Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)

Go down 
+3
Claudia
Karavolos
Bloodywolf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:45 am

Nyx:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:20 pm

After Fred not giving a response, William made his way over to where the others were.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:56 pm

OOC:
As William and Fred approach, Duncan jerks his head and gestures for them to join him.  Duncan speaks softly as they draw near.  He appears to be carrying a large KFC 'to go' bag, weighted down with something heavier than fried chicken.
Nyx is talking to someone... her clan mates, I think.  I believe I found Momo's car--  It had a flyer with the Nosferatu hotline number, anyway.  In the luggage compartment, I found a disposable camera.  We can have that developed, and see if there's anything useful... or at least anything that tells us where to look next.

The Brujah notices William glancing at the KFC bag, and he holds it up briefly.
I also found some tools; not sure if they were Momo's, or the car's former owner.  But tools are always handy to have.  If we find Momo, I'll return them.

Did you guys have any luck searching the byshes?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:11 pm

William raises a brow, and looks to Fred, whom remained quiet to Duncan once more and shrugged.
"The Byshes were a dead end, the brushes however, yielded footprints, an SD card I'll have to break the encryption on later and a piece of linen fabric. Considering the fabric, there is a lot of chance it's from a man's dress shirt, like what I'm wearing. A shame, somewhere I was hoping for evidence of a certain long legged Italian. Either way, I'll take them back to my clan for a more thorough inspection, physical and spiritual, if you know what I mean." He said while holding out a tiny piece of fabric, before taking out his wallet, putting it between 2 white paper cards and stuffed it back inside.

And as if what he just said reminded him of something, he took out his jacket from before and put it back on, giving it a slight thug to fix the collar and swiped it a few times to push out any wrinkles the storage in his laptop bag might have caused. After pushing his glasses back with his index finger to the bridge of his nose, he looked at Duncan's hands.

"Something tells me that we won't be needing the hotline number anymore," the Tremere said with a sour smile, "however, the pictures might indeed prove of interest, if it truly belonged to our missing person that is." While taking off his beanie and gave it back to Fred, although he was thinking he should have taken off his glasses as well earlier, too late now.

"So!" William said smiling after he clapped his hands together. "Why is our Goddess of night and shadows sitting on the floor with what I presume to be a glum expression?"
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Duncan spares a glance for Nyx, before turning back to face William and Fred.
No idea.  I doubt it's good news.  I have a feeling it concerns the private trip she took earlier.  I hope so-- We don't need any more bad news about this Momo business... or the artifact.

Hopefully that SD card gives us something.  The camera isn't likely to give us any information on what happened to Momo; I don't think he made it back to the car.  I'm just guessing, though.  The ignition on his 'borrowed' car is missing a part... either Momo took it to keep it from being stolen again, or someone wanted him on foot.

The neonate takes the camera out of his pocket as he comments on it, and shows it to William and Fred.
Standard cheap one-use camera, with 27 exposures and built-in flash.  All the pictures have been taken; maybe that's why Momo didn't take it inside.  Or he could have used it on another job; we all have a few irons in the fire.

I wish I could get this developed myself, tonight; but I think Nyx is the only one with the connections to have it done in a timely manner.  I don't want to wait a few days to get it developed normally.  Duncan sighs, and continues in a softer voice.
Auspex=1, William, Fred:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:23 am

Igor:

Nyx glanced to the group but decided to stand and make her way to the car Duncan had been inspecting. She inspected it carefully whilst she was on the phone with Igor.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:35 am

William ran a hand through his hair as he nodded towards Duncan to acknowledge what he heard, since Nyx walked within hearing range to inspect the car, and kept his eyes on the female Nosferatu.
"Yeah, that's true. They do seem to be the to-go people for that kind of job." He added while waiting for Nyx to finish her phone call.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:47 pm

OOC:
Fred remains quiet for a long period of time, only aware enough to follow his coterie around.
His brain suddenly turns on again when he receives his beanie!

Ah, thank you.
Terribly sorry, I lost myself for a while. Did I miss anything?

Fred simply listens in for a while until Nyx looking glum is mentioned.
Deciding he isn't needed with Duncan and William for the moment, he instead approaches Nyx.

Pardon my interruption, but are you well? You looked troubled?
Fred holds his beanie with both hands close to his chest like he usually do whenever he takes it off, the difference this time is obviously that he never took it off to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:54 pm

Nyx:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:47 pm

Igor + Group:

Nyx inspected the car carefully as she spoke but turned her gaze when Fred apprached there was a pause for a second as she decided on how to react.

No, I'm fine thank you Fred.

She ducked down to look at the underside of the car.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:46 pm

William crossed his arms as he studied Nyx.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:11 pm

Fred looks both worried and unconvinced.
Very well.

He puts on his beanie and backs away to Duncan and William, giving Nyx the space she presumably wants.
I must admit I worry a little bit of the mental well-being of our companion, she seems bothered but remains closed.
Should we give her time?
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Duncan listens to Nyx's last phone comment -- which she didn't bother keeping private -- without saying anything.  When Fred returns from her side and expresses his concern, Duncan turns to the Malkavian and nods.

I think you're truly concerned for her, which is admirable.  But we've only known her a few days.  Some people have a hard time trusting others, especially when they've been 'dicked' over before.  Duncan jerks his head toward Nyx, obviously referring to her remarks about "everyone dicks everyone."  Give her some time.  Trust has to be earned; otherwise it's blind faith, which should be reserved for organized religion.

There's a bit of sarcasm in the Brujah's voice during the comment about religion.  However, the rest of his words were serious, and he didn't bother to keep his voice low.

Duncan walks a few steps closer to Nyx, and speaks to her briefly as she glances under the car.

It's not wired, if that's what you're looking for.  I checked.  We should probably be leaving soon.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:44 pm

"Preaching to the choir here," William added continuing Duncan's joke, "trust isn't exactly a well trafficked commodity in our existence. Especially if you come from the Tremere clan, we aren't exactly up there on the popularity ladder like the Torries, so I know where she comes from... partially, since the Nosferatu are even more distrusting o everything non-nossie when it comes to the point."

"Either way she'll be fine, if she needs someone to talk to, she'll talk, if she doesn't wish to, she won't, pressing her about it won't get you anywhere but backwards."
He added before Duncan made his way to comment on the car, and he did not follow but remained next to Fred, taking out his phone to look at the clock to see how much time left until sunrise.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:53 am

It's 3:20 am.

Because they were used to the silence of the sleeping residence, the kindred are quick to hear a car drive by. A glance and they'll recognize the Sheriff's car. If they hide he probably won't see them, because four people awake and standing around outside will draw attention...
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:11 am

Nyx only looked to Duncan when he spoke.

I was looking for any hidieholes...

She went quiet when she heard the car before speaking to Igor quickly.

I'll call you back, don't call me.

She hung up quickly before sliding herself under the car.

ST:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:38 am

William grabs Fred and pulls him behind the closest object that can hide them both, presumably a car. He looked at Fred while holding his index finger to his lips, making a 'ssshhh' gesture.

Once the car has passed and has been out of view and hearing for more than a moment, he whispered just loud enough for the others to hear.
"If nobody found the security guard yet, he's bound to be discovered soon, let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:18 am

Duncan sees the Sheriff's car and ducks between two nearby vehicles, checking to make sure that the others have done the same.  He nods at William's whispered suggestion, and let's out a muffled curse.

Crap.  yes, great idea.  Let's go.

Careful to keep the other cars between himself and the Sheriff, Duncan stays crouched down and makes his way toward their bikes, which are (thankfully) not too far away.  However, instead of starting up the engine immediately, he merely pops the kickstand and pushes the motorcycle along the far edge of the parking lot, and around the corner of the apartments west of Lambert's building.  The Brujah is bent over the bike, as if he is unable to start it and laboring hard to push it home.

Only once they are out of sight does he mount the bike.  The helmet is ignored; the bag of tools is tied shut and placed inside his jacket, which is then zipped up.  As he prepares to start the engine, Duncan turns to any of the others who might have followed him this far.

Where do you want to meet?  Somewhere far from here, I think.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:42 am

When the car arrives Fred puts up signs to- oh wait he was dragged away by William. Party killer >:V

Anyhow, Fred remains crouched as soon as he regain his balance and tries to stay hidden, if he can use Obfuscate, he does.
Either way, Fred remains quiet and hidden until William mentions leaving, at which point he sneaks over to his bike and looks uncomfortably at the direction the Sheriff drove towards.

Shall we gather back at my haven? Ah, or perhaps El Bodegon or the Regent Grand Hotel?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:42 am

Do you guys wait until the Sheriff parks and moves (maybe to his flat, maybe to somewhere else) before moving away ?

It seems the Sheriff (or whoever is driving his car, as the light is just too bad to notice) had not noticed anyone as he goes through the streets and enters the building's parking.

William pulls Fred aside, and as he keeps an eye, behind the fence, on the car, he eyes to the side and Fred's gone. Obfuscate is so unsettling ! Until they mutter words to each other, pouf, Fred is back, as if he had moves out of William's field of view.

Nyx:

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:10 am

Fred will sooner wait until the Sheriff (or whoever) is gone than go out in full view while risking to be seen, if the others still move away though, he will sneak up to his bike and try to determine where they'll go.

If he cannot, he goes to his haven.
Use the previous post as is appropriate depending on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:10 pm

William's previous actions have already portrayed that he kept sitting there until the sheriff was out of sight and sound before even daring to whisper. And during Fred's disappearing act, William briefly looked fascinated with the effect, not unsettled (after all he is Tremere and he has seen weirder more disturbing events), but after a moment the situation came back to the foreground of his thoughts and he focussed on the rest once more. Also, William was not about to let a Malkavian panic or whichever odd reaction they could conduct, hence the pulling and party pooping.

Once Duncan asked on where to go, William added a short "Anywhere but here, the hotel if you wish to decipher the cloth and memory, Fred's haven if you want to spook scoop or the café if you wish to remain safe in Brujah Territory...." after a moment of thought he added, "safe-ish anyway."
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:26 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:30 pm

Nyx didn't move until she was certain Lambert had entered the building, when she was positive she rolled out from under the car and stands to a crouch to remain out of sight.

Crouching she carefully made her way to her scooter and waited for William in the darkest patch of shadow she can find.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:34 pm

ST opens a map.
ST goes Salomon and cuts the child in half ;

The Neonates move once they cannot hear the engine from the car anymore, hear the "clack" of someone shutting down the door, wait a couple of minutes to make sure silence is actually silent, then make their move.

Please resume Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Havens :: NPC Havens-
Jump to: