Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Le Grand Théâtre

Go down 
+13
Bloodywolf
Karavolos
ThePhilosopher
Kogamitsu
Nachtrae
Nicholas Masterson
Raekel
Sio
8people
Duncan.Oliver
z.o.o.
Eliza
simison
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:08 am

Estela follows Lyle out of the Prince's room. She tenses up a little when he indicates the paint, quickly thrusting her arms, where the greatest collection of stains are, inside the pockets of her pants. At the same time she looks away from Lyle, giving a halfhearted shrug.
“You...could say that I guess.” Her voice sounds somewhat hesitant and doesn't make any follow up mentions of it.
Perception+Alertness>4, Perception + Subterfuge >5:
A faint smile appears as Lyle continues. “Well, I guessed as much. Or at least that you might have a way to find out when asked.”
Perception+Empathy >4:
The young vampire shrugs when questioned on her reason for finding Claudia, unwilling to get into much detail. “I...I just got to speak to her about a few things. I mean, she did offer to help me if I needed anything.” She sends a sidelong glance at the new arrival when she spots him, then turns her attention back to Lyle. “And..well, you even told me that she's great to confide in.”
auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:41 pm

William plays around with a reddish round stone that was hanging around his neck as he observed the 2 kindred discuss their business.

Auspex 4:

His eyes focus on Lyle, taking him in.

Auspex 4:

William crosses his legs as he leaned a bit back and put on his hat, putting his eyes in a blanket of shadows. Next, he took out his cellphone and started staring the screen. A soft amused smile appearing on his face
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Lyle hears about Estela's inquiry, half interested, giving another look to William every now and then, obviously keeping an eye on him. He smiles seeing how not-eager she is about her paint, and doesn't hide that he noticed it, but he indeed doesn't press the issue. He crosses his arms and takes another look at the young Toreador, a bit more oppressive, interested and curious (and the not-so-kind type of curious, it could almost be an interrogation).
(Lyle) Claudia offers to help just about anyone, but do not be fooled, she is my blood. And she's smart. Yes, she is good to confide into (at least as far as her coterie acts around each other, it's not like we, Tremere, confide to other people), if she's available. She usually isn't. If she doesn't have her phone, it means she wishes to be alone. "A few things" isn't precise enough, childe. I'll need more information than that, or I'd be a terrible Regent telling anyone where my Apprentices are.

He approaches a little closer with Estela, in the goal to make eye contact. He speaks a little softer, a little less loud, and much more serious. However, despite the looks, and despite the fact that he could, he's not using any disciplines, and is just relying on his natural skills to have an answer. Yet he's being soft about it and it shows.
(Lyle) Tell me.. Why do you wish to see her ?

Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Estela flinches a little at Lyle's words, looking away from him again. His tone of voice and look on his face both make her a little uncomfortable, and she takes on a more defensive stance in response. “I know that. Claudia's always willing to help, lend an ear and offer advice. Even if you don't need it, some people just...want to talk to another. Hell, some girls don't do anything but!”

She fidgets a little under his continued gaze, taking a hesitant step backwards when Lyle gets closer. The young vampire meets his eyes, her own wide open and almost fearful. Like a startled animal that feels like it's about to be cornered. After a few short moments, Estela lowers her gaze and wraps her arms around herself. Her voice drops to almost a whisper, a silent plea through which her desperation sounds. “...Please... Primogen Kersten...I know you know where she is. I need to talk to Claudia. I can't say why....Not here. Not now. It's personal.”
Lyle, Perception+alertness>4:
auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:01 pm

William lowers his phone, a bright blue eye peaking from under his hat as he regards the kindred standing near Lyle. His eyes narrowing as if he finally began to actually study the woman. He kept staring at the small spots of paint covering parts of her arms.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:01 pm

The Regent squints his eyes as he gets his response. He sighs and steps back, pulls out his phone and browses in it. He keeps silent a few seconds, puts back his phone, and writes out a few words in a small notepad. He rips out the paper, folds it and hands it to Estela, looking away.
(Lyle) Here is her current location. I advise you to keep it to yourself, for survival's sake...

Paper given:

Once the paper is given, Lyle folds back the small pad and puts it back into a pocket.
(Lyle) Now move before she leaves.

He steps away without waiting for a longer conversation and approaches William, offering him both his hands to take, palms down, as it seems some Tremere tend to salute (by offering his palms down, Lyle acknowledges William is an apprentice). He speaks calmly, detached, distant, as if nothing concerned him.
(Lyle) Excuse the waiting. You're Du Lac's childe, right ? I'm your new teacher, Lyle Kersten ; everything you may have heard about me is, well, mostly true, but not for the reasons you may imagine. We're having a.. hrm, "situation". We'll make proper presentations later.

Last edited by Claudia on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:40 pm

William rises once he realised Lyle abruptly stopped the conversation and was walking to where he was sat. He gave one last short glance towards the woman as he refocussed all his attention on the regent. Upon seeing the palms down gesture, William raises his palms up, acknowledging Lyle's higher status.

Auspex 4:

Upon hearing what Lyle has to say, he briefly hesitates and gives a soft nod of acknowledgement.

Auspex 2:

"Yes regent, of course. You can expect my full co-operation and assistance, should you have need of it."

Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:40 pm

The Regent takes William's hands a moment, shares eye contact, then lets go. He signs that he can sit again, and sits himself, taking his computer bag on his lap. He mutters a few words, then smiles openly.
(Lyle) I suppose you didn't really have time to study the city before getting the "promotion", so I'll give you a small crash course, to get used to the whole madness...

The Tremere vaguely signs to the Prince's room, and follows as he speaks, dulled, bored.
(Lyle) The man behind the desk, with the short hair, is Prince Gosuin. He's not a Marquis, so he's not under Villon's orders. The Brujah over there is Theodore Jacob, their Primogen. Don't get fooled, he's smarter than he looks. Mikael Horsman, who's speaking to them, is Tarcisus' assistant. You know about them already, I guess... That woman with the blonde hair is Laure Nolveaux, the Elysium Keeper ; she is Toreador. She's speaking with Fred, a Malkavian. The girl that wanted Claudia's address was a friend of hers before she was embraced (the childe of an informer settled undercover in Spain, it seems). Ah, and by 'Claudia', I mean Claudia Vonigner, apprentice of the fifth circle. She also happens to be my childe. Probably the most social and trustworthy Tremere in town, but also the most conscious of us all. Smile at her and she's all yours.

After a slight sigh, he turns back to William with a smirk ; while the facts he describes are serious, he seems to take them with a certain distance and with cynism.
(Lyle) Tonight wasn't supposed to be an open night, but a state of emergency needs emergency preparations. Yesterday, a few idiots thought it would be a good idea to ram into the old Chantry, you know, Saint Eloi, while I was inside praying, and attack some of Theodore's places of interest. We do have a prisoner, kept warm and ready for execution. Tonight's "reunion" was to share information and prepare ourselves. Despite the fact that our prisoner is of the Lasombra bloodline, it doesn't seem like this was a premeditated Sabbat assault, but it may be a cover.

Lyle shrugs, he's not sure, but it doesn't seem to affect him that much.
(Lyle) I'm not drunk enough for this... Either way, this meant that I decreed a Justitium state for our Chantry. I'll have to lift Griffin's leave, he'll absolutely love it. As for Claudia, I'll leave her alone for now, she'll be safer.

He gives another quick look to Gosuin's room.
(Lyle) As for presentations, I already prepared the field, but we'll certainly make proper introductions some other time. Is there anything I forgot.. ?

Perception+Empathy>4:

Intelligence+Subterfuge>5:

Once Laure notices that Lyle knows the man that entered, she turns back to Fred and offers him a slight smile.
(Laure) We can go, then. Gregory is certainly enjoying the play, so we'll directly pay a visit to Jerome, to ask about Annabelle and what he remembers. Do you have a vehicle ?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:00 pm

William gives a brief nod as he allows himself to drop back into the chair he had used while waiting for Lyle to finish his conversation with the desperate looking girl. His eyes focus on the bag on his regent's lap, which had no clear indication of it's contents.

Auspex 2:
Auspex 4:

William smiles at the mention of his promotion. "Yes, it indeed was all done rather hasty, other then what my Sire told me, all I was informed was to where the 'house' was and your name." He briefly looked around the room to make sure no one was within direct hearing range and lowered his voice, "And the Regent in Brussels isn't exactly receiving of modern ideas. In fact, he was quite adamant on the fact that Latin as I have found out, is not a 'dead' language."

He coughed and straightened his back as if remembering his place, and relaxed back into the comfort of his chair, his face as stoic and unreadable as his newly appointed Regent as Lyle begins to explain the 'Madness". His eyes glide to the open door which revealed the said Prince, the Brujah Primogen, whom William found rather plain looking until Lyle commented on how to perceive him. At the mention of Mikael Horsman however, William's eyes sharpened as he regarde the man. He studied him briefly, taking in his looks, and focused back into what Lyle was saying.

Auspex 2:

Intelligence+Subterfuge>5:

At the mention of Claudia Vonigner, William suppressed a chuckle at how Lyle explained how to stay on his childe's good side. However it soon vanished and replaced by a troubled look at the news that followed. Tremere state of emergencies were no laughing matter. They would be preparing for numerous events, and William could very well understand why Lyle was postponing leaves, considering the actions that could be taken.

"And here I was thinking the Lasombra were part of the more intelligent people within the Sabbat"

Auspex 4:

The young Tremere regarded his senior and considered how the man was so detached about the Sabbat information.

Auspex 4:

"I think that's about it, " William smiled polity, "is there any way I can already assist?"

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:40 pm

Fred becomes eager again and speaks somewhat rapidly and cheerfully.
Indeed I do!
I have a bike that I tend to use as my mode of transportation across the city, while not mayhaps as quick as a engine-driven vehicle, it is quite enough to get by.
Would you like me to transport you or do you have an alternative by chance?
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Estela accepts the little piece of paper, seemingly more out of reflex than conscious thought. Blinking a little, she looks down at it in an almost surprised manner. She quickly reads what it says, relief becoming apparent on her face, and turns her attention to Lyle after finishing. “T-Thanks. I'll keep it quiet, I promise!” The words are spoken with honest sincerity and gratefulness. For a moment it seems like she wants to say something more, but doesn't, instead muttering another heartfelt thanks and rushing out the Theatre as fast as she could without resorting to running.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:39 am

Not totally happy with the idea that Lyle is delegating to him, Mikael accepts the job with submission and turns to the Prince and Theodore when Lyle moves away 'swith Estela. He looks around a moment, before explaining.
(Mikael) If I must. The object we are speaking about is a plaited bracelet of copper and silver, dated from the low middle ages, if not from earlier in the millenium. I don't suppose you wish to be bored about the historical details, and due to its nature, I cannot reveal its powers. At the time of sodalis Vranken's regretted dismissal, indeed, it was on Primogen Jacob's domain. The Tremere clan intrigued to obtain it, following Vranken's works.

Theodore certainly doesn't seem to like the news, he frowns and shows a certain aggressiveness against the Tremere.
(Theodore) I forbade your clan to ever entering my domain since that old bitch thought it was a good idea to take over my domain in my absence !
(Mikael) We were just more discrete, Primogen. We did not interfere with neither your influences nor your propriety. We retrieved that artifact in the 1920's.
(Gosuin) A smart move. I'm sorry Theodore, if you didn't notice, no harm was done.
(Theodore) Because of your shit, my domain was attacked and while this time we lost no one, it's still crippling me and I'll need time to recover. I'll need to use many resources to avoid the newspapers, and the consequences to my people are important enough.
(Mikael) Our apologies, my Prince, Primogen Jacob. These subjects are of secrecy to our clan, and it dates from some time ago already.
(Gosuin) About the Sabbat...
(Mikael) Indeed. The attacks. The Followers of Set deny knowing anything, which seem to be true. They offered to help us, which will have a price. I strongly suggest we do not accept such deal. A few leads have been unveiled to us, as this prisoner we have was accepted in the city. Some happenings in the city suggest they have been in town for a while now, gathering resources and feeding, and that the purge you led a few years back has not been enough.

He lets clearly understand that there may be traitors in town. Gosuin certainly understood it, through his severe demeanor, he takes it very seriously. Yet, he can't fully trust the Tremere, especially one that wanted his head a few years back, under Tarcisus' reign. He nods.
(Gosuin) Very well. We'll conduct a few more investigations. Carry on with your good work, Monsieur Horsman. I asked for a census. In the meantime I'll schedule the execution of Frederic Vonzel for Tuesday or Wednesday and we'll also use it as an opportunity to reunite and exchange our findings. I will confirm the date and place.

Mikael bows, Theodore nods to the words.

Laure stands and raises an eyebrow when Fred announces he can carry her on his bike. She can't help a chuckle and denies, leading him outside.

(Laure) I'd rather survive such transportation. I have a car, you may come in it since we're going quite far awar. Let us go.

Fred:

Lyle stays attentive to his new apprentice, yet he's relaxed. It's clear he still has an eye on Gosuin's room.
(Lyle) I'm an exception to this continent, as far as Regency is concerned... Don't worry, under my command, the Tremere lead a happy life.

Of course it's an image, but he's comparing to the stress of classical chantries. As he hears the Prince say he'd schedule an execution, Lyle couldn't help a smirk. He pulls his phone out, gives it a look, and puts it back in his vest.
(Lyle) Corinna has confirmed your lineage, we'll discuss with more detail your new Tremere plots to take over the city in the Chantry.

He acts as a Regent should act, except he is saying it so much openly that it makes it sound like a joke, a derision of self. Lyle does not seem the kind of Tremere that wants power, or at least, not open political power.
(Lyle) As far as the Lasombra is concerned, I think he was out of options. We'll take profit of his execution to have you be presented properly, in the mean time I'll vouch for your actions. Not going to be the first time either. Let's go.

He stands up and puts back the bag on his shoulder, expecting to be followed, he walks out and towards the Chantry.

Last edited by Claudia on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:49 am

Fred follows Laure outside.
Very well, I'll lock my bike to ensure it's safety and come with you in your car immediately afterwards.
One moment please!

Fred runs over to his bike and parks it in a less obvious place before locking it.
Once done he runs to Laures' car with haste and enters after she has.
I'm inclined to believe that my bike will be safe in its current location with the security of its lock alone.
As such I am more than ready to depart at your convenience.

Fred is still very much eager and seems quite joyful, he is making efforts at keeping calm as to avoid annoying Laure or otherwise cause problems.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:05 pm

William raised an eyebrow, accompanying a soft smile at the takeover comment Lyle made.

Auspex 4:

Once Lyle stood up and explained his delay of introduction, the young vampire hastily adjusted his hat and glasses as he was about to comment as Lyle marched to the nearest exit. Knowing he'd be expected to follow, he sighed weakly as he calmly drifted behind his regent towards the hotel. Outside, he gave a short glance towards 2 other figures stepping into a car as he crossed the road, the extravagant entrance to the hotel before him and Lyle
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:29 pm

Laure walks to the north of the Theatre, since the south is mostly pedestrian, she couldn't park her car there. She waits for Fred to finish and pulls out an Audi, and leaves towards the north.

Lyle doesn't even have a look towards the other two, but he does leave priority to the tramway which passes by every fifteen minutes or so at these hours. He walks past the tramway lines and into the Hotel, and directly into the Chantry.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:17 pm

As he emerges from the Rue Sainte Catherine, Duncan trots around the corner and heads for the little station area across from the Regent Hotel, where the tram stops to let passengers board and disembark. He slows to a walk, and finally stops by the ticket kiosk. Anyone looking at Duncan would notice that he is not breathing heavily, despite his run around the corner. To a casual observer, it would appear that he was merely in a hurry to catch the next tram.

Storyteller:

The Brujah turns around, obviously looking for someone. When he doesn't find them, he smiles to himself slightly. Duncan takes out his cellphone and turns off the ringer, before he replaces it in his pocket. Then he casually leans against the end of the sheltered area, and waits.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Duncan:

The Theatre itself is quite empty, as the play already started. Celine patrols around.
The Comedy plaza has quite lots of people going out to diner and else, but the stores have closed down already around.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:43 pm

The tram arrives and Miriel is not one of the first to step off. A small cluster of people disembark and then separate into the surrounding area, and as they clear, the Toreador saunters out. One may get the impression she does this purposely, to get a reaction out of someone by contradicting her earlier haste. Duncan is already waiting on her; she smiles and approaches where he leans, calling out to him as she leaves the tram, I hope old age hasn't crippled you in the time that has passed since our parting ways-

She is beside him now, and waits to walk together to the Theatre; she observes his cool demeanor. Being undead certainly lends itself well to moving without tire; she smirks, her following question more of a wry observation than a question of concern, Didn't break a sweat, did you? Passersby wouldn't have a clue about what she's alluding to, so she smiles and walks with him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:07 pm

Duncan joins Miriel as she walks to the Theater. While he smiles at her good mood, his answer is in a more thoughtful tone.

