Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:32 am

William:
 

Jean-Pierre nods to acknowledge Estela's name, but somehow, it's like he knew already. He waves off William's attempt to call, as if he didn't need to hear Kersten's words.

(Jean-Pierre) Anyone can fake a voice. Do not worry about confirming yourself your status, it only makes you more suspicious-

He raises an eyebrow when he hears Estela's sudden recalling of past events. He then gives her a slight smile, between amused and intrigued.
(Jean-Pierre) So you are not new in town.

Without being too obvious about it, he confirms her thoughts. The Tremere gives another look at William, then lets out a slight sigh, having a glimpse of how things could turn out.
(Jean-Pierre) The Nosferatu and the Toreador have been fighting in the urbanization and public works domains for centuries now. I am not sure either part will be willing to share information on such valuable influences to a third party, especially with the mere idea of a Tremere being involved.

He signs Miriel she can have a look at the papers displayed. The situation seems to amuse him, as well as Duncan's words to Miriel.
(Jean-Pierre) You may, go ahead. I am far from what one should consider a Tremere author. He comments on Duncan's test with a certain empathy. That woman (Montalbain, was it ?) seemingly asked for it, and caused her own situation. Primogen Kersten knows no moderation nor restrain in his relations to others, when they happen, unlike miss nice Claudia, mindful as she is. No wonder she and your Primogen get along... As much as it's possible.

He doubts the relation both parties have towards each other, and while he shows a certain understanding, he is still ignorant about the exact nature. Griffin certainly thinks they are playing with each other and exchanging favors, and he implies, through the adjectives he uses to describe Claudia, that Theodore is having higher benefits from it than her. He moves around the table and reaches a fixed in line, 20 year old phone, and after oppening a little carnet, dials a number.


Manuscript:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:12 pm

"But-"
William stares daggers at the phone, then looks at Griffin like he's about to say something, stares at the ceiling with a sigh and mouths a few unintelligible words as he looks back at Griffin once one.
"I'll describe the inside of the chantry in detail should we meet once more in private before I'm introduced to the prince during the execution of the prisoner if that would please Monsieur Griffin and his infinite suspicions. And I'll see what comes out of it, if they refuse, then we'll make do with what we have."

Taking a seat, he looks quite relaxed as he lets the others finish their conversations as he works on his phone and murmurs to himself.
"Had gewoon een brief kunnen schijven, maar nee, hier is een ketting, iedereen zal het herkennen. Super handig, had evengoed zijn schoen kunnen geven.... stem nadoen, juist ja."

Dutch:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 799
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 35
Location : Boise, Idaho

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:38 am

Though silent as always, it is quite obvious that the Gargoyle is rather amused by the discomfort that Griffin has put William into. The slight smirk playing on Rufus' stony lips is plain to see for all present, though most might not have any idea as to the cause of his amusement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:51 am

Miriel smiles to Duncan as he jokes, Exactly why I ask, she gives him a lingering amused look, but wastes no time approaching the table of pages as she is allowed to.

She smiles broadly, looking from the manuscript to Griffin,
Editing? How lovely. She diverts her attention to Duncan as she explains her interest in the manuscript, It's such careful work. An art. Preserving an artist's voice while helping to make their work more tangible, clear and concise. It's something worth admiration. These are the first stages of published works, here, she points at a few markings on the pages she has approached, The few adjustments begin. An editor's contribution is modest, but important. It provides focus to a work, keeping it accessible to the reader, whatever the author's message.

She takes a soft, deep breath, the smile still playing on her lips as her eyes flit between pages, Such delicate work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:01 am

Griffin signs William to keep quiet an instant, but he has heard him. While the phone rings, he speaks him a few words.
(Jean-Pierre) You'll understand soon- Yes? Griffin. Primogen, would you hand the phone to miss Vonigner ? Thank you.

He uses the spare time to confirm Miriel's thoughts, putting the phone down an instant.
(Jean-Pierre) Just giving the input I was asked for. Do not tell your Primogen you saw it lest he'll have my head.

It's a metaphore, it's very unlikely Gregory Darvault would be violent, but it seems the Harpy trusts the young kindred in the room to keep quiet about what they have seen in his work room. He puts back the phone to his ear as he hears the "hello ?" on the other side of the line.
(Jean-Pierre) Yes, Claudia ? .. I need confirmation, not apologies. ... It's all I need. As long as you keep your parent busy and distracted, it should go smoothly. .. Later.

Perception+subterfuge>5:
 
perception+empathy>4:
 

He wearily hangs up. He turns back to the others.
(Jean-Pierre) Considering the amount of information I'll have to go through, I'll let you have a choice. You can stay, make yourselves comfortable and wait until I find the information you need, which God knows how long it will take. Should you risk dawn, I will grant you hospitality for the day under the usual rules. You can also leave if you have errands to do, and come back either later tonight, in which case the hospitality stands, or tomorrow evening.


He observes the different kindred in the room, showing he is honest about giving them shelter should they accept either staying or coming back in a few hours.

Rufus:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:22 am

Miriel glances up from the manuscript, thumbing a page idly as Griffin spares a few words during his phone call. She gives him a knowing wink, implying, "your secret's safe with me," before redirecting her attention to the pages.

When his call is finished, and he addresses the group, offering hospitality of shelter from the day if things take longer than planned, Miriel gasps playfully, looking to Duncan as she whispers softly, excitedly aside,
A slumber party!

She must be joking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:41 pm

William was playing a game on his cellphone when Griffin hung up on whomever he was talking to while wearing a bored expression, in a monotone voice he stated.
"There really isn't much to do for me, I guess I could assist with any others whom need it, should they need some non physical related assistance... Oh stay still you stupid duck!"

Keeping a fixed stare at the screen, a small twitch of a smile krept in the corners of his mouth as he heard the word 'Slumberparty'.
"I'm fine either way here or back at the chantry. As long it's sun proof."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:28 pm

At Miri's excited whisper, Duncan does the traditional, one-handed facepalm... he seems to be trying to hide a smile, and keep from laughing. In the second part, he's successful; in the first, not so much.

By the time William finishes speaking, Duncan has regained a straight face. With a brief glance at Miriel, the Brujah faces Jean-Pierre and answers his offer of hospitality.


Auspex 2, Perception+Empathy>4:
 
I think there's a ghost of a chance that Miriel and I can take care of a little side business while you do your search, and perhaps be back here before dawn, so that we can all start out together tomorrow evening. But we'd have to leave now. Duncan looks at Miriel once more. Sound good?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Miriel smiles at the result of her joke, her glance flitting slyly between each amused vampire, in turn.

Something Duncan has said causes her smile to crack wider, prompting her to return to his side. She says aside,
Funny guy...

The way she stresses and elongates the "fffff-" in "funny" expresses some sarcasm, in that he must've made a bad pun. Still, she doesn't seem to mind it, replying cheerily, Yeah, ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 26
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:00 pm

Estela gives a neutral shrug, followed by a confirming nod to Griffin's words. She doesn't speak though, possibly not comfortable with interrupting the Tremere again as he turns back to speak with William. Though she certainly appears to listen with some attention, her expression is a little blank, showing that she's not sure of all the things going on below the surface.
When Griffin gives Miriel the okay to look at the manuscript on the table, Estela makes the assumption that it's then probably also alright if she goes to take a look, and joins the Toreador at the table. Though where Miriel's interest in the manuscript seems to be from honest enthusiasm, judging by her actions and words, it appears to be more of a distraction to the young Kindred. Estela can't help a laugh at the displayed excitement.
“Seems like someone likes her literature. Guess I know what to get you for your birthday now.” Her tone is light and playful as she says this.

The mention of Claudia's name by Griffin draws her attention, and Estela looks at the Tremere while he makes his call. She frowns slightly in thought as she observes him. His offer to let them stay the day is met by some surprise and uncertainty from her, and Estela looks briefly at the others in the room for their reactions. Miriel's hushed jest to Duncan about a slumber party makes her chuckle.

“I won't mind staying here for a day, if you don't mind having me over. I've heard a whole lot about Aux Mots, so I'm not going to pass up a chance to take at least a little look around.” Estela gives a half smile. “I promise not to touch, or break for that matter, anything.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Duncan nods at Miriel's response, and speaks to Griffin again, this time giving a small bow in farewell.

Well, I suppose we're off then. We should be back before dawn. The Brujah then turns to the others, and waves a casual goodbye. See you guys soon. I don't expect problems, but even if we're not back tonight, we'll try to be here first thing after sunset tomorrow. I think you both have my number.

As Duncan and Miriel head for the exit, he begins speaking to her in a conversational tone.

Not to burst your bubble, but I think the main problem with a slumber party would be staying up late, which is sort of expected. I think I'd fall asleep before we started any pillow fights or anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:59 am

Griffin makes a sign at William to attract his attention, after having acknowledged Miriel and Duncan's decision to run another errand.
(Jean-Pierre) Very well. Would you lock behind them ?

As they make their way out, he gives a slight smile to Estela. He noticed her attention as he spoke to his clanmate.
(Jean-Pierre) I wouldn't have offered hospitality if I did not want you around. He means the collective you. I like this place and its ambiance, lest I wouldn't be here. Of course no one here knows who we are. I'll let you wander around if you wish to, as long as you're back before the torpor claims your conscience.

Certainly, Griffin thinks that the staff of the café finding a lifeless body in the middle of the art pieces would be very odd. He glances over at the Gargoyle, then back to Estela.
(Jean-Pierre) It seems you have seen Rufus before? You wouldn't be so calm if you hadn't.

The Tremere gives a questionning look to Rufus ; he knows the Gargoyle is unknown to most kindred in town, yet it's clear Miriel, Duncan and Estela have seen him already. As something crosses his mind, he smiles in deeper way.
(Jean-Pierre) Was there something you wished to say earlier, Miss Aguilar ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 26
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:12 pm

Estela gives a small chuckle. “Makes sense yea. Guess that means I'll be sticking around.” She looks around a bit as Griffin mentions the ambiance, nodding as she does so, showing she agrees with him on that. “I can see why you like it. And I'll be back here before the sun rises.” She looks at the window questioningly. “Would this room be safe though, or do you have another room prepared to use during the days?”

When Rufus is mentioned, Estela turns to look at the hulking stone gargoyle. She nods. “I've seen him before, yes. Two times actually. Today.” She tilts her head curiously, not missing the look Griffin sends to the creature. “So, is it unusual for Rufus to go out?”
At the mention of having wanted to say something before, Estela tilts her head, frowning slightly as she thinks back. “Not really. Well, it wasn't really important. Just that I've been in Bordeaux for some time before. Though I wasn't..well, I was still alive at that time.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:55 am

"Rufus spends most of his nights burning model plains in the back yard."
He grabs the keys and waits for Duncan and Miriel to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:18 am

Miriel winks to Estela as Duncan makes their farewells, We'll need to hang out some time, if we're already on about gift giving.

Duncan finishes speaking, and Miriel offers a general wave, Ta, for now.

The Brujah returns to the pajama party joke as they take their leave. Just as the door begins to shut behind them, Miriel comments audibly, Don't pretend you'd be uninterested in a slumber party group snuggle- It's so unlike you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:12 am

Following the pair downstairs while stashing the phone back into his coat, William unlocks the entrance door once more to let the neonates out.

Locking the door once more with a resounding click, he whistled a tune while spinning the key around his finger. Walking back into the room upstairs, now that everything has settled down, he inspected Griffin and the room once more, looking for anything special as he placed the key back on the table in front of Griffin.

ST:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Duncan grunts when Miriel mentions a 'group snuggle', and his reply is quite sarcastic.

Hunh. Oh sure-- It's like you're reading my mind.

As William lets them out, the Brujah gives him a brief nod and says: Thanks. See you later.

Duncan dons the motorcycle helmet, and hands his laptop case to Miri again, before they both get on the motorcycle. However, he coasts the bike to the end of the block before quietly starting the motor, to avoid disturbing Griffin's neighbors.

As they make their way past Gambetta Plaza, towards the Rue Judaique and Thomas' former home, Duncan asks the Toreador a question.


Catherina didn't say anything about any possible 'unwanted guests' at Thomas' place, did she? For instance, any of Vonzel's buddies?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Jean-Pierre nods when safety is mentioned.
(Jean-Pierre) I do guess that you were alive when you became friends with miss Vonigner, am I right? Despite the awkwardness, Claudia is of the faithful kind, consider yourself lucky to have her. I would not have offered hospitality would I have not been able to provide it. This room can manage a kindred's sleep at this time of the year, as it faces the north.

science (physics, geology, astronomy)>1 or academics >2:
 

The Tremere smirks when Rufus' going out is mentioned. He gives him a look and gives a short but basic explanation.
(Jean-Pierre) Mortals would not react so well to seeing someone like him in public, and our precedent Regent wasn't keen on letting him out.

perception+subterfuge>4 and empathy>2:
 

Once he has recovered his keys from William, and thanking him silently with a nod. He gathers the papers on the table and closes the inkwell for the time being. After he gathered the papers together, the table is clean enough so they could work on it, should they need it. He lets the pile on a corner of the table in the meantime.
(Jean-Pierre) You can visit around if you wish to, while I go through long forgotten papers. The place isn't so big, you won't get lost. I'll want you here about an hour before dawn ; At 5:30 am at the latest. The cuckoo here resonates enough so it will remind you of the time.


William:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 799
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 35
Location : Boise, Idaho

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:08 pm

When the Gargoyle realizes that he has become the subject of conversation, he snaps out of his customary reverie when other Kindred are speaking to each other about things which do not involve him. He shifts uneasily and fixes his dull red eyes on Jean-Pierre and Estela, a strange look on his face. Thoughts and emotions can be very difficult to read in a visage of stone.

"I am... bound to serve the clan. It is my purpose to fulfill the wishes of my masters. Lord Tarcicus is a strong leader with a clear vision. Regent Kersten is the same, but he has different ways. These things do not concern me. I serve the clan."

It is obvious to anyone that has heard him speak before that there is a trembling in his voice as he says this, and there is obviously more on his mind, but Rufus says nothing more. He does, however, glance at William and give a slight smile to his comment about model planes.


Last edited by Claudia on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a forgotten letter ^^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 26
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:38 am

Estela gives a confirming nod. “I was indeed still alive when I met her. It was....well, it was quite a shock to see her again in the Theatre.” She runs a hand through her hair, smiling sheepishly. “It's something I'm still trying to get used to...She mostly seems to be the same person I got to know. Still quiet and somewhat withdrawn, but... I don't know.” The young Kindred shrugs, the gesture a somewhat helpless one. At the mention that the window faces north, she turns to look at it, head tilting slightly in thought. Realization dawns soon on her features, and she nods understandingly. “Ah, I see.”

She returns her attention to Griffin, and Rufus too when he is mentioned. She can't help a little chuckle when the obvious is pointed out, that the gargoyle can't really just go and take a stroll along the streets. However, she seems to be empathetic about this as well, from the look she sends the creature. “I can understand why it's best not to let him get seen by people. He'd certainly turn heads! But still, no one deserves to be locked up somewhere.”
perception+alertness>4:
 
Estela looks between William and Griffin when the former returns and hands the keys back to the later. She smiles lightly. “I'll make sure to be back here in time. Have fun with your papers.” With a light wave, and a look at the clock for the time, Estela turns to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Griffin seems curious and interested about the Gargoyle's words, observing his unease. He doesn't comment on it, but he puts back the keys on their holder.

perception+alertness>5:
 

He gives a slight smile at Estela when she mentions Claudia's human's face.

(Jean-Pierre) I will tell you a little more about her if you'd like, once I've found the papers. He gives another look at Rufus, pondering, staying silent a moment. It's true. Rufus shouldn't be locked as long as he doesn't cause havoc in the city nor gets too noticed by mortals, won't you?

At least he addresses the Gargoyle directly, while his empathy and understanding of the creature is lower (or more hidden) than Estela's. The Tremere then nods and gives a look to William.
(Jean-Pierre) If you wish to help me out, you may. He's not really eager to have a neonate on his way when he's got to dig around, but he offers the possibility, which means he considers him as a Tremere. If you'd rather keep an eye on Miss Aguilar and do not let a lady wander alone, or discuss matters with Rufus, you may as well. He gives another look at the Gargoyle yet again, and nods. You may do as you wish as well, and my hospitality includes you as well.

Once choices have been made, he then moves away to the back, through a door that leads to another part of the flat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 26
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Estela tilts her head in momentary thought, thinking over Griffin's offer to tell her more about Claudia. After a few seconds, she shakes her head, declining it. “Thanks but no thanks. I'd rather hear everything from Claudia herself.” She smiles at Rufus, then nods to Griffin and William. “I'll be looking around, so if any of you want something from me for some reason or another, you'll probably be able to find me.”
She waits for a bit to see if anyone acknowledges her going to look around, or wants to tell her something quickly, and then she leaves the room to do what she claimed to. Look around through the building, observing the pieces of artwork displayed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:39 pm

William gives a slight nod at Griffin's suggestion but remains otherwise immobile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Griffin, having taken note of Estela's response about his clanmate as well as the fact that both William and Rufus heard him, disappears behind a door he closed after he passed through it.

Estela's findings are of all sorts, yet there is a clear dichotomy ; the art pieces shown in the galleries and on the walls, as well as on some tables downstairs, are all quite contemporary. No Monet nor Manet here. Some are from known artists, a graffer for instance, but they are only known to a few gallerists and not by the general public. All pieces tend to blend in quite well with all things available downstairs, but the actual galleries on the first floor are not coffee friendly (although they might have offered some kind of small buffet for their presentation ; it's not a museum, but a gallery for artists to show their work.. and sell a few pieces).
There are a few art pieces that show some deep passion, a painful one. The signature is a mess that can't be read, but it's interestind to hear the painful and frustration from the author ; those pieces were born in pain, tears and blood.

The room William and Rufus are in is really some kind of study relaxation room. Griffin was working on the papers that are still on the table, under a small calm light, surrounded by an environment he considered peaceful. Something to notice first is that the whole flat is extremelly well isolated from the rest of the building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:30 pm

William gets up and walks towards the table with the manuscripts, shifting through them at an easy pace, hol.
"So Rufus, what DO you actually do whenever there aren't any crisis to tackle? I don't exactly see you hanging around da club chasing the ladies."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Today at 4:21 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)
» Free Griffin
» All gold weapons £10 via Paypal or for codes
» AARON GRIFFIN CODE FOR ANYTHING ELSE
» Griffin to run Indy 500 next season

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Havens :: NPC Havens-
Jump to: