Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Questions and doubts

Go down 
+3
Dragatus
Claudia
TheInvoker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheInvoker
Elder
Elder

My Questions and doubts Empty
PostSubject: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Hi everybody,i subscribed to this forum because i want to try the Camarilla Edition Mod for the first time since i have decided to play again this woderful game (Bloodlines of course).I don't know if i will write only 1 message or 5 or 10......it's not important.What is important is your work,your passion for this game and this world...THANKS
Bloodlines is my second favourite game ever (behing Baldur's Gate saga...sorry) so i'm very happy to see some people still working on it

Ok..presentation done (maybe useless Smile ) i start with my questions
So as soon as i installed the mod i went to see the new powers for my favourite clan:Gangrel
-Don't you think blood bluff is too powerful?? 5 points in ALL physocal stats......who will spend points in stealth security and physical now??? i just need to have 5 in blood bluff and even if it costs much,it's less than raising ALL physical at 5 (BB=5+10+15+20=50...physical 4+8+12+16=40*3=120!)..ok it costs 1 blood...but the i will never spend the following 3 blood point when i must lockpick or sneak because it lasts a lot.
-Free the Beast within is very similar to Protean power
-Beckonin does small amount of damage
-how does songs of serenity exactly work?
other things...
Skip intro should be moved since it covers 2 points of the fifth discipline (to me.....maybe it's my setting...i don't know)
Does CE work with Clan Mod?
Since you add 2 more power for each class (Heal and Buff) i will need more Xp point in the game....can i find more of them now?
Thanks

Last edited by TheInvoker on Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Clan quest mod integrates a precedent versionif CE. Read the manuals ;-)

As for blood buff and blood heal being disciplines you must spend you xp : it's always choices : you have to make choices.

Skip intro : that's your setting. Use respatch, maybe, run in compatibility mod...

Disciplines : read the descriptions and try different ways ;-) the point may not be to make damage...

Have funs !

(sorry if I am blunt or harsh, I'm writing on my phone)
Back to top Go down
TheInvoker
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Claudia wrote:
Clan quest mod integrates a precedent versionif CE. Read the manuals ;-)

As for blood buff and blood heal being disciplines you must spend you xp : it's always choices : you have to make choices.

Skip intro : that's your setting. Use respatch, maybe, run in compatibility mod...

Disciplines : read the descriptions and try different ways ;-) the point may not be to make damage...

Have funs !

(sorry if I am blunt or harsh, I'm writing on my phone)

yes i read there is 1.4 or 1.3...since i have installed 1.5,can i install clan mod anyway or not?
Clan mod is based on 7.3....CE 1.5 on 7.8 i think....
I already use the resolution patch....i play at 1680x1050...but it's not a big problem.It's just at character's creation.
Blood heal is nice even if it must be implemented a bar like in the other disciplines based on duration. I'm playing like Blood Buff does not exist bcause it's too powerful and because it's no fun.I prefer to spend XP on new disciplines like Animalism (Gangrel) and Dementation (Malkavian)

I noticed there are no books in Santa Monica.....neither at the shop.Have they been removed?

Last edited by TheInvoker on Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:07 am

Yes the books have been removed. Instead you can increase your abilities with the e-mail college on your computer.
Back to top Go down
TheInvoker
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:51 am

Dragatus wrote:
Yes the books have been removed. Instead you can increase your abilities with the e-mail college on your computer.

less exploration then Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:20 pm

TheInvoker wrote:

yes i read there is 1.4 or 1.3...since i have installed 1.5,can i installe clan mod anyway or not?

Never mix-install two mods. Never. Explanations at lenght are somewhere on this forum. Very bad stuff happens when you try this...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:01 pm

TheInvoker wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

And less planning on the character creation: There are low grade books for dodge, firearms, stealth, and computers, so no initial points there, even if it would fit the concept of my character.
And the books can be used, and in fact partly are already in use, for new items in new quests.

- geek
Back to top Go down
TheInvoker
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
TheInvoker wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

And less planning on the character creation: There are low grade books for dodge, firearms, stealth, and computers, so no initial points there, even if it would fit the concept of my character.
And the books can be used, and in fact partly are already in use, for new items in new quests.

- geek

more XP around then?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:18 pm

The World of Darkness isn't a game about exploration, it's a game about horror Very Happy

Dude, exploring is for fantasy games, you don't explore Cthulhu games, do you ? Wink
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:52 pm

I enjoy space exploration. I'd explore Uranus if given the opportunity. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:17 am

Voraxith wrote:
Who's Uranus? Mine? EWWW!!!!!! Razz

Being a feral animal I wonder what kinds of things I'd find in Uranus? Blackberries, twigs, maybe some feathers from a bird perhaps? I do wonder things like this during my day... scratch
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:19 am

Gum.

Bubblegum.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:27 pm

A lot of used thread for flossing fangs?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Voraxith wrote:
I explore the madness of R'lyeh and the cats of the Dreamlands. Smile
And I always thought, I'm the malkavian around here... scratch

Zer0, what the hell is "day"? There is only night and torpor.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Bubblegum and floss in Voraxith's Uranus? Sounds like a party I'D LIKE TO BE AT!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Zer0, what the hell is "day"? There is only night and torpor.

- geek

You know, the time you slumber and the Sun is up. Sucky time really, last time I got my claws clipped away by neighbour's kids. Good these little bastards didn't take my fangs...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Why do you all insist on babbling about this Sun nonsense. There is no such thing. It's a myth of the kine.

- geek
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:14 pm

(whispers to Feral): Psst... don't bother; that's his derangement... one of them, anyway. I think the Medical term is 'Solaris Refutare'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Questions and doubts   My Questions and doubts Empty

Back to top Go down

My Questions and doubts
Page 1 of 1