Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Le Grand Théâtre

Go down 
+13
Bloodywolf
Karavolos
ThePhilosopher
Kogamitsu
Nachtrae
Nicholas Masterson
Raekel
Sio
8people
Duncan.Oliver
z.o.o.
Eliza
simison
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Duncan listens as Miri takes great enjoyment out of telling Gregory about the Malkavian Primogen's dancing scene. His expression is polite attentiveness until she teases him about his own words to her, at which point he smiles. When M. Darvault turns to him with a raised eyebrow, Duncan will explain.

Mlle. De Boucher had mentioned her eagerness to meet the Malkavian Primogen, because he seemed 'fun'. I merely warned her that talking to Malkavians could be dangerous, like viewing a beautiful mountainside from the edge of a cliff... one misstep could lead to disaster. They have a reputation for, shall we say, unpredictability. As he speaks, Duncan glances across the room -- not to Victor, but to the Sheriff, presently engaged in conversation with Corinna and Jerome. Some, in fact, seem to be almost on the edge of violence.

As Miri thanks Gregory for whatever was in the envelope that he handed to her, and then hugs him impulsively, Duncan is a little surprised, and then he recovers. He doesn't laugh, or sneer at her loss of decorum; he merely chooses that moment to look casually about the room, and then back to the pair in front of him when the hug is over.
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:02 am

Fear finds the fawner's feet, not of the faux pas but, of The Feral Thing fraying the fetters of the farceur's face. Victor flees to the balcony expecting to be found. He raises his chin.
OH CELINE?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:14 pm

Gregory lets a small "ah" out as Duncan explains the cliff analogy, as to let know he understood and took note.

I see !
Victor de Sainte-Croix.. Hm, I would not use the word "fun" to describe him. But he can be good company, once in a while. Either way, he is a Vampire, so he is nothing harmless.

The Primogen looks as surprised by Miri's gesture towards him. Despite of it being quite non-standard, he does not act against it, either out of surprise or as a deliberate choice. He blinks slowly as Miri steps back, and offers her a friendly smile. His voice stays warm, although he sounds slightly shocked for a few syllabus.

All forgiven, He says so with the hand gesture to illustrate the forgiveness. We are the most passionate and human Clan for a reason, but you may want to avoid such gestures with other Kindred.

By the way, Mr. Oliver, Miss De Boucher, if you need anything in the administrative field, it falls under my qualifications. Especially since now you are legally dead and not quite available during work hours, am I right ?

Miri:

Igor takes the seat Jerome was using when he was talking to Claudia. He observes the Tremere with great care not to touch her and even greater curiosity. Claudia doesn't seem to react as the Nosferatu observes her, but her lips stopped moving. It is even possible she didn't even notice his presence. He seems to try and find something to say to her, or to have her talk to him. He is probably about to resort to touching her to get her attention.

Griffin lifted an eyebrow, then the other as Miri hugged her Primogen. He observes carefully and quietly the situation, but he is obviously also watching for other Kindred's reactions. Theodore Jacob seems to have noticed and he smiled with amusement before going back to business with Gosuin.

Catherina Giovanni joins Alicia and her companion on the balcony.

It takes a few seconds for Celine to react the Victor's calling, and she approaches him with her waitress tray on her left hand, which still has a few glasses of blood. She already got rid of the empty ones so they do not stay in sight too long. She looks down as respect, as usual, and talks low, very honey-like.
Monsieur, did you summon me ?

The Sheriff's eyes widen with surprise as Corinna takes him by the word about the drawing. He rants and reaches in his case for his spiral notebook with lines, takes the mechanical pencil in the spirals, and draws. He writes fast, redraws, completes, but doesn't erase anything. He explains and shows as he draws, and he only looks at his paper. As he draws, his voice gets calmer, and loses in aggressive behavior. He does seem bothered by the situation, but even though he could easily withdraw, he doesn't.
Sh.. Here, the main attack came from here, the back one here. I'm not drawing you each corridor, each room and each door, I'm no architect. The Deambulatoire is here on the third floor*, and here on the balcony were probably Prince Gosuin, his ghoul Céline, Primogen de Sainte Croix and anyone else who's good with a gun. Apart from Griffin I think no other Tremere was in the Elyseum at that time (and I have no idea how he regained the Chantry, and he gave me the "that's a Tremere secret" line when I asked him), it took you guys some time to cast the fireworks, but I admit it was very effective.
He redraws the first floor*, the ground level on the side.
This is the entrance, this is were kine buy their tickets for the plays and other events. There is access all over the place, however they are sealed most of the time, so to be able to make their tourist tours or whatever. This is especially true when Mrs. Nolveaux organizes an Elyseum, everything is closed down apart from the stairs that lead to the Deambulatoire. Security has always been very tight and taken seriously, and Nolveaux does it so nobody notices it. The artists entrance is here, and that's where the other attack came from.

He rips the drawing from his notebook and hands it to Corinna. Click me I'm the doodle !. He begins drawing on another page, but it's very abstract and doesn't seem to have anything to do with the conversation.

Most of us stepped down and formed the welcome committee when we heard the warning from the security staff. The following bombings and other gunfires just confirmed the attack. When the back door flew as they broke it down, I let the Brujah and Gangrel deal with the front attack and Miss Vicomte and a couple of ghouls came with me to this back entrance. We broke a couple of chairs, to improvise weapons. After a while, Primogen Kersten stormed in from the front entrance, came through the southern outer corridors with his Turkish sword, touched each of our backs and stormed out through the door and through a couple of enemies as well.
I marked you where I was, and where she met her Final Death under Sabbat Claws.

Any other questions, Miss Library Girl ? Monsieur Mandataire ?

Investigation 2, Perception 3:

Auspex 2, Empathy 2, Int 3:

OOC * on floors:

Last edited by Claudia on Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:05 pm

When Gregory gives his offer of administrative help, Duncan nods in acknowledgement of the offer.
Thank you, sir. If I need anything of a legal or administrative nature, I'll keep you in mind. It can be difficult getting things done if you can't move around until nightfall. Many businesses are closed.

Miri and Gregory:
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Miri smiles with relief as Gregory waves away her faux pas. She bows respectfully to M. Darvault, smiling pleasantly, Yes sir. I will, sir.

Gregory:

She nods as Gregory goes on to explain his station's qualifications. She smirks passively, having returned to her confidant, alert and brightened state. Her eyes glance at Duncan occasionally, once when he looks away and when he has spoken. She speaks after he does, Indeed, M'sieur. I will be sure to keep in contact. She bows once more to Gregory.

I am curious though, she glances sidelong before looking back to him, What sort of usual things should we approach you for assistance with? "Business" means such an amazing array of things. She smiles, I would like to be able to differentiate, in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:42 am

Hard breaths thump out of Victor's face. His eyes are wide with panic.
I THIRST...
He snatches the first glass of blood from Celine's tray with the insistence of a man about to burst into flames. Agony pervades the jutting of his chin as he opens his throat to the blood like a calf on the teat. The other two glasses are emptied the same way. He doesn't spill a drop.
...Rrrrrrrmmmm. Celine. My savior.
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:37 pm

Jerome's attention is completely on the sketch, leaving Corinna to answer the Sheriff's question.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:48 am

When Victor's intentions are shown, Celine immediately puts her tray to be available, she looks down and awaits calmly for him to finish. She retrieves the empty glasses, and offers a polite smile as she appreciates the "compliment" on her work. Her eyes stay down on respect
I am glad it is of your liking. Is there anything else I can do for you ?

Gregory puts a finger on his lips, as a silence movement, to Miri's look concerning his "gift". He keeps his smile intact, however.
Anything in the lines of administrative matters, either electricity bills, residential papers, transportation cards*, voting ID, a driver's licence or even a fixed-line telephone. Yet, now most Kindred use a mobile phone, sadly that falls under the Tremere's interests, I am sure Primogen Kersten will be happy to provide you with a correct communication device.
For some reason, the Toreador doesn't seem quite sure about the Regent's eagerness to such tasks.

I can arrange about everything that should mean a trip to the city hall during work hours. It could be problematic if you are arrested by law-enforcement, for lack of ID, because you are dead in their informatics system, or because you look 50 years younger than the age written on your true ID...

transportations cards:

Duncan:

Corinna takes the drawing as she listens to the Sheriff's explanations. It's clear she and Jerome won't get more explanations from the Malkavian. She steps back, and after a look to the Toreador, she answers and bows slightly her head in respect.
We do not. Thank for your time, Sheriff.

The Sheriff moves away to approach the Gangrel Primogen, Henri Bowens, to discuss something about his ghouls drawing too much attention of the police. Corinna turns to face Jerome, handing him the sketch. She lowers her voice, after a quick glance to both her clan members still present.
Jerome:

Franz Derijk approaches Jean-Pierre Griffin, as some differences seem to need to be settle down. The Harpy doesn't seem to care much, but the aggressiveness is not even hidden in their body language, as they both stare to each other's eyes. The few words spoken are about humiliating the Giovanni and the Sheriff, to which Griffin doesn't justify himself other than saying Franz should just know where his place is.
Suzanne watches carefully the situation, although she doesn't seem to be able to make her mind on who to agree with. She doesn't step in the discussion between the two as they are older. Cross fire and collateral damage could be important.
Apart from Igor, who is still concentrated on Claudia, the other Nosferatu do not seem to care much about social status' discussion. Alicia's attention, however, is drawn back to the Elyseum. She leaves the balcony, her companion and Catherina Giovanni to be able to have a better vision on the situation, with a very amused look. Catherina's choice not to step inside is deliberate.

Igor choses this particular moment to let his gloved hand touch Claudia's knee, very lightly. She reacts by jumping on her seat and blinking, her eyes wandering around. Igor's reaction is about the same as he sits back out of surprise. He replaces hastily his hood over his banded skull and ears. After hearing Igor's voice, she lets go her breath and her surprise, to recover her usual careless smile.

"Miss Vonïgner, I am sorry I disturbed your meditation ! Are you alright ?
-Oh it's you Igor.. You scared me ! I.. Was not meditating. What can I help you with ?
-Well.. I wanted some information on what happened to you earlier, after the test you performed. Oh please, please, please ! Do not tell me it's a Tremere secret, that would be so cruel !
-Curious Nosferatu.. Igor, I can't. You'll have to ask Regent Kersten about it, he is the one that decides.
-Oh..."
Igor's "oh" is clearly disappointed, he knows the Tremere Regent will either lie to him or send him out on his way. He's about to stand up when Claudia speaks again. His curiosity gets the best of him.
"Prehaps.. Prehaps I can work out something, in exchange of some information ? You will never enter the Tremere Chantry of course, it's strictly forbidden, but...
-Whaddayawant to know ?"

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:35 am

As Gregory lists the types of administrative problems that he might be able to help with, Duncan nods with interest.
A drivers license could indeed be quite useful. I might talk with you about that sometime soon. Ir might have to wait a bit, though; my funds are limited right now.
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:06 am

Victor moves to place the last glass on Celine's tray but, freezes as he flicks his writhing face to the ceiling. In an instant his face is flaccid, he regains his composure, turns his face down to Celine, and and with her intercession, places the last glass on the tray.
No. Dear one. Having died a second time...
He opens his eyes.
...I would dare challenge Hermes to change his name to Celine. You...
He motions to the world beyond the balcony.
...saved a soul tonight dear one...
He smiles.
...I shall make for you, a sacrifice...
He gently raises her chin with the edge of his finger.
...Ask and you shall receive...
Silence.
...Do not hesitate dear one. This offer is as the pangs of my stomach, fleeting and very nearly gone.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:50 am

Miri smiles as Gregory does the "shh" sign. Though it makes her think of schoolgirls keeping secrets, she maintains the thought that this is serious and nods. She tilts her head as Gregory explains, her eyes widen a little when he makes mention of mobile phones being of the Tremere's interests. She waits for him and then Duncan to finish speaking.

I see, she is pleased as she finds many useful things within the thoroughness of his clarification.

I may call on you soon, M. Darvault- To ensure my identification documentation is in order. I have no need for a driver's license, a transportation card seems ideal- But I would hate to be stopped by human law enforcement, as you have said, for a routine check, asked for my identification, and then not be able to produce anything for them. She smiles, but cringes at the thought.

Her face relaxes as she continues, Though, thankfully, I can say I am only recently deceased, there is still a problem: Most of my own documentation has been lost along with a sizable share of my belongings as I have wandered throughout the country after my embrace. Her nose wrinkles in distaste as her mind wanders to the imperceptible number of strangers, living or not, teeming within France that are wearing her discarded or stolen coats and bags and wallets.

She returns to smiling pleasantly to Duncan and Gregory as she banishes this thought.
Would you recommend a mobile phone over a fixed-line, M. Darvault?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:02 pm

Celine's smile comes from within as she listens to the Malkavian Primogen. She doesn't wait long before giving her answer. As her free hand touches her own cheek to match her words, her voice lowers a little.
A kiss from your cold dead lips would be the only gift I could accept, Monsieur.

While listening to the two Neonates, Gregory pulls up a small case from his bag. It's silver with a discrete Art Nouveau pattern on it. He opens it, pulls a business card, and hands it to Duncan nonchalantly.

(Gregory) "Here are my contact details, then -Ah, Miss De Boucher, you already have them-. Whenever you decide, give me a call and I will arrange a meeting with my contacts."

Gregory looks somehow touched by Miri's reactions concerning her lost belongings, and his voice softens as he tries to reassure her.
Miss De Boucher, please do not worry much about it, if you are to settle down definitively in Bordeaux, these problems will quickly become nothing but a long forgotten souvenir. Do not worry too much yourself with your mortal documentations, I have seen harder cases to work on.

(Gregory) "Concerning the telephone, I must say it's between the pest and the cholera. It's up to both of you to choose who is going to spy on you ;
Fixed-in lines, even if their administrative matters are under my authority, the installations themselves and the technicians are of the Nosferatu's -I believe it's M'sieur Pierre's specific field-. Sure, they do not spy on every line in the city, yet there is a possibility... If the mortal technicians and telecom workers notice something strange enough and talk about it loud enough so their true boss' interests is tickled.
Mobile phone have the advantage of being usable outside, in about every circumstances. They are disposable and traceable ; again, the number of existing lines gives little chances for the Tremere to listen to every word spoken through the country.
As for their respective strategies, the Nosferatu sell and trade the information, whereas the Tremere keep it to themselves. Either way, it is a dangerous game." Gregory's voice shows some slight worry, a deep darkness as he adds. "God only knows what the Tremere Primogen has in mind. At least with the precedent one we had a pretty good idea what to expect, but Kersten just.. smiles and laughs."

With a hand movement he discards, recovers his usual smile.
(Gregory) "Oh well, it cannot be helped ! Having a Tremere Primogen that can actually smile or send an e-mail is somewhat strange, but then the ambiance could only improve for the last seventy years, and so it has. I'd rather enjoy it as long as it lasts rather than be drawn in a conspiracy theory that would drain my creativity."

He gives a quick glance to Griffin and Derijk as their discussion -or rather, Derijk's shriek- draws more attention. Alicia does find it amusing, not to say more, as she contemplates the scene without even hiding it.
(Gregory) "Talking of strange ambiances, Franz Derijk has more anger in him tonight than usual. Theodore Jacob should give him a sedative of some sort before social events. It would be troublesome if Franz frenzied in Elyseum, again."

Actually the Brujah Primogen is stepping out of Gosuin's room, with a very weirded out look towards the Tremere Harpy and the Brujah. Theodore doesn't step in yet, for diplomacy's sake. Griffin's tired look says long on how much he would like it to end. With a long sigh, he cuts the conversation by the use of a lower language.
(Griffin) "Franz, close that windmill of crap you call a mouth ! I see no words will make you reason. If you want to take this outside, then let us ! Would that satisfy you ?"

Claudia's attention is drawn hearing her clan mate, she lifts her head and blinks slowly, as she can't believe what she hears. Seeing that, Igor does the same and looks at the situation, and their "business" will be probably postponed. Suzanne's jaw dropping is priceless. Theodore's look of surprise is as genuine as it could get, something in between "seriously ?" and "yay, a fight !". He steps closer as to say something to Franz. Franz's reaction is about as shocked, he'd never expect such an opportunity in a field he could be advantaged in, and he doesn't let a chance to his Primogen to say anything.
(Franz) "Right on you bloody warlock !"

Theodore facepalms slowly, very very slowly, for him it's obviously a mistake. Gosuin does about the exact same movement after hearing Franz's agree, and one could almost hear the "stubborn uncivilized children" he is thinking. After all, as long as it's done outside the Elyseum and respecting the Masquerade...
Laure's look also says long on how lame she thinks some Kindred can't work out their rivalry by just words, and she steps slightly away, holding Lauren's arm to have her closer, as a protective measure.
Franz walks to the door of the Elyseum and descends the stairs. Griffin follows, without even responding to the huge question mark on Theodore's face. Suzanne follows with her eyes wide open. Claudia stands up, she probably wants to follow as well, but something stops her and she bites her own lips. She finally walks to Gregory, Duncan and Miri, very slowly, she seems to count her steps. She stares into nothingness as she walks, however, but she walks straight and with no hesitation.

Perception 3, Auspex or Alertness 3:
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Victor's smile disappears and his mouth falls open a little. He whispers.
When your hands are free, my lips will be also...
He closes his eyes.
...Find me.
He opens his eyes and bows with a smile before turning around to face the night sky.

He notices his dead cigarette standing filter-side down in the center of the ashtray like an obelisk with the other lesser, twisted, butts groveling in a circle beneath it. He smiles at it before he grits his teeth at sharp pain in his ear. He plucks his cigarette from its place of worship and makes his way to a very suspicious-looking blood sorcerer.
Sheeeeroomp....Sheeeeroomp....Sheeeeroomp...Like the cleaving of meat against the chopping block, the shaving of faces, the posthumous prom queen and the necrophiliac mortician who no longer thinks himself a virgin, this sound is all I hear Mlle. Ansons...
Very slightly stern.
...M. Lehin, I beg your pardon.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:36 am

With a polite nod, Duncan accepts the card that Gregory offers, and puts it in his inside coat pocket.
Thank you, M'sieur. I will be in touch.

As for mobile phones, they are easy enough to come by, even for us. Enough kiosks are open late that it should be no trouble acquiring one, even if it is only the 'pay by the minute' variety. With a little research on the Internet, one can avoid the phone models that are traceable even when turned off. There are entire websites dedicated to this. If one cannot do without the latest toy... well, you can always remove the battery until you use it.

Now that Corinna and Jerome are no longer talking to the Sheriff, Duncan makes no effort to hide his interest in the conversation between Franz and Jean-Pierre. Indeed, as the discussion grows more heated, it would be conspicuous not to pay attention, like everyone else is doing. Even Gregory is looking their way.

When Gregory remarks on the situation, Duncan cocks an eyebrow.

'Again'? So he's frenzied in Elysium before... interesting.

The situation unfolds before the whole room, and the two Kindred move to exit Elysium. Duncan's eyes follow Franz and Jean-Pierre toward the door.
I've a feeling that I should watch this, if only to be on hand to help carry someone after the fight is done.
However, before Duncan can excuse himself, or move to follow, he notices Claudia heading in his direction. He will stay where he is, for now.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:50 am

A warming grin spreads across Miri's face as Duncan receives a card of his own, but it is replaced by a subtle smile as her eyes catch Gregory's when he reassures her that all will be taken care of as she becomes more established in Bordeaux. She bows her head gracefully as a thank you to M. Darvault.

She hasn't stopped smiling, but her eyes flash sidelong as her ear is tickled with something. Her attention snaps back to Gregory in the same instant and her smile fades as she thinks over the spy business.
Mm. A smile means many things, she nods sympathetically to Gregory's discomfort of Lyle and his Tremere brand of humor.

She looks to Duncan until he is done sharing what he knows about phones, then takes her turn to speak, Well, in keeping with this new hopeful ambiance, I think I'll take my chances with a mobile phone, she nods slightly, beginning to smile again about some humor in the situation, That way, on the off chance that the Tremere get reception on my calls, and I actually have something juicy for M. Kersten to laugh about, we can hope he may giggle to himself about it. She chuckles, partly amused but markedly wary of the weight of the situation.

Miri cringes as Derijk shouts, but she doesn't turn her head. It is a habit of Miri's to mind her own business when violence is a very real possibility. She stops wincing as Gregory speaks once more. Her eyes widen when he's done speaking; she would have responded with a rather impressed, 'Again?!' but Duncan has voiced it for her. She settles on silence and her usual raised eyebrow. Her eyes sweep the room for the reactions of the other Kindred; the panorama of expressions are all at once interesting, but Suzanne's own jaw-dropped expression almost makes Miri snicker.

She bites her lip instead, minding her habit to stay as noninvasive as possible, and looks back to Gregory and Duncan,
I think it's best that I not participate in spectator's sports. I would hate to have to be discreetly swept up on my first night of socializing in Bordeaux. She would have laughed at her own joke, but as she glances to Gregory and then Duncan in turn, she notices that Duncan is hesitating to leave.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:34 pm

I guess you are both right concerning the telephone.
As for Franz' frenzies, they happen whenever there is a discussion on women's roles. Laure showed him proper manners, though, and since that last humiliation, he's been containing himself, until now. I have a pretty good idea on how that will end, even if the Tremere usually doesn't step into such low games. Yet I agree, Mr. Oliver, you should witness it.. Miss De Boucher too, from a safe distance, that is, as to educative purposes. Either way, I must leave you for now.

Gregory dismisses the subject by lifting slightly both hands, as he doesn't want to step in nor care for a Brujah-Tremere matter; with probably very good reasons. He doesn't notice Claudia until she stops close to the trio, and was about to leave when he sees her. She takes a certain time before bowing slightly to the Toreador Primogen and speaks with a slightly insecure voice.
(Claudia) Primogen Darvault.. Miss De Boucher, Mr. Oliver.
(Gregory) Ah, Claudia, good evening, you look better.
(Claudia) It was nothing, just.. nothing to worry about, thank you for your concern. I am sorry, I must-
(Gregory) I know, Clannish affairs, I was leaving.

He joins gesture to his words, offers a warm smile to the three younger Kindred and he steps away to meet Prince Gosuin. Claudia blinks slowly, but she smiles warmly to her own feelings. She loses the smile as she remembers. She talks slightly faster than before.
Right ! I must ask you a favor, Monsieur Oliver. First, I wanted to apologize for that.. erm.. outburst I had. I do thank you for your gentle concern too, Miss De Boucher. Monsieur Oliver, that favor.. She puts her right hand over her scarf, slowly touching it and looking away, embarrassed. Please, could I borrow your arm ? I must watch over my sodalis, yet I am not able to follow him without someone to walk me... No tricks ! She shows her naked hands, wrists and forearms, both sides, as she lifts her eyes to allow eye contact. She still seems to stare into nothingness, however she does seem to watch Duncan, as her body language reacts to his, with very subtle movements. She doesn't react to Miri's movements as well, but she does react to her voice.

Celine nods to the Primogen's condition, she retrieves the ashtray, makes sure her tray is balanced, and whispers a few words before going back to work.
Until my hands are free, then, Monsieur, I shall find you.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:47 pm

There is a brief moment of surprise on Duncan's face when Claudia asks for a favor. He listens to her as she asks for the use of his arm, and he glances around a bit. But there doesn't seem to be any hesitation on his part as he nods, and offers his left arm to Claudia.
Certainly, Mlle. Vonigner. Allow me to assist you. Will you come too, Miri? Your Primogen seems to think it would be educational to watch. I'm not sure how he means that; perhaps he merely wants you to see the unpleasant side of our nature, as well as the courtesy you've already witnessed this evening... to give you perspective, as it were.

At any rate, I believe we should be off, before we miss the proceedings.

Duncan will pause briefly for Miri's reply, but after that he will nod and head for the stairs, as soon as Claudia has a hold on his arm.

Perception 3, Empathy 3, Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:58 am

Miri bids Gregory goodbye with an amiable nod as he leaves, and returns Claudia's smile as she approaches. She's glad to see she appears better.

When Claudia has requested her favor of Duncan and he turns to Miri, the prospect of watching over a street tussle still registers on her face as a long, drawn, colorless smirk.

I appreciate a good education, she starts out sarcastically; she then remembers her manners, and of Claudia's duties and M. Darvault's kindness, and replies, preparing to follow Duncan and Claudia, If Mlle. Claudia has places to go, we had better go. She clasps her hands together and smiles, making an 'après vous' gesture toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:39 am

At the moment Duncan gives his permission, Claudia lets go all her nerves and lets her right hand twirl slowly on his offered arm. She smiles with gratitude, almost childishly. She keeps a certain distance, however, with proper etiquette and respect. She follows with ease.
Miri, Duncan and Claudia leave the Elyseum.
Scoop follows them after a quick discussion with Doctor.
After a very meaningful look towards the Prince, Theodore Jacob lets out a despair sigh and follows as well, with a dulled look.
Alicia lets out a laugh and joins the balcony to discuss the events with her companion and Catherina Giovanni.

Miri, Duncan:
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:49 am

Jerome wearily looks up to Corinna. "I...I think so." With one hand, he masages his temples, in an attempt to focus. "What shall I do, while you're asking the Primogen?"
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Corinna offers Jerome a small smile, friendly, but very polite, and takes the drawing back, folding it and keeping it firmly in her hand. Then, she nods to the Primogen and asks him with a gesture to wait just a second more, allowing her to finish speaking with the Toreador, whom she addresses again.

"Maybe you would want to distract yourself by following the 'fight' that is going to happen any minute now. I guess the view from one of the balconies would be sufficient to watch, if you do not want to get closer. Otherwise, Monsieur Lehin..."

She takes a look around, noting the Kindred that are now absent, and shakes her head slightly.

"...I don't think there is need to strain you more than you want to, not now. You could ask around further, of course, if you prefer not to wait, but I have need to confer with the Regent on this - and on a different matter. Alas, he has not come back yet."

Her eyes darting to the Prince's room, the Tremere shakes her head again, then nods towards the Toreador, taking a step back, slightly towards Victor.

"Thank you, Monsieur Lehin. I wish you a good night, as much as it is still possible."

With that, she takes the second step towards the Malkavian, standing in respectable distance as befits his position, and bows, as deeply as towards every other Primogen.

"Yes, Primogen de Sainte-Croix? How may I help you?"

Her demeanor doesn't seem to have changed, even though the smile has altogether vanished from her face, being replaced by an expression of attentiveness.

Auspex 2:

Perception 2, Empathy 3:

Perception 3, Conscience 4:
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:34 pm

"Good night, mademoiselle." Jerome automatically replied. He looked around the Elysium, and took one last sigh before heading to the door. The worn-out Toreador reclaimed his coat, walked out, and could be seen walking in the general direction of his haven.
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:52 pm

As furrow creeps its way onto his brow, Victor hardens his gaze. He slams his eyes shut with a scrunch of his face, gives a hard tug to his belt with a clenched jaw, and finally relaxes a bit.
Conscience 3, Wits 3:

Auspex 4:
Are my ears lying to me? I need to know. Dead dogs don't bark, dead cats don't meow, dead birds don't sing and once-dead sorcerers all but, lose their voices in favor of swallowing the echoes of others.
Occult 2:
There is an exception to almost every rule. In fact, I hold, "a sign and a contradiction" very close to my own dead heart...
He pats the surface of his jacket with his hand where the small something sits in a pocket underneath.
Conscience 3, Wits 3:
...How would a mute sorcerer persist then, one who had no voice even as they lived?
Victor waits for an answer with an upturned chin and a downturned mouth.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:11 pm

Corinna frowns while listening to Victor, lines appearing on her forehead that are otherwise barely visible. She keeps silent for quite a long period of time after he has finished, the gears in her head turning almost audibly, and when she speaks, she does so slightly hesitatingly.

"A mute sorcerer, you say? I trust we are talking about a purely hypothetical example, are we not?"

She straightens up a bit, throwing a look towards his breast pocket, then meeting his gaze as she did the Sheriff's. She takes time to phrase the next words, indeed, she only speaks when she is satisfied with what she considers a perfect phrasing.

"Well, in any case, as you surely have noticed when Claudia tested Monsieur Duncan's Vitae, even our purely hypothetical example of a mute sorcerer could attain at least some proficiency in Thaumaturgy."

Perception 3, investigation 3:

A rhetorical pause in her stream of speech, then she adds what was to be expected anyway.

"Otherwise, I'm afraid I can't discuss the topic further with you, as I am not knowledged enough in other disciplines of magical nature to be an adequate dialogue partner and a discussion about Thaumaturgy is, I'm afraid, not something I can indulge in, my apologies, Primogen."

Clasping her hands behind her back, she looks at Victor with a slight, polite smile. The lines have disappeared from her forehead, as has the frown.
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Very well then. I shall not press you any further. But, I will leave you with this. Mouths open or closed, your tongues always, always, always move. That is unless your tongues would give you away, then it's your fingers which do the speaking. Sheeeroomp...Sheeeeroomp...Sheeeroomp. Each finger sweeping against the other with purpose, making symbols, making intentions manifest. Cat's cradle for the devil. Heh-heh-heh. We pretend to know so little of one another Tremere. I bid you good night.
Victor smiles, turns and makes his way to the stairs exiting the Déambulatoire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Grand Théâtre
Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next