Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)

Go down 
+3
Claudia
Karavolos
Bloodywolf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:32 am

Fred uncertainly scratches the back of his head as Duncan explains how the Cammie are not benevolet yadda yadda.

I believe you mistook my intentions when approaching the Sheriff; I asked him if he had a clue as to the whereabouts of Regent Kersten. He didn't and shooed me away, rightly so for interrupting his work, very rude of me.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:02 pm

Ah.  My mistake.  I thought you were concerned for the woman's welfare.

As Duncan apologizes to Fred for the misunderstanding, he catches Nyx's eye; but he doesn't say anything else on the subject.

He does turn and speak to William though.

The Sheriff claimed that he hasn't seen any Nosferatu.  Which tells us absolutely nothing.    He also said that the Tremere control the mobile phone companies in Bordeaux, and we should ask Kersten for their 'true records'.  I doubt they would show anything different... if the Nosferatu had triangulation data from the cell towers to pinpoint Momo's last call, I think they did their homework.  Right?  This last question is directed at Nyx.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Nyx took the card Duncan offered her without comment.

I don't care about the her, hauling an unconscious woman around and leaving a trail of spit and hair to your own door is almost begging to get caught, and is classed as leaving a mess as you so eloquently put it.

She slipped the card into one of her pockets as she spoke without looking at it, she knew she could look it up later on her computer or her phone.

I'm the one they call in to get rid of those "accidents" so of course I will point out when someone's being stupid. Saves me a lot of trouble in the long run.  

When Duncan mentioned they're a bunch of killers she smiled slightly but didn't comment further. When asked the question she blinks slightly and gave him a sardonic look before she responded.

Of course, but that doesn't mean it isn't worth double checking with the Tremere just in case.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:23 pm

William remains quiet as the duo returns, although he adds: "Personally, I do not kill, but especially the Malkavians are very diverse from member to member on this matter if you know what I mean. No offense meant to Fred here of course."

William raises a brow at the mention of the phone companies, "I can call Corinna, but let's not forget Lyle is still missing and the phone lines are his, and through them, I guess you might say the Tremere but that doesn't mean we all have access to it... It's complicated. Either way, we could still see if our own type efforts gave any results, is Lord Tarcisus is doing it, there might be a chance we have been looking for nothing, however small it is."
Taking out his phone, he once more dials the number of the Chantry.

[Perception + Empathy] > = 2:

Auspex 4:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:07 pm

Nyx smiled sheepishly at her mistake.

Sorry I didn't realise they were solely his Domain.

She allows William to step aside to make a phone call but frowns slightly as he does so.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Welcome to the issue of interfering domains...

William:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:38 pm

William took a silent sigh, "Miss Anson, I'm calling in a kind of dual purpose way. There has been progress in the 'find the relic' problem, but it requires me doing something for the Nosferatu's first. Sadly, said task requires acces to the telephone towers to locate a certain missing Nosferatu called... Buba, Bumo, moba... something like that."

William rolled his eyes at the naming habbits of the nossies, "Which leads me to the question, has Lord Tarcisus had any luck with locating Regent Kersten?"
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:44 pm

William:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Ah! Miss Nyx, perhaps M'sieur Pierre would have any clues by chance?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:24 pm

William makes sure he really is out of hearing range of the rest and frowns, "Claudia's 'initiative' was more her begrudging agreement to assist us in finding the Regent as a favor. Rite of Introduction? Now that is something I could have done myself for once."

William gave a short chuckle to himself, but put his ear back to the phone, "But I find it odd that Kersten disappears at the same time his sire seems to suffer from memory loss... I'm still not convinced this is normal for Lord Tarcisus. Something is going on here, there have been a whole range of events happening on such a short moments of time. And I'm starting to think it's connected. I've met some of Lyle's... sorry, Regent Kersten's... ehh... Gaming buddies? Which weren't entirely you average kine, let's keep it at that, and they've told me what Kersten is doing right now is VERY out of character for him. Somehow I feel the Nosferatu's missing clans mate is more important to the whole thing than some old bracelet whom for all we and the Sabbat know might be some random paperweight." Taking an unnecessary breath, "Sorry, I'm starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist. Does Kersten have an associate or anything like that whom could help us with the phone problem?"
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:48 pm

Nyx takes Fred's suggestion and gives Pierre a call. By the time she's dialed the number she's separated herself from the group much like William has. She kept them in her line of sight but made sure she was at enough of a distance to not be overheard. 

Pierre or enhanced hearing:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:02 pm

William:

Nyx:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:17 pm

"Ha, tell that to Mademoiselle Claudia, whom found it fit to explain in decent detail on how we use paths and rituals for no good reason to random Neonates. All she had to say was: yes, I could try to contact Lyle but it has risks. And no, I'm careful, I'm not divulging any information unless absolutely, lifethreathening necessary. Either way, whether it is a regularity or not, something bad is brewing, and it just kicked it's gears in overdrive. Be careful, Miss Anson."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:29 pm

William:

Last edited by Claudia on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 pm

"My apologies, I am unused to the position Miss Vonigner has poses within this area, and I might still be slightly miffed that the Nosferatu managed to find out information they shouldn't have. Thank you for the assistance Ans- Corinna, have a pleasant after midnight." The Tremere finished and hung up. He took a moment to gather his thoughts, sighed and walked back towards the group.

Noticing Nyx had her own phone call, he turned to the 2 remaining men, "Anson will check if there is a way to use the lines without Lyles direct intervention, but I wouldn't bet a huge amount of money on it. These companies are under strict legal legislation after all, and 'Hi, I'm you bosses friend, could you geolocate this number for me pretty please' isn't something you do unless said employee was... Informed, if you know what I mean. Also, my talk with Anson has reminded me of a few things, one of them is for me to warn you. Do not openly share information about the artifact with the Nosferatu unless you absolutely have to, that includes Nyx. There are likely parts they don't know about, and I'd like to keep it this way. Also the Tremere hotline call had unexpected results and ended up in a dead end. Claudia's method however might still offer some results, since they are a more intimate form of communication, hence it only works with one's sire. If that fails, well... Time for plan F?"
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:07 pm

I know Plan F... it stands for "Forcer."  (French verb, "To force, or coerce."  i.e. Force people to cooperate.)  Duncan chuckles at his joke, a very Brujah thing.  Yet he nods to William.

Understood.  After all, you wouldn't want us comparing notes, and finding out the holes in your story.

I guess our next move is to meet with Claudia again, and find out whether she's had any luck finding Kersten.  Unless Nyx finds out anything while she's reporting in to Nossie headquarters.

Duncan turns to face Fred, who has been standing unobtrusively nearby, waiting.  Fred?  Any thoughts?  Suggestions?  You've been quiet for a while.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:04 am

Ah, I fear even had I deserved such a chance to influence our coterie's direction, I would be of little assistance at the moment.
I find your suggestion to be sound, and believe we should follow it when Miss Nyx is done with her phone call.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:35 am

Pierre:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:55 am

Nyx:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:00 pm

Pierre :
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:55 pm

Nyx:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:04 pm

Pierre:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:04 pm

Nyx:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:19 pm

Pierre :

Nyx takes a moment to end her call and place the phone back in her pocket. She took another moment to think and then pulled her phone out again remembering the number plate and sent a text to Pierre.

Pierre text:

When the text is sent she rejoins the group silently.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:58 pm

"Compair notes? Disregarding the fact that you call me dishonest, I told you, Estela and Miriel the history on the bus, I gave you the same runabout I found out from the notes. (Outside of classified Tremere information) and Fred..." William frowns for a moment, "I actually have no recollection how Fred came to be in our group other that he just was there at the old house... But he seems informed enough and thus everything he knows, he knows from you, monsieur Bruj-... The wanking bus. That is where the Nosferatu overheard our conversation, the Chantry was secure, if Theodore is certain that his office was secure as well, the bus was the only place they could have overheard us... Bloodyhell, effin' wanker Nossies. with their enhanced senses they could have easily overhear us talking even with the distance and background noice of the road and engine, especially if it was one of slightly older blood."

As he sees Nyx returning, he takes a moment to calm himself and once again puts up a neutral face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Havens :: NPC Havens-
Jump to: