Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)

Go down 
+3
Claudia
Karavolos
Bloodywolf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:31 pm

The hotel is okay, I guess.  We can wait in the lobby for you to decrypt that card, and Nyx's people can come get the camera--
Duncan stops whispering for a moment and turns to Nyx before continuing.
Oh, you were on the phone.  They found an SD card and a piece of cloth in the bushes, and I found a disposable camera in that car.  William thinks he can unlock the card, but we'll need to get the film developed.  We figured your people could help with that, especially since it was Momo's camera... probably.

Now that that's settled, let's go.  We parked out of range of the cameras, but I don't want to be here if he comes back out and starts sniffing around.

ST:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:29 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:05 pm

OOC:

William looked slightly surprised that Duncan actually picked the Hotel, but hid it behind a mask of calm demeaning. However if he did it as a joke or it was his actual reaction was up in the air.
"Very well, we'll meet each other at the Elysium, no need to wait for each other outside, if we all come in in different times, as briefly spaced as it might be, we don't give the impression of traveling in group, rather that we planned to meet at a certain hour. Every little bit helps." William stated as he walked up to Nyx's bike and picked up his cane, dusted it off, and leaned on it once more, looking relieved to have it back as his gaze met Nyx's.

"Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:17 am

The Brujah watches as William walks to Nyx's scooter and reclaims his cane.  With that matter settled, Duncan nods and continues to walk his bike around the corner of the building before starting it up.  He leans low over it, as if he's tired from pushing it a while... which also gives him a low profile, and makes him hard to see over the cars.

Once he's hidden from Lambert's building, Duncan puts on his helmet and turns the ignition, before slowly driving off down the road.

Off to Comedy Plaza.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:20 am

ooc:

Nyx nodded to Duncan, she recognized now was not the time to discuss the contents taken from the car and made her way over to William and meeting his gaze with her own blood shot eyes.

Yeah, let's get out of here.

Without hesitation she started up the scooter and waited for William to get on before departing to the agreed upon destination.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:42 am

William gets on after giving a look of suprise now he noticed her bloodshot eyes.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:03 am

Nyx gave him a wink when he looked surprised but said nothing before pulling away once he was on the back.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:32 am

Fred sets off the moment the others start preparing.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:56 pm

/// Monday March 28th ///

Jerome has parked nearby and indicates the building before opening the car and stepping out, quite willing to accompany those he asked to help him. At least he doesn't just send them on their way..
The Toreador is determined even if he has worry.
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 10:35 am

He got out of the car and looked towards the indicated building. It didn't look to him like the sort of place a "sheriff" would be staying in, but then again he wasn't certain if he was in the best decision to be making such assumptions. He gave a look to Jerome, obviously following the other's lead for the moment. "So, I take it that you have a key, or are we going to have to get inside some other way? Also, what did you want us to pick up inside, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:06 am

Miriel glances around as she steps out of the car. Jamming her hands into her jacket's pockets, she shrugs to Felix as he wonders what they'll do to get inside.

She frowns thoughtfully and looks to Jerome to shed some light on what it is, exactly, that they're here to help with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:54 pm

Jerome gets out of his own car as well, gets to his trunk to get a backpack, observes his surroundings and gets as nonchalant as he can to the building that interests him. Quickly enough, Felix and Miriel will notice that there used to be video cameras but they have been ripped off. As he walks, and before they enter, he explains.
(Jerome) I can open most doors and I hope we'll find anything of use about the Sheriff. He may be the most patriotic, but he is Malkavian and I believe there's something else behind it.. I hope I'm wrong. God let me be wrong...

He sounds actually worried and genuinely hoping whatever he may think of is wrong. He opens the door to the building, lets them inside, and after a moment of hesitation he gets to the building's janitor's apartment.
(Jerome) If you don't mind covering me while I open this....

Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:31 pm

He follows his sire, and at the question of covering, he gives a nod and stands so as to block any view of Jerome from the front door. He watches the front as well, just in case anyone were to come by.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 5:26 am

It seems at first sight that everyone's asleep in the building.
Jerome is a crafty man as the door doesn't resist for long at his lockpicking. He opens it slowly and enters.

As they enter the apartment, the odor of death strikes them. It seems to be a two room small appartment that's been half abandonned for the past decades ; the bedroom at the back has its door closed. The big living room isn't so much living. All the walls are covered by magazine eyes. There's also a transparent plexiglass box, about 50cm*1m on it's base, and it goes up to the (quite low) ceiling. There's a bench in there as well as a potty.
The 90's TV is on to some reruns of bad tv shows.
More importantly, there are three female bodies in the living room. One in a very strange, fake 1800's gown for halloween and some loose bun gathering her seemingly long brown hair, installed in some dumpstair sofa. She seems to be watching the TV. The other two are naked ; one at the first's feet and one in the middle of the stained carpet. The one at the first's feet is just as beautiful as the dressed one ; she has long weavy light brown hair, but she is more curvy ; if she wasn't so pale, she'd be very healthy. The one in the middle of the carpet is definitly a dead body, and the stench of death comes from her. Parts of her skin have begun to decompose ; she's not as pretty as the other two, but she looked quite fit. Her hair is short and black.

Jerome gasps in horror and goes to the naked corpse in front of the sofa, and can't contain his not-so-hushed voice.

(Jerome) Annabelle!

Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Sio's Phone:
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:35 pm

Felix followed Jerome inside, a bit surprised to see that the place initially appeared to be untouched. However, the sight of the women caught his eyes. The dead one caught his attention first, as she was obviously the source of the smell. He moved a hand over his nose out of habit, watching as Jerome moved and spoke.

He followed slowly, looking rather surprised.
"Annabelle? She's here? Has she just been here all this time?"
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:13 pm

Miriel cups a hand to her nose at the stench of decay, wincing miserably as she tries to halt breathing. It's so bad, one can taste the putrecense in the air of the apartment.
Auspex 4:

Unfortunately, she has to let go to check her phone. She frowns visibly, There's a fire at the Theatre. We should go. She sees Jerome stoop to hold his childe, NOW. Pick her up, cover her with something, we have to help get the others out.

If Jerome balks too long, Miriel removes her own jacket and throws it to him. It's modest (women's jackets run small,) but it can cover her.

She looks around to the one on the sofa, all dressed up. Her voice is tense, considering the fire, but she can't bring herself to ignore someone she doesn't know, just to get out in a hurry,
What about this one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:23 pm

Sio:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:11 pm

Jerome quickly takes off his own sweater to cover the female body on the floor he identified as Annabelle.
(Jerome) I'll take her. Take the other, she's probably just a poor victim too. Sadly this one is dead, there isn't much we can do.

He grabs Annabelle in his arms, thight and quick, and eyes at the other "living" corpse, curious.
(Jerome) I have never seen her... There's little use of us at the Theater if it is under attack, is it? They'll be fine, considering how many people there were.

Obviously he's not that interested in going to the Theater, but rather his focus is to save his childe. He quickly walks out with her.
(Jerome) Let's go.

Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:26 pm

Felix moves to the sofa, taking hold of the dressed woman on the sofa. He seems a bit nervous, obviously not used to carrying women around in such a fashion. However, it wasn't as though there was much time to argue. Things were becoming tense.

"Right behind you."

Once he had a decent hold on her (and wasn't outright man-handling her,) Felix moved for the door to follow after Jerome. There would be time for questions and answers later, when there weren't lives at risk and theaters on fire.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:10 pm

Jerome steps out quickly with Annabelle in his arms and goes straight back to his car. He manages a moment to free a hand of his and hands over his keys to Miriel, who is the only with free hands.
(Jerome) Mind driving ?

He gets in by the back and settles Annabelle in the middle seat. He indicates Felix should install the dressed woman behind the driver seat, so Miriel and Felix are left to see who drives and who calls the shotgun place.
(Jerome) Drop me by my place. I'll make sure to feed them properly and free them of their stake. They must be staked somehow, so I'll find it and remove it. I won't be of any use in the Theater, so I trust you both will manage something over there.
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:00 am

With a nod, Felix set the dressed woma in the back behind the driver's seat. At that point he looked to Jerome, then Miriel.
"I guess I'm in the front, then."

He moved to the proper set and sat down, waiting, though he glanced back towards the staked women and his sire more than once.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 5:47 am

I'll just go ahead and claim Miriel is driving.

Jerome gives her directions towards his private haven without thinking much about it and visibly between shocked and ecstatic that he's reunited with his childe. He keeps mumbling he's happy that she wasn't dead and that he'd set her free soon.
He claims she's been staked, even if no stake is visible, both neonate Toreadors, if they have a look, will see a piece of wood that was cut off at Annabelle's back. The poor woman was probably staked from behind, and the stake was cut close to the skin so that she could be manipulated easily.

Upon arriving, he doesn't wait and brings them all inside, taking Annabelle to his private rooms. He doesn't really answer Miriel when she says she's heading back to the Theater, and hasn't left the driver's seat, and hence gives his agreement with a "be careful". He doesn't seem to mind that she intends on keeping the car. Miriel waves Felix a "good luck".

(Miriel) Be careful you too. How lucky that the Sheriff is defending Elysium against an attack, am I right?

She goes once Felix is off and has taken the other corpse along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Havens :: NPC Havens-
Jump to: