Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest

Go down 
+11
Claudia
Bloodywolf
eye of the divine
SaulottheGentle
Dragatus
Childe of Malkav
Karavolos
Feral
Duncan.Oliver
Zer0Morph
Voraxith
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:13 am

Kill ALL the topics! Better than killing kitties. anyway. Fuck you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Pictures of kittens make me sad now. Because yesterday when I was driving to my parents' house I saw the cutest little kitten at the side of the road and 2 hours later when I was returning home I saw the same kitten dead in the middle of the road. Sad

Is there something wrong with me? I read this post at work and burst out laughing. Razz Razz Razz cat
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Nah, totally normal for Cainites What a Face
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Pictures of kittens make me sad now. Because yesterday when I was driving to my parents' house I saw the cutest little kitten at the side of the road and 2 hours later when I was returning home I saw the same kitten dead in the middle of the road. Sad
Is there something wrong with me? I read this post at work and burst out laughing. Razz Razz Razz cat
As long as you were laughing at the slightly emo post, and not the dead kitty, I guess it's okay.

Moral of the story: See abandoned kitty, retrieve immediately.
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:50 pm

I had a similar experience, although I never saw the cat first. I just saw it already dead on the side of the road, and it might not have been something I remembered, but given that I have a cat that looks similar, I just kept hoping mine didn't get out of the house somehow.

Had to find and hug him when I got home.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Just good that I live in a suburb, where cats actually can leave the house. And even cross the street without getting killed.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:33 pm

My J'zargo is no longer allowed out of the house. pale
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:17 am

*Lockpicks and leaves door open*

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:16 am

Claudia, do I have Lyle's permission to diablerize a Ravnos?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 am

You can always try What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:00 am

I'll stake him. You drain him.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:33 am

*Flees*
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:41 am

*restrains with telekinesis*

Go get him :7
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:42 am

*Watches from afar as illusionary self is assaulted*
Just as Planned What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:41 am

Twarted once more, Damn you!
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:49 am

I'd rather you lot stop harrassing the Ravnos. >_>
He still has at least 9 more years of servitude to me. Afterwards, you're free to hunt him down of course, when I no longer need him.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:06 am

Then leave my J'zargo be, and this stops being a priority. I am a loyal servant to the Warlocks. Let's not forget this fact.

Oh shit. I have gotten WAY too into the RP here. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:27 am

*Watches the excitement from afar still shaking off the madness bestowed upon me by Malkav*
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Cats need freedom to wander, explore, hunt... To lock them up is cruel Sad
I didn't know you have a cat Voraxith. I have one too, her name translates to Grey in English.
J'zargo... I guess it has a meaning...?

BTW, don't worry about RPing on the forum. It is hardly out of the norm here.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:17 pm

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:J'zargo

I named my cat after this feisty kitty. Razz
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
He still has at least 9 more years of servitude to me. Afterwards, you're free to hunt him down of course, when I no longer need him.

You're all heart, Nach What a Face
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:22 am

Karavolos wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:

You're all heart, Nach What a Face

Be happy you haven't been kicked out after the customary three nights... You have 9 years to plan something //nasty//...
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:06 pm

I don't intend to give him enough spare time to plot things at my expense.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:12 pm

For all my "Just as Planned" quotes, I'm not much for plotting, I just go about my business and see where it takes me.

Besides, I don't like the idea of making enemies with the Tzimisce Neutral
I'll stick to loyal servitude for now What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:35 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
I don't intend to give him enough spare time to plot things at my expense.

Looks around the room and hides the firecrackers.

I wasn't planning to assist him I swear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next