Actually, neither of those issues is a problem for me any longer.

If you have to rush off to your social club meeting, you can call me later and we can check out a few things around the Theatre, per Claudia's little mission. If we have time. And yes I know you have no phone, but I'm sure you can find a payphone.

After I talk to Theodore, I may go over to the Regent Hotel and see if Mikael is there. How much do you want to bet he hasn't found out anything about that artifact? Even if the story about it being safe in their chantry is fiction, they still might not want to discuss it. 'Clan secrets', and all that.

Sio, Claudia - OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:01 pm

Miriel's smile begins to look a little dry when Duncan mentions calling him later, but she winks, tapping a finger to the side of her nose when he acknowledges that she is not in ownership of a mobile, Ah, you remembered! No worries. I'll be sure to find a way to keep in touch, they pace on as he discusses his plans, Nahhh. I'm sure Mikael would just love tell you all about their invisible prize; down to how it looks, what it does, and why you just "can't be permitted to see it right now." She's talkative, but she never really divulges exactly what she'll be doing, you know? Tsk.

They approach the Theatre and Miriel enters, Duncan not far behind. She glances around, drawing further into the room. At the center, she comes to an abrupt stop- Her eyes flit around, scanning quickly for something seemingly hidden within the space of the building. Her gaze suddenly softens at some realization.

She tilts her head attentively to one side as she stands, and one can now tell that she is tuned in and listening to the muffled sound of the opera, carrying faintly through into the surrounding space of the Theatre. Celine will have no problem singling out and identifying the two- Duncan by his slight pallor, and Miri by her expression of the more obvious Toreador habits.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:08 pm

The Seneschal gives a polite nod. She does give a slightly worried look to Duncan in particular. She seems to study both kindred's behavior an instant before giving them the right to go upstairs, with just a smile and a few soft spoken words. Of course they could easily pass without worrying about her.
(Celine) Please go on. The Prince was talking about you earlier.

Upstairs, they will notice the empty déambulatoire, with Mikael, Gosuin and Theodore in the Prince's open room. The discussion seems to be about the attacks on Theodore's domain, while neither the Primogen nor the Prince looks convinced.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Once Duncan and Miriel enter the well-lit Theatre, it becomes evident that Duncan's face still retains a tinge of pink, from their brief time in El Bodegon. Not the healthy glow that Miriel is sporting, but good enough. How long this will last is anyone's guess.

Duncan appears puzzled by Celine's anxious look, but this is quickly replaced by a frown as the Seneschal urges he and Miriel to enter... and as she mentions the fact that Gosuin was talking about them. However, he merely nods, and returns her smile.

Thank you.

On the stairway leading to the déambulatoire, Duncan mutters to Miri in a low tone.

So the Prince was talking about us. Nothing bad, I hope.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Storyteller, OOC:

The two neonates enter the déambulatoire, and see the elders in Gosuin's audience chamber. Duncan stops, and waits to be recognized.

Still speaking in a quiet voice, Duncan leans over and talks to Miri.

Miri, Auspex 1:
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Miriel leans over to Duncan and mutters something before the elders acknowledge their presence. She stands upright again and smiles.
Duncan, Auspex 1:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Mikael turns as he heard steps. He makes a slight nod as he recognize the two neonates. The Prince and Theodore gives them a look as well
(Gosuin) Please come in. Monsieur Horsman, I will accept your version for now. Please tell your Primogen to take these trouble seriously and that I want the prisoner to be in shape of explaining himself to the court before deciding of his faith. Now I wish to hear the version of those who were directly involved.
(Mikael) The Regent will know of your wishes, my Prince.

The Tremere bows and steps out of the room, waiting patiently in the Deambulatoire.
(Gosuin) A terrible welcome you were given yesterday, it seems. Were you harmed ?

He seems to worry genuinely as he asks. The Brujah Primogen gives them both an open smile and shows a certain sarcasm, probably his way of dealing with the problem.
(Theodore) Better now than before, right ? Right into action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Grand Théâtre
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next