Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A dirty confession

Go down 
+6
Cretino
SaulottheGentle
malak
Karavolos
Jad.3
Feral
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

A dirty confession - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dirty confession   A dirty confession - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 2:35 pm

Feral wrote:

Even were the person a virgin with pure morals, there is still conflict of interests. I have to state lack thereof while sending a publication, then think of officials doing deals concerning welfare of nations.

Virginity has nothing to do with political views or ambition or pure morals. You can be a complete arse and still not get laid.

The person you're speaking of has a dubious rep to begin with so the bias against them is already there in full swing. I don't think anyone can enter politics without a conflict of interest at some stage in their careers what they want may not be in the best interest of the nation and yet they'll still push their own agenda.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

A dirty confession - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dirty confession   A dirty confession - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 4:30 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
The almost-impeached President Dilma had 19 ministers investigated under corruption charges. Top that one, teadrinker.
Looks like you're proud of your corruption, jungledweller.

Quote :
EDIT: MALKAV! My avast antivirus keeps telling me you're trying to hax into my pc through this forum. Could you not?
If I did, would I tell you? Few days ago I had a truckload of warnings from Avast too while browsing this forum.
Back to top Go down

A dirty confession
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3