Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jerome Lehin's haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Jerome Lehin's haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Jerome Lehin's haven - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:14 am

Fred becomes nervous when she mentions they will visit the Venerable as well.
After a short moment he manages to gather his thoughts and dial.
Good evening, M'sieur Pierre, this is Fred speaking.
I was wondering if I could ask for your assistance?

As you can tell, I survived the Elysium attack in December, contrary to popular belief it seems.
I have yet to inform Mister Xavier of this and am uncertain if he knows. He hasn't given his number to Miss Nolveaux so I suspect he wishes for her to remain ignorant of it, but I would suspect you know it or otherwise can contact him somehow and if so; I would like of you to inform him of my existence.

Can I request such a favour from you?
Fred is smiling slightly, apparently it brings him joy to speak with Pierre.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Jerome Lehin's haven - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:21 pm

The Nosferatu on the phone listens, with a few "hm hm" showing he's attentive.
(Pierre) Yeah, tought you died, who fucked up the proper name-taking for survivors ? I mean who died that they thought was you ?.. Sure I can give him the info, if he remembers how to pick it up a phone, no problem pal. I'll find a way to inform your guy. We'll come back to you for another favor of same value and difficulty at one time or another, m'kay ?

Laure seems surprised that the fact that she doesn't have Xavier's number was calculated. She understands he's speaking to Pierre and smiles about it wryly as she drives away, further to the west of the city, to the residential areas.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Jerome Lehin's haven - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Thank you kindly, M'sieur Pierre!
You are truly a friend in times of need, whenever you require one in turn, I shall be more than happy to assist you if I'm capable of so doing.

I wish you good fortune in your future endeavours!
Fred hangs up once done speaking with Pierre and returns the phone to Laure.

Thank you for lending me your phone, Miss Nolveaux; I will repay your kindness in the future if you ever find use of my services.
Fred gives a smile and then looks out the car window as they drive towards their next destination.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Jerome Lehin's haven - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:43 pm

ST:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Jerome Lehin's haven - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:40 pm

Pierre chuckles behind his phone and adds.
(Pierre) Actually I'm going to ask you the favor right now. Carrion, you know, one of our rats, wants to meet you. She'll be the one asking you the favor back, alrighty right ? I'll text her phone number to Madame Nolveaux. She already has her number so she'll call Madame Nolveaux to speak to you. See ya.
(Laure).. I heard that.

Laure smiles a little, even if she's not at ease by the idea of seeing or talking to a nosferatu, she keeps proper about it.
(Laure) It's okay. It's in my interests to help you out, Fred.. And it's Mrs.

She seems a little sad when she precises it's madame, aka, as if she was married. But she is indeed wearing a wedding ring (a very well made one, all white with carefully detailled segments and patterns, and no stone whatsoever on it.).

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Jerome Lehin's haven - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:28 pm

Fred keeps the phone after he's done speaking with Pierre due to the instruction that Carrion would call.
You wish to assist me? But I was told to assist you in the form of a temporary companion during our investigation of the disappearance of "Annabelle Vicomte, childe of Jerome Lehin", would it truly be appropriate?

Ah! And apologies on the mistaken title, Mrs. Nolveaux.

Fred shows some pretty clear signs of worry, but tries to keep a somewhat neutral expression.

Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Jerome Lehin's haven - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 5:49 am

___________ after the elysium's attacks and finding the corpses in the Sheriff's havens.

Jerome quickly gets in his individual house, leaving the door open for Felix (or not remembering he should close it, and settles Annabelle in his bed. He moves around restlessly, finding a small reserve of blood, which he feeds to Annabelle.
Felix is free to act as he wills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Jerome Lehin's haven - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jerome Lehin's haven
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2