looked over the theater, seeming to be debating upon where to sit. Ultimately, he moved to sit in a seat near Griffin and remained rather silent, staring at his hands in his laps for now.

ST:
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:24 pm

Neb leads Claudia over towards the middle of the room so that he would have a good view of the proceedings.

Claudia:

Neb releases Claudia's hand then invites her over to sit.  After she sits he takes his own seat.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:47 pm

Nyx didn't flinch or cow away from Lambert like last time, she stood firm and tall looking up the extra inch he had on her in height. 

Yeah, need to speak with you actually, you got a minute? 

She's not as aggressive as him but she's certainly just as blunt.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:02 pm

Lambert glances over at Xavier, who shrugs, and moves away from him and from Alicia, to which he didn't spare a glance. The Toreador and Xavier move away to take a seat, close enough to Eric and Armand, but not enough to be part of their conversation. Lambert stares at Nyx.
(Lambert) I've got it now. Yeah?

Claudia sits where indicated after giving a polite and friendly smile. She puts ankles and knees together and takes a good look around to see how and where are people placed.
(Claudia) It's the first time I've sat here. I wonder how will things proceed... Mr Griffin will flame them down if they miss protocol or if they look too ridiculous. Well I hope Primogen Jacob will behave...

She had no hopes the Brujah may behave.

Neb:

Felix:

The Tremere Harpy takes out a pocket book out of his vest to read, visibly calm and at ease.

Those who were standing are starting to sit. A few movements on the higher grounds can distract a few of the present ; the balconies are being closed by Celine.

Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:08 pm

Nyx watched them leave and takes up the space next to Lambert, leaning against the wall. 

Glad to hear. 

She lowered her voice to not be overheard by anyone else, she didn't seem to care about his personal space standing and almost touching his arm with her own. 

Lambert :
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:19 pm

Seeing that Griffin was busying himself, Felix opted to do the same and brought out Claudia's watch. He didn't have any of his tools with him, but he figured it would be good t get an idea of just how much work he'd be putting in. He carefully opened the watch to get a look inside.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:30 pm

The Sheriff doesn't seem to mind the proximity shown by the Nosferatu. He grins at her, crossing the arms.
Nyx'n'spies:

Felix:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:37 pm

She lent closer to Lambert almost resting her head on his shoulder as she observed the goings on in the large room.

Lambert:
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:40 pm

Felix blinked and carefully began messing with the watch.

ST:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:51 pm

As Nyx left William straightened himself with a sigh as he looked around while feeling his cheek where Nyx had latched on with her nails.
"Ohh look, the creatures of the night once more lul themselves into conversation instead of doing the juicy stu-"

Halting his words as he noticed Neb and Claudia, he raised a brow.
"Blimey, Claudia seems to have gotten herself a plaything."

"Right. Now that we're semi alone, I still got a few papers from that thing earlier, I'll give em to you after this, alright? Or do you want them now?" He said as he looked at Fred.
"Tried to tell you earlier but everyone kept hogging the table."

ST:

"Magister, might I have a short word in private?"
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:53 pm

OOC:

William got up and got in a seat near Mikael after he spotted him.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:13 pm

Mikael slowly raised his eyes from his book towards William. He closes the book keeping one finger on the page he was reading.

It's Regent now, apprentice.
What is on your mind?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:31 pm

William froze, his eyes locked on the Regent, realizing what he was doing, he moved once more and respectful nod of his head while he straightened up, held his cane with both hands in front of him and followed the nod with a slight bowing gesture before seating once more.
"Congratulations, Regent Horsman. It's about my assignment, I have reasons to believe the snakes wish to involve themselves and could deny us access to the undergrounds to found that object we've been looking for. My contact was 'invited' for a job offer by the new neonate and his master, and shortly after started questioning me about the... object. Either the Nosferatu were made aware of a possibility, or maybe the Setites wish to get their hands on it, I'm not entirely sure. I could of course be wrong and be seeing shadows, but my sire has taught me to consider all possibilities and remain cautious."
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:27 am

Neb smiles at Claudia.

It is the first time for me too.

ST:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:57 pm

Neve and Gregory part ways, she goes to take a seat aside while the Toreador disappears behind the stage.

The Sheriff looks very content with what he hears from Nyx, and doesn't care at all about her proximity or even her touching him.

Nyx, spies:

Joe:

Felix, Mikaal and William (if they're paying attention):

Felix:

Fred nods a couple of times when William speaks to him. He makes the not so discret motion of turning and looking when William mentions a plaything, and mutters out a "oh no that's not a plaything, that's Mr. Neb-uau", either oblivious of the joke or just not that caring. The papers mentionned, he looks unsure, takes off the beanie, and turns it into his hands, nervous. He states his answer before the Tremere leaves.
(Fred) I'm unsure I want them at all Mister William.

Claudia seems interested an instant on what happens on the empty stage, she looks like she's focusing.

The Sheriff seems more attentive just a brief instant when Gosuin comes out of the backstage, onto the stage. He signs Nyx off quickly so she leaves and goes sit, but himself doesn't move. A few other enter the playroom through the spectator entrances, including Chris Orlov, who stays near the door. Laure visibly stays outside. The place falls silent.

Gosuin had taken off his vest and has rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt. He has a few papers in hand, probably those where he took notes during the whole evening. He displays a natural commanding aura as he walks to the center of the stage, alone, in the penumbra of the Theater. He takes even some silent time to observe the room so he could have a glance of who is where. He speaks with a clear voice, enhanced by the natural accoustics of the room. The tone is firm, yet not oppressing.

(Gosuin) My fellow Kindred. It is unfortunate that the affair that gathers us together tonight is a troubling one.* The recent events in our city need to be explained for everyone's safety to be ensured, which is why, for once, I have called for an open hearing.

He pauses, turning a brief instant the head so he could see behind him. Victor, Theodore, Docteur, Henri and Gregory step out, simply. They all stay behind and calm enough, as if they had discussed before. There's no visible protocol to be respected, and it's clear there's no rehearsed act. Yet somehow. The Prince resumes simply, while Duncan and Miri leave the backstage, joining the playroom from the side of it. They sit in the front row.
(Gosuin) Facts are that a group of Kindred and Kine created ruckus in my Domain. The places involved were both the places under the watch of Primogen Theodore Jacob of the Brujah Clan, to which Theo nods, where all intruders were quickly disposed of, to which Theo smiles widely,, and to a church which used to be under Tremere watch, where all intruders except for one were destroyed.

He pauses an instant.
(Gosuin) It has come to my understanding that after verification, Primogen Lyle Kersten of the Tremere, who is absent tonight much to my desmise, that this survivor is a man that goes by the name of Frederic Vonzel, who was presented here through a Ventrue identity. It was confirmed by multiple sources, that his clan is in truth Lasombra. The Tremere vote concerning this Kindred's fate was already given to me, so Primogen Kersten's absence won't hinder us for tonight.

He says by showing one of the papers in his hands, it looks folded and sealed, and gives a look straight at Mikael whom he spotted before.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next