Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011

Go down 
+7
ThePhilosopher
joemarra052075
Eliza
Duncan.Oliver
Claudia
Nachtrae
Sio
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:24 pm

Nyx gave Fred a slight nod of understanding, she could easily perceive his ill ease at the Setite's presence but could do very little to reassure Fred as William had acted before she could.

When Emilio spoke with her she didn't respond for a long moment, weighing up her response quite carefully.

I'll hear what you have to say, no guarantee I'll say yes though.

The Nosferatu's aversion to Neb seemed to tone itself down slightly now he had become more blunt of his motives. Before Neb could really stand she had already begun to make her way towards Neb's sire allowing the others to remain where they were.

Alertness + Perception >5:
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:28 am

Neb stands up and follows Emilio and Nyx from the room.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:50 am

Gosuin's room:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Gosuin's room, spies:

Jean-Pierre Griffin nods when Mikael explains he and Darvault (with an a) talked to Felix. He makes a slight "hm" when the Magister tells him they'll discuss in the Hotel. He then states.
(Jean-Pierre) I'll lend a hand to Mrs Nolveaux to prepare the Theater.

He stands, makes eye contact with Felix and then Mikael, and moves away. He doesn't seem to mind if he's followed, and he did state what were his intentions.

Emilio gives a wide smile at William.
(Emilio) Just "Emilio". Last names tend to change every five years or so ! As for what happened, well, he just decayed and decomposed a lot, I put the remains ; mostly bones, on the roof, and the next evening there were only a few ashes. The sun killed what was left of him I guess. I recall Tarcisus studied that stuff a lot, why don't you ask the old man?

He's open and candid about it. He then signs a byebye with the hand.
(Emilio) See ya later, William.

The Setite walks away with Neb and Nyx, mindful of personal space for both of them, and walks them to the balconies. He makes sure they are far away from the others. When he turns to Nyx, he shows a fairly different face ; serious.
(Emilio) I don't mind if you refuse or if you use foreign help for this. It's about the Giovanni. Mephisto and Remi are hunting her down like a hare.

It's like he didn't want the Giovanni dead. Or rather, he needs something first..

Seein William, Miriel (Siooooo) and Fred are left alone, Xavier approaches them and sits without an invitation.
(Xavier) Thought you were dead.

He rejoices even if he acts serious, and stares right at Fred, making sure he knows he's talking to him. The middle aged looking man gives a glance at William, then at Miriel.
(Xavier) These your new friends, Fred ?

He sounds compassionate.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:24 pm

Nyx followed Emilio and Neb without hesitation, when they get to the balcony she lets them enter first. She lent against the edge of the wall that seperated the inside and out with her back against the wall and opened doors.  

The Nosferatu watched the Setites from the corner of her eye but was also watching what was happening inside as well.

Interesting you should bring her up.

She sounded amused but it quickly changed to serious as she continued to speak.

Let me speak to my Primogen first, this isn't something I will jump into. Besides I think I'll need to speak with her too anyway...

Nyx seemed quite pensive about the whole thing. It didn't seem to surprise her that the Setites wanted to speak with her also.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:49 pm

"I will next time he's around."

When Nyx left with Emilio and Neb, William sat down once more. He raised an eyebrow at the pitying tone the newcomer had taken. Two could play that game and William took out his phone, not sparing him one a glance as he got to reading up on the work he was already behind on due to last few night's proceedings.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 6:42 am

Emilio exaggerates a shrug at Nyx's words.
(Emilio) Sure thing. It's not a secret the Setites want her gone or dead anyway. I saw her leave tho, you think she'll be back for the big event?

Doctor is inside, talking to the Gangrel Primogen. They seem to be having a very idle conversation.

Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 6:47 am

Nyx gave a shrug of her own.

Dunno, would be entertaining if she did since as soon as she stepped out of the building three or five kindred would pounce on her arse.

She spotted Docteur quick enough but she made no move to leave just yet.

So what do you want from her anyway?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:03 am

Emilio can't help a laugh.
(Emilio) Well if we could talk a few neonates into it and get them executed for breaking the sixth tradition, yes, but childer are more resourceful than that. She has allies, that's for sure. It's what I want. Calamity Jane's been protecting her since Tania passed away. Chicks.

He shrugs.
(Emilio) No offense intended. I need to find her before my brother and my sire. They can skin and kill her all they like, but I need to get my hands on her before they do.

The Setite is very serious about his conviction.
(Emilio) And for that I need to tackle or keep her allies busy to find out what I want to find out from her. I might even let her go. Remi likes doing some sport...
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:19 am

Nyx doesn't seem all that offended.

Flesh is flesh. Even if they don't have them most people are cunts.

She smirked slightly at his words.

Are you getting a bit desperate sunshine?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:54 am

Emilio can't help a wide smile, but it's a bit frozen.
(Emilio) Desperate ? No. I have other resources. I've seen your work and I think exchanging favors or paying the Nosferatu for this is the most efficient solution.

He gives a glance at Neb.
(Emilio) The fact that I'm "kinda" acting against my Sire and my brother won't bother them too much anyway. It's for a greater cause.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:21 am

His comment seemed to pique her curiosity slightly, however, she couldn't help but take a step closer to poke his cheek.

Wow never thought I'd see a realistic imitation of Jordan.

ooc:

Her touch was very brief. Her hand retracted itself and she took up her previous position once more.

I doubt it was my specific work you were admiring sunshine. But yeah, interclan relations are always good fun.

I didn't doubt you would act unless your Sire and sibling wouldn't mind. I'm sure they'd cook up some nasty fun for you otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:29 pm

Fred stops hiding behind William when the Setites leave and Xavier sits down by the table, he removes his beanie when addressing the former primogen.

Ah, good evening mister Xavier.
Allow me to present you, this is mister William, that is miss De Botcher and this is Mister Neb, one of the snakes.

I currently follow and assist mister Duncan along with mister William, miss Nyx and occasionally the wol- ah, miss De Botcher, here.
Fred gestures towards Duncan and Nyx if they are within sight.
He also gestures towards Miriel when introducing her but simply nods towards Neb when introducing him.

Ah, this is mister Xavier, the previous primogen of Clan Malkavian.
He remains a popular and trusted voice amongst our clan, I hope you will find his word equally as valuable.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:47 pm

Neb left, silly Malkavian
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:04 pm

Xavier nods at the presentations.
(Xavier) Well at least for the three of us left.

He words with a certain pain and hurt. Very Toreadoresque, he lived the death of his clanmates pretty badly it seems. He changes topics with no issues and shrugs it off like if nothing.
(Xavier) I also used to be Sheriff, unfer Helene's and Madeleine's. So that guy I saw leave is the new Setite? 'Nteresting. Say maybe you guys can confirm a few rumors I've heard ; I thought the Brujah had massacred all of the Sabbat that appeared last week, but somehow one was caught, for tonight's events? What happened?

Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:12 pm

"You'll hear the entire thing very soon-ish, but basically, when they attacked, one of the defenders thought it would be handy to interrogate one of them as to why they attacked in the first place. Regent Kersten deemed it the best decision not to grant him the final death after said interrogation and turn him in to the prince for tonight's little show."
William added, pocketing his phone once more.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:12 pm

Neb thinks hard for a moment then turns to Emilio.

I might have some ideas on how to be rid of her when the time comes, but for now may I ask what use she is to us alive? I'm not doubting you of course, I just need the information so that I can plan how best to handle the situation and get that use from her before she is disposed of.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:04 pm

Xavier raises an eyebrow at William's words. He speaks with a low voice the first warning.
(Xavier) I think you should show a bit more respect to your Elders, kid. He then mentions, as if nothing. Who would have thought, Kersten didn't execute on sight? What a change.

He stays silent yet another instant, then shrugs.
(Xavier) Well I hope it'll be interesting. What're your bet, dead or undead?

The setite lets his cheek be poked, he even puffs it in a fake pout. Maybe he used to play like that. He also gives a smile to his childe.
(Emilio) I told you I'm not your parent once you'd been presented to Gosuin. Don't be afraid to speak up, I'm still young in my mind ! And he adds with a smile to Nyx. you're the one who helped me with that last body. I know no Jordan, but I know the Nosferatu's efficiency and I value it. Glad to be your beam of light !

He then adds with all seriousness. He takes precautions so that only Nyx and Neb hear him, lowering his voice and approaching a little more.
Nyx, Neb, spies:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:19 pm

The Setites can see Nyx's smile when Emilio pouts, it seems she is very much enjoying this meeting, though it doesn't really explain why she was so paranoid of Neb to begin with. Perhaps she just needed time to get used to the newcomer.

Nyx gave a slight tsk of disapproval when he mentions her last job with them.

Could have been anyone Sunshine, you have no certain proof it was me.

She doesn't confirm nor deny, it seems she just likes to poke holes in his logic.

When he says he doesn't know Jordan her smile doesn't waver.

Google is your friend mate.

Nyx stands still when Emilio comes closer, she isn't afraid of him and seems to let him get as close as he wants for the moment.

Noting his lowered voice she matched it to keep the discussion private.

Emilio, Neb & spies :
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:00 pm

William gave an 'are you kidding me look' at Xavier.
"I'm sorry, let me rephrase that. You'll hear the entire thing very soon-ish, sir, but basically, when they attacked, one of the defenders thought it would be handy to interrogate one of them as to why they attacked in the first place. Regent Kersten deemed it the best decision not to grant him the final death after said interrogation and turn him in to the prince for tonight's little show, sir. Pardon me for answering your questions, I was clearly out of bounds for I did not realize you asked a question on which you did not like an answer then."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:09 pm

Xavier gives a deep serious stare at William. He lets out a bored sigh.
(Xavier) I was hinting at your tone, not the content of your words. Do you happen to know why didn't Kersten keep the poor bastard, interrogate him, then execute him in all discretion?

Miriel stretches her arms in front of her and gives an explanation.
(Miri) Maybe because there were witnesses. I immobilized this person, I suppose it would be bad for the Good Regent's reputation if I were to say he had kept this prisoner to himself without presenting him to the court...
(Xavier) Wise indeed. Why didn't he kill the witnesses as well then?

Miri shrugs nonchalantly. She doesn't know but the question doesn't shock her. The old Malkavian turns to his clanmate and asks his opinion on the Regent's actions.
(Xavier) Fred?

Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:18 pm

Neb also steps in close and lowers his voice.

Emilio, Nyx:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:23 pm

Ah, I'm afraid I know only what I saw in the aftermaths after I returned to our society.
To my knowledge Regent Kersten had the prisoner, Fredrick Vonzel, staked in his cellar where..

Fred looks nervously at Miriel.
Miss De Botcher.. interrogated him.. Via torture.
Ah, the prisoner is evidently of Clan Lasombra despite having earlier claims of being of Clan Ventrue, and I suspect Miss Vanderstree is involved with him, for better or worse.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:39 pm

"There are many reasons why Regent Kersten would keep a prisoner alive. Experimentation, further information gathering, insight into the remaining Sabbat cells working in Bordeaux, a moments curiosity not quite sated, or even retribution for even daring to attack a Tremere property. My clan is very apt at making ones imprisonment... very...", he looked thoughtful, "painful doesn't describe it... lets keep it at unique. Possibly, if the regent had been attacked instead of Miriel, I doubt the Lasombra would still live."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Xavier listens with great interest and vivid eyes as the others give more information.
(Xavier) How.. fascinating. Look, I'm not questioning the fact that a Tremere took a prisoner, there are plenty of reasons why, and the ones you gave are perfectly natural. I'd love to witness it, or obtain details...

Fascinating doesn't describe how interested the Elder is. He lets out a sigh at his day-dreaming of what it could imply.
(Xavier) What I'm questioning is the fact that the Tremere didn't execute him yet, and instead are giving him to court for a mock of a trial. In other words "how come he's still alive now that the Tremere had time to take everything they needed from him?". Vonzel.. I recall this name. So was the Harpy involved with a Sabbat ? Is she still alive as well?

Casually, Miri corrects her name.
(Miri) "Boucher".. but Miri is better. Maybe Mr Kersten wanted to prove something to someone?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011
Page 30 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next