Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Le Grand Théâtre

Go down 
+13
Bloodywolf
Karavolos
ThePhilosopher
Kogamitsu
Nachtrae
Nicholas Masterson
Raekel
Sio
8people
Duncan.Oliver
z.o.o.
Eliza
simison
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Miriel follows the glimmer of the figure, glancing around as it passes this surface and that. She can only raise a brow as some of the other goings on in the corridors (flagrant PDA, for example,) catch her attention briefly in turn.

The form leads them, at last, to a room which should be empty, except for the Giovanni's presence. Miriel stops just beside the open door, stopping to give Duncan a rather serious look. She listens to the murmurs coming from the room for a cautious second, squinting, trying to decipher what she hears.

Having decided something, she nods slightly and gives Duncan a cautionary glance before actually stepping into the doorway herself. She will let Duncan decide whether he follows, or whether he feels his presence would surprise Catherina too much.

She enters the room gingerly, taking a few slow steps before stopping to be noticed by the Giovanni. She inquires softly,
Hello? And looks around, surely for evidence of the figure or other things out of place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:09 am

William studied the roof. He motioned Rufus to drop him between the air-conditioner boxes which adorned the roof.
"There's a door going down over there, we'll search for this Duncan and we'll take a cab to the place we're meeting Claudia and Theodore. Claudia said the prince wouldn't really like you shifting through the walls here, but hey, I'm not telling anyone. Unless you don't wish to risk it, then you could already go ahead to Claudia, since she's alone now among a Brujah and some Nosferatu caller. I'd have no way of knowing who Duncan is tho. But there shouldn't be too many kindred inside."
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:39 pm

As they enter the area of the Theatre with the dressing rooms, the 'No Public Allowed' sign doesn't seem to bother Duncan, although he still take care to avoid notice. When the entity enters the lit room, he becomes even more quiet. As the two Kindred hears Catherina's voice, they exchange a look, and move forward.

Duncan returns Miri's warning glance with a nod, and as she steps into the dressing room doorway he moves to the side of the door, ready to enter quickly.

Miri, Storyteller:

Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:21 am

The Giovanni was facing the door, her unblinking eyes gazing into oblivion, as she was whispering and chanting words. Since wednesday, of course she changed clothings, but she sticked to her style ; a quite formal women's suit that, because of her curves and behavior, looks somehow provocative. In her closed left hand, she's holding something of small size (a coin maybe), while the right one is on her hip. She stops the chant at the moment when the form enters, and gives a surprised yet interested look when she notices who enters, even stepping back so she wouldn't be too close. She puts the object she had in her hand into the pocket of her vest with a smirk.
(Catherina) Now now, that's one strange fish to catch.. I wasn't really expecting you, to be honest. You, on the other hand...

It's unsure to whom she's speaking, but it seems she assumed Miriel would come. Maybe she's talking to what I can now openly name as "ghost" without spoiling. She waits for the Toreador to ask her questions, yet, she makes it know she's armed, as the hand on her hip could easily access a concealed weapon. Or maybe it's just the posture.

William:

Rufus:

Last edited by Claudia on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Now that the prospect of violence seems less likely (although not totally ruled out), there is apparently no need for surprise. Duncan steps through the door behind Miriel and takes a position at her right side.

When you use a net instead of a hook and lure, you tend to catch all sorts of things you didn't expect. What were you fishing for?

Manipulation + Subterfuge > 4, Auspex = 2:
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Miriel's lips draw taut into a puzzled, asymmetrical smirk to behold Catherina's thousand-yard stare. Such an expression would probably ruin the look of any other common face, in hers it reduces her usual attractiveness only to a comically expressive sort of comeliness. Her eyes follow from assessing the Giovanni's apparel (or perhaps her eyes linger here to observe more than the woman's "apparel"...) to looking with suspicion or interest as she steps back and tucks something small away into a pocket.

The Toreador glances back up with raised brows and inclines her head attentively to hear Catherina speak. Her head pivots, tilting back to better regard Catherina; her lips part as if to speak in turn. A soft pre-speech breath, (barely audible, almost a gasp,) escapes her as she ponders a response in that second. She gives a sly smile instead and says nothing for a time, glancing around the space, doubtlessly for the ghost.

Miriel shifts her weight from one boot to the other as she looks,
Fish here often? Her voice is calm, low and smoky, but the humor is still evident in her seemingly banal question. Crossing her arms, she touches a finger to her chin thoughtfully; her hair tilts as her head does, jet black cascading forth from behind her shoulder as she changes her focus to regard Catherina for a second time- Her dark eyes fixate on the Giovanni's right hand, where it rests on her hip.

I was just going to go and look for you, she says absently, her gaze stuck fast, When I was enticed into a game of chase... "Entice" is such a good word, don't you think?

She winces at an inner thought before blinking softly and correcting her posture. Looking Catherina in the face this time, she leans in slightly, extending her hand in greeting and speaking in a more lively, pleasant tone,
My name's Miriel. She gives a moment's wait for Catherina to decide whether to accept Miriel's handshake before retracting her reach to allow a comfortable distance between the two to be maintained, I was just on my way to see if you were at the Women's Club. Unusual things have been noticed here in Elysium, she glances around once more, and I wondered if you could help me make sense of it. Fits running into you like this, considering.

Perception + Empathy > 4:
Perception 2:
If shaking Miriel's hand:

As Duncan enters, Miriel steps aside slightly to allow for a comfortable amount of personal space between she, he and Catherina. She smiles at his question and glances to him aside, adding dryly, Surely not sole. If he catches her glance, she'll raise a brow while poorly trying to conceal a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:26 pm

The Giovanni can't help a smirk as she crosses her arms in a certain defiant manner. She's on her guards, and she doesn't hide it, but she is calm and quite at ease. She refuses the handshake but does smile more genuinly.
(Catherina) I barely touch...

It's an obvious lie as both Miriel and Duncan may recall that two nights ago she kissed Victor de Sainte Croix and massaged Griffin. Somehow, she doesn't want to throw it in the face of the Toreador and makes a slight bow to show a certain amount of respect. She's certainly not as extravagant as she shows herself to be in actual Elysium. She offers a slight smile to one, then the other. Her accent wasn't faked, though, it's clear her native language is a Latin one (Spanish, Italian, Portuguese or any small branch of those, like catalan and local dialects).
(Catherina) I know who you are, don't worry, Miss de Boucher.. Mr. Oliver. Catherina Giovanni, as you may have heard already, and with no surprise, I am of the Giovanni clan. I -was- rather fond of Salmon myself.

She says so as Miriel comments on the sole, appreciative of a certain humor even if it wasn't directed at her. She uncrosses her arms and talks in a way a bit more 'touched', or even concerned. She lost the smile.
(Catherina) Tania's death was a great loss for the Women's club, even if we were hardly two or three members at any time. The cause was good, but the results were that it was barely a useful tool to the most powerful ones. At least it showed a true utility, even if it was just for myself. I do not think Suzanne could notice what you both have noticed...

She indicates to her left with just her index, without actually moving the arm, allowing both the Toreador and the Brujah to focus and see the few reflexions given by the empty room, with the only exception of the dusty mirror used to put on make up at least 40 years ago.
(Catherina) You followed a ghost if you like. And I had asked him to fish for.. useful Elysium kindred, if you may, and which you are.

Of course she's using a certain simplified vocabulary, not revealing her plan or her ideas just yet.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Rufus very gently guides William through the air, being certain not to disturb any part of the young Tremere as he lifts him through the air. This flight is much more enjoyable for the neonate that was the last - mostly because the Gargoyle isn't playing any games. He sets William down quite carefully, then settles on his own clawed feet. He looks around for a bit, listens to William, then nods.

"As you wish."
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:54 am

William landed with a soft thud and nodded towards Rufus as he took out his glasses and his phone, his face turned to a snicker and fell into a frown as he studied the screen.

Auspex 4:

He mumbled a few words like 'tremere', 'magnus', 'worldofWarcraft' until...

"Regent.. AHA! oh... bloody hell..."
He turned the phone upside down and back up straight again.
"Bracelet....Power...after-no underground?"
He let out an annoyed sigh. He looked at Rufus for a moment, then considered the size of his screen and shook his head as if answering a question to himself.

He turned towards the gargoyle.
"Okay, you go ahead to the Elysium, I'll look around at the more public areas. If you find him, just call- I mean... just wait, I'll be by shortly."

William walked towards the door leading into the building and slowly descended the stairs, he noticed the employees only sign, and sped up his pace. He took out his phone once more and typed away furiously.

Text Message:
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:09 am

Miriel's handshake was politely declined; she can accept rejection, returning the slight bow the Giovanni offers instead. The lie goes unnoticed or without comment, as her expression rarely deviates from being fully attentive except when smiling after Catherina shares a bit about fish. Miriel scratches the back of her neck idly as she looks on. The speaker returns to a more serious topic of discussion, though where she is going with what she shares is unclear- All the same, news about the fate of the feminist's club draws the corners of Miriel's lip into a slight frown. She winces thoughtfully at something else said.
Perception 3:

As Catherina indicates to the mirror, speaking further, Miriel glances to Duncan and shares a look- "Useful," there's that word again... She smirks.

After noting the mirror as she was bade to, she returns her attention to the Giovanni,
And what might we particular, ghost-following Elysium kindred be useful for? She asks with a sort of nonchalance, as if she may be willing to entertain anything the Giovanni suggests. Having noticed the ghost in the first place makes little sense on its own, to a novice.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:17 pm

The Gargoyle nods as he hears William's dispatches the tasks. He can't help a suspicious look towards that piece of machine the young Tremere uses, as if he recognized it, but hated it.
(Rufus) I will find out, and I will move between the walls of the Elysium. I will appear to you there.

He moves away before disappearing into the bare stones of the roof and moving towards the walls.

As William joins the inside of the building, he can hear the intermission start in the play, followed by a certain noisy, alive movements in the building ; the spectators stepping out to walk out a little, the actors take a moment before leaving to their lodges. And the workers of the theatre make sure everyone leaves the actual Theatre place, the corridors, even if they just stay in the entrance or outside to have a smoke.
Through the crowd, William can spot Celine, even if it doesn't seem she noticed him. He can also spot a man who is obviously a kindred in masquerade, and certainly hunting ; it seems yet that he hasn't noticed William either, but he could. William may recognize him as Gregory Darvault, the Toreador Primogen (at least he had the information before being sent over, to be able to recognize the local court).
It takes the target of the text message few seconds to respond back to William.

William's phone:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:29 pm

William groaned at his luck as he heard the drop in music and the massive buzz the new movements and now active humans started to cause.
"Bloodyhell, just my luck. I miss my lab... it was quiet in my lab."

He entered the crowd, pulling his hat to cover his eyes and cast his face in shadows. looking human wasn't exactly his specialization. He regarded Celine in the distance but avoided making contact, gliding through the thicker parts of the crowd, looking around hungerly.

Auspex 4:

He opened his long coat and touched one of his many pockets, taking out a pocketwatch and rolled his eyes at the time. Thanks to his attire, he was blending in pretty nicely with the crowd. He was about to enter a side hallway until he spotted another predator in the pack. The neonate studied him briefly, and his face looked up in recognition. He took out his phone once more, and as he was about to bring up his files, it vibrated. He read the message.

Auspex 4:

Isabel Du Lac:

Lyle Kersten:

William Regarded his screen.
"That's like... codey but clear enough right?"
He pressed send. He then looked through a few screens till he found what he had originally meant to look up. He looked up and saw the Toreador Elder still stalk around for prey. He wasn't sure if he should interrupt one hunting, then again he was in a hurry, he sighed, stared at the phone in his hands, opened the random application and did what a true geek would do, he rolled a dice.

