Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)

Go down 
+3
Claudia
Karavolos
Bloodywolf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:10 am

Nyx sighs as she inspected the rubbish disposals, her attention diverted to the lift before looking at the floor and then to the door the medley of hair and saliva stopped at.

The Nosferatu stepped closer to the door she didn't knock just yet, she remained still and silent as though she was trying to hear what was going on in the apartment.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:19 am

Fred returns from the same direction he had previously set off to.

Fred's player is unsure if the coterie is still outside and/or visible or went inside or whatever the case might be.
If they are: Fred will park his bike and approach rapidly.

If they aren't: Fred will look around a small part of the area, if not for them then for a sign such as Duncan's bike.
If he finds nothing, he will drive away on his bike, only at a normal pace.

ST and coterie:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:22 am

Storyteller:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:26 am

Eye:

Fred approaches William rapidly after parking his bike as stated above.
As he approaches, he removes his beanie and holds it close to his chest.

I'm very sorry about my sudden departure! Truly a foolish mistake caused by my own lack of control over my impulses, I'll make whatever amend for such an inappropriate action that you see fit in hopes of earning forgiveness.

Can I assist with something right away by chance? Ah, perhaps later is more appropriate?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:55 am

Nyx:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:11 am

Storyteller:

Nyx waited a moment longer, but she couldn't think of another plan of action, she refused to walk away from this and eventually knocked quite loudly on the door.

The Nosferatu was tensed ready to bolt if the Provost tried to make a grab for her, she took a few steps back making sure she remained out of arms reach, unsure of what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:19 am

The Nosferatu's knock on the door catches Duncan totally by surprise.  His face is the picture of "What the hell are you doing?"; yet he doesn't say that.  It's too late now.

Duncan steps back when Nyx does; he obviously doesn't want to be right next to the door, either.  As he composes his face, the young Brujah whispers through gritted teeth:

Dumbass.

Storyteller:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:34 am

Nyx didn't turn her attention to Duncan, keeping her eye firmly on the door.

Alertness + Perception >5:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:48 pm

System:

There's a moment of terrible wait before they both can hear the door open slightly, as the Sheriff gives an eye out. He sees both kindred and steps out, closing the door behind him, and observes them both, curious and annoyed. He speaks halfway between normal talk and a whisper.
(Lambert) I've got kids following me now ? What do you want ?

It's clear the neonates are interrupting and bothering him. Both can see he's armed ; There's a gun under his vest, he isn't hiding it.

There are no cameras inside the building, except maybe on the roof and/or electrical access. The hall is clear.

Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Nyx eyed the handgun for a moment before her eyes trailed up to his face but avoided eye contact for the moment. The Nosferatu was purposefully remaining still under his gaze and did not take any further steps back.

I figured you wouldn't appreciate us skulking around your home so seemed best to just be direct.

She obviously a bit intimidated by the Provost, and took a moment to collect herself before continuing.

I was wondering if you needed any assistance with the lady you brought back with you?

Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:30 pm

William studies the Malkavian and sighs. "The sheriff of this area is Ventrue yes? It is likely for once, it were not your blood's impulses. And don't stand there looking all lost, we're supposed to blend in."

The Tremere leans back to the wall and motions for Fred to imitate him, to make it look like they were just conversing.
"Nyx and Duncan are inside scouting the place in search for the Nossy whom got lost. Be ready to bail should things go wrong. Alas the actual part where we're all stealthy and be able to fight isn't my forte. Hence why I'm out here so I can report on what happened in case something goes wrong. Tell me Fred, now that you're not distracted by the mortal, notice anything out of the ordinary on the building?"
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:41 pm

Fred does as instructed by William, and tries to blend in.
He look a bit confused when William asks about the Sheriff being Ventrue.

Ah, the Sheriff is actually Malkavian like me. Blood-brother.. and he killed the fallen in the name of the Camarilla..
Fred begins to fall into despair again, but is distracted when William says Nyx and Duncan are inside, at which point it's relplaced by worry.

Inside? With the Sheriff? Oh dear oh dearohdear nononono that's bad! Very bad! They should leave before he finds them!
Fred calms down all of the sudden and leans back on the wall again, clearly attempting to follow the previous instruction.

I believe it would be best if we went to get them.
When asked about the building, Fred tilts his head a bit and peers at the building, looking for any signs of anything unusual.

Auspex 2 or Perception + Empathy 3:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:31 am

By the time the door opens, Duncan wears a calm face.  He listens without comment as Nyx tells the Sheriff they are taking the direct approach.  His eyes glance briefly at the Sheriff's pistol, although it doesn't seem to make much of an impression.

Auspex>4:
When the Nosferatu mentions the woman, Duncan quirks an eyebrow and looks at her as if she's crazy.  Then he faces the Sheriff again, and speaks.

Yeah, about that... sorry to interrupt your date.  Actually, we're not here because of you.  We're looking for a missing Nosferatu.  His last cell phone call was made near here.  Have you noticed anything odd in the neighborhood lately?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:26 am

Nyx stepped aside silently, not out of sight, she is not stupid enough to try and run now. She doesn't speak further allowing Duncan to do it.

The Nosferatu still watched the Provost, even through all of this she was still curious and wished to learn more about the Kindred of the city.

Auspex 2 or Perception + Empathy >4:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:55 am

The Sheriff observes both very carefully, with inquisitive eyes, a strong and deep stare. He listens with a certain distant body language, he even crosses his harms. He can't help a slight smile when his prey is mentioned. He then looks down, as if observing feet, Duncan's, Nyx's then his own.
(Lambert) I do not need your help concerning my feeding habits, girl, and my disposal of left-overs.

He goes on as if nothing.
(Lambert) There are many reasons why a Nosferatu would hang around here ; contacts, homeless, public works, possible preys... If they've been here, I've not seen them. That and the mobile phone companies are under Tremere domain. Ask Kersten for the true records. Leave now and I might forget your intrusion in my domain.

Even though he's not looking at them directly, the threat is serious and urgent.

Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:24 am

Nyx nodded her head slightly when he was finished speaking.

Thank you for your time and for the insight, we are very sorry for disturbing you.

With that said she allows herself to be the first to move away and towards the exit. The Nosferatu did not rush or run it was as if the situation was normal. When she reached the door she held it open for Duncan.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:24 am

William puts a hand on Fred's shoulder, "Calm yourself Malkavian, panicking will do us no good in this situation."

"Besides, they're Brujah and Nosfaratu, Duncan can probably fight and Nyx will know how to be undetected. Us waltzing in there will do them more harm than good. If the Sheriff is of your clan, than the only thing we truely need to worry about is their mental state, which is something we can't help them with... unless we'd have to stake them until they returned back to normal, if they are going to anyhow..." the neonate added in a matter of fact tone. Remembering he was talking to a panicking Malkavian, he quickly said, "Ehh... Just-... Just calm down, if the shit hit's the fan, we'll figure something out."
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:38 am

Duncan makes no comment as Lambert scolds Nyx for her attempted interference with his prey.  He merely nods as the Sheriff claims no knowledge of the missing Nosferatu, and tells the two neonates in no uncertain terms to leave his domain.

Sorry; I'm new in town, and I didn't know this was your domain.  I was surprised when we arrived and saw you enter the building.  Fred was with us, but... well, he approached you before we could say anything, and I guess you sent him away.  It seemed logical to ask someone familiar with the neighborhood if he'd seen anything strange.

However, you're obviously very busy, and we've taken enough of your time.  We'll be going now.  If you learn anything about the Nosferatu, please tell Doctor.  I'm certain he's worried about his clanmate.

Duncan looks over to Nyx very emphatically and makes an obvious "Let's go, now!" head gesture.  With a smile at the Sheriff, the Brujah starts to back away, moving toward the front door.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:43 am

The Sheriff observes them go, and before they leave the building, by pressing the button to unlock the entrance door (a magnetic thing it seems, triggered from the outside with the badge), they can see the sheriff kneeling to redo his shoelaces. They won't see him go back into the flat, but they'll probably guess he did so once the door has been closed.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:49 am

Fred calms even further when William begins his speech and ponders openly as he receives the info.
He smiles a bit when William is done.

Yes, of course. You're entirely right.
Just need to remain calm and blend in, they are capable and can manage themselves.

Thank you truly, I will remember this advice.
Fred again makes a point out of trying to blend in, he appears to be entirely calm now.

Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:12 am

Nyx followed Duncan, once they were in the hallway she pulled her hood from her jacket underneath her trench coat and zipped it up fully obscuring her face and head from any cams nearby.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:49 am

Thank you,  Duncan says, as Nyx holds the front door open.  As they leave, Duncan turns his head away from the camera trained on the front door, so that it doesn't get a face shot.  He glances over at the dark sedan that the Sheriff was driving, noting the plate number.

When they are crossing the street and heading back to William, Duncan comments in a low voice:

That was productive.  I would've liked to look around a bit before being kicked out, but oh, well.  I should've realized you intended to do that; you said as much before we went in.  I thought you were speaking figuratively.

You think he was telling the truth about not seeing any Nosferatu?  I know he'd say that regardless, but I don't like to think he'd use lethal force against your missing guy.  It would make more sense for Lambert to just send him away, like I think he did to Fred... Unless he got further in than we did, and saw something.

As they approach, they see Fred standing near William.  Duncan lifts a hand in greeting.

Fred's back.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:56 am

Nyx pulled her hood forward to ensure her face was covered completely as she exited after her companion, she walked in silence until he spoke up. The Nosferatu shrugged at Duncan's statement before responding.

Considering his reaction from us knocking I believe we wouldn't have walked out if he caught us sneaking around. As for what he said, I will take it with a pinch of salt, it wouldn't surprise me if he caught Momo snooping and dealt with him but his comment about the phones is also a valid one.

When Duncan mentioned Fred she looked up, her thoughts had been on the conversation with Lambert but now she was back in the present. She just smiled seeing Fred and came to a stop next to William but was looking at Fred.

Welcome back.

Nyx seemed happy to see Fred had come back, she pulled her hood back down now she was away from the views of the cameras that observed the comings and goings of the apartment complex.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:11 am

Fred returns the wave and the smile from Duncan and Nyx respectively.

Ah, thank you.
Very sorry about my sudden departure, I'll do what's in my power to avoid doing such a thing again in the future.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:47 am

That's all right, Fred.  It was probably not your fault.  Excuse me for a second, though.

Duncan pulls out a pen and a blank business card, and writes down the plate number of the dark sedan, before he forgets it.  He then hands the card to Nyx.

Here.  It's the car that the Sheriff got out of, before Fred spoke to him.  It may be his, or it may be the woman's.  If it's hers, we'll know her name.  Not that it will do her any good.  Duncan gives both Nyx and Fred a serious look, and adds:  By the way, it's nice that you two were worried about the woman.  But you know you're not going to change an elder Kindred's feeding habits, right?  All you'll do is piss them off.  The Camarilla is not some benevolent society.  It's a pack of killers, whose main rule is not "Thou shalt not kill,", but "Thou shalt not leave a mess for the humans to find."  They're only slightly better than another group of killers, the Sabbat.  The only thing Lambert might get in trouble for if he kills her is if he's careless, and draws media attention when he dumps the body.

Duncan's voice grows a little softer as he says:  Some of us try not to kill anyone when we feed, but a lot more don't.  You won't win this one.  I'm not saying you shouldn't try, just... pick your battles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Havens :: NPC Havens-
Jump to: