Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011

Go down 
+7
joemarra052075
LordNoir
Claudia
Karavolos
Bloodywolf
eye of the divine
ThePhilosopher
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Verana
Neonate
Neonate

Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:50 pm

Lucienne cringes at all the noise and unpleasant smells assaulting her on all sides. She mutters something under her nose.

Eric:

She frowns as the smoke in the room is cleared and ducks down, immobile, looking up to see what caused the change.

Eric:

Cringing at the explosion on the opposite side of the theatre she instinctively lurches forward some, as something like that is likely to distract anybody for a moment or two, and waits for Eric to catch up.

Eric:

She chances a look around and then goes back down and looks at her mentor with a grim face.

Eric:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 4:09 pm

Nyx is quick to take advantage of the ensuing gunfire and smoke, keeping herself low to the floor using the sides of her knees and elbows to crawl quickly to the door where William is. She pauses and peeks up to catch a glimpse of what's going before ducking back down once more to not make herself an obvious target and look back to see if she had been followed.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:00 am

Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 BSeQEay (before movements below)

Griffin takes the fire extinguisher that was thrown at him and Corinna and with a certain dose of courage, he starts putting off the fire on his end of the outside alleys of the theater room, giving a passage for Fred, then for Claudia and Chris, so they can join the sides, and approaches towards Eric and Lucienne.

Hanzo makes sure to check if the last shooter is, indeed, dead, and quickly he goes back outside, obviously looking for possible others or runaways. Gosuin is quick to follow the Archon, leaving behind his companion in arms, Victor and Theodore, leaping over the dead bodies of what some have recognized and rumored to be Alicia's Ghouls. The Prince seemed pissed off enough when he passed by the others and didn't spare a glance to those around him on his way out to the main entrance.

(Theodore) Everyone's better scatter and get out of here before we get Masquerade problems.

Lucienne:

The fire has spread quite a bit, and Theodore's words caught the attention of Duncan, Eric, Fred, Neve and Mikael. All but the latter make their way to the stage, willing to go by the stage entrance/exit as Theodore indicated.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:15 am

William looked inside the Theatre once more and took a quick look around, taking care of any fires he sees until his eyes focus on Nyx.

"Come on pretty girl, we got to get out of here."

He took out his phone and looked at the time, placed it back in his pocket and gestured to the room, holding out his hand for her to take.

"This place is going to be loaded with kine in a couple of moments and I'd rather not have any of their doctors inspect the reason for my awesome gothic complexion or zombie heartbeat."
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:57 pm

Nyx is quick to move herself to the end of the row of seating, keeping herself low to the ground. She doesn't just run for it, taking a second or two to assess if any unwanted attention is looking her way. Once she's certain there is none she runs to the door William has open.

When inside she speaks.

"It's more any fucking lookie-loos with cameras on their phones I'm worries about. I have to call Pierre so we can bloody damage control."

Nyx quickly pulls her phone out, she eyeballs for the time before hitting speed dial for Pierre whilst walking to follow William.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:38 am

As the gunfire begins to die down, Chris cautiously pokes his head out above the chairs. He sent an observant gaze around trying to make sure that the fighting was indeed finished with their side coming out victoriously. Satisfied for now, he rises and holds a hand out to help Claudia up.
"That seems to be the end of that part of this fiery arguement. Whats ay you we get out of here hm. Before the Kine come poking their noses in here."

The vampire sends a quick look at the fires still burning brightly in the theatre.
"And before we all start to imitate the burning end of a cigarette."
His tone is light hearted as though the whole attack was nothing serious whatsoever. The half grin curling his lips is carefree and confident.

perception + alertness >= 4:

Reaching into his pockets Christopher rummages around, the grin falling from his face as he doesn't find what he wants. He lets out an annoyed sigh, turning to Claudia.
"Next time I seem like I'm about to break my phone, do please stop me. Smack me on the head or something."
Back to top Go down
Verana
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 6:29 pm

Lucienne looks about, registering the quick reversal of fortunes all around. And the Prince walking out after the Archont via the main entrance. Alone. She straightens up and moves to the middle aisle quickly, nimbly dodging what is left of the flames, seemingly unconcerned at their presence.

"We can't possibly leave his highness alone." She looks back at Eric with sudden determination and then adds wilfully. "And besides, I will not to skulk in the shadows. If there is a Masquerade breech, it is our clan's responsibility to make it null." She turns to march out after the Prince, her pace quick.

ST:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 3:36 pm

So to not leech on CE's forums anyway I'm in the process of moving the game over to http//secretsbynight.boards.net
I am opening it up as Season 2, so I will wrap up the events that have happened here in an ellipse soon, and we will start over a few months after the events that have happened in the first season here.

If you want to continue with your character, you can with no trouble, but please create a new account on the new forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10