Spoiler:

William shrugged and walked up towards the elder, making sure to approach him carefully from the front, giving him enough time to notice the Tremere. His put his 2 gloved hands together and gave a short nodding bow.
"Excuse me elder-sir, and many pardons for my interruption, but I'm looking for a man of our type of people called Duncan."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:10 pm

It takes Lyle barely a few moments to respond to his apprentice.
Phone:

As a good Toreador of his position, Gregory's hunting is certainly far more sophisticated than jumping on prey and feeding. As he notices someone of his own kind approaches him, he excuses himself from the woman at his arm -his date for the night, certainly a cover or a vessel- and from the couple they were discussing with. He moves aside letting William stand closer, without looking too out of place, not to be heard by kine. He gives the kindred before him a cold, distant and suspicious look, observing he has been interrupted, but eventually shakes his head slightly. He smiles slightly, accepting the apology.
(Gregory) I'm afraid I'm off duty tonight, young man. But first, who are you ?

It's rhetorical, the Toreador seems to know who this person is, somehow. He asks out of protocol. His eyes seem to catch something, which could attract William's attention on the Brujah Primogen hurrying out of the Theatre. [ST : yeah he leaves now to reach the Bodegon, even if we started el Bodegon a little before, this topic is a little behind in time to the others]
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:06 am

"I'm Lyle Kersten's newest student, William Wolvenheart. I- "
Williams gaze followed the Elder's glance, and noticed one of the persons they have been looking for. He decides that Claudia should deal with him and looks back at the elder.
"- was hoping you'd know where Duncan Oliver was, or that he was still within the theater. Of course, if you are busy, my apologies once more."
William takes out his phone, glances at it and places it back with a sigh.

ST:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Duncan seems content to stand there and let Miri handle the bulk of the conversation, for now. Occasionally he will peer at some of the mirrors, trying to catch another glimpse of the figure that led them here.

However, when Catherina doesn't immediately respond to Miriel's question, Duncan realizes that she may be waiting for him to say something.

I'm curious about that, as well. Why us? In the deambulatoire, it was obvious that your messenger was trying to get our attention alone. M'sieur Horsman, who should be more attuned to this sort of thing than I am, was unaware that anything was happening.

Perception + Alertness > 5:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:57 am

Catherina stays silent after both have talked, she nods as she knew the question would be asked about their usefulness. She seems surprised as she hears about Horsman.
(Catherina) I did not have a voice in the choice of "usefulness", it was left to his discretion- Ah. Well avoiding Mr. Horsman was a deliberate choice. Truly skillful. Hm, we'll start from the beginning. First of all, ghosts exist, yes, they haunt places, they are restless spirits, and live in.. well, a dead version of our world that has many names ; I tend to use the word Malavita, "underworld". A mystical Sudario- Uh, a veil, separates our world from theirs ; it's not that they are invisible, they're just in another layer. A forced Masquerade, if you wish ?

She ponders about her choice of words, then seems satisfied.
(Catherina) Thomas knows all about us, Kindred. He is bonded to this building, and he watched your presentation. He thinks you'd both be able to help him out. We made a trade ; I serve as medium for him, I facilitate the exchange of services as he has a particular eye on the city, and in exchange, it will manage for me to be settled and accepted in the city. It's as simple as that.

The Giovanni lets out a slight sigh, as she explain a little further.
(Catherina) As strange as it may sound, everyone in this city seem to have good intentions, even if they have their own interests in mind- We all have our own interests in mind. Since the attacks we suffered last year, the Camarilla feels the loss, which is why you both in particular have been so well accepted in town. Many died, and it is time for the city to think over its ruling and its politics. I just want not to be hunted because of my bloodline. Thomas has some things that need to be done... And I do hope you wish to know a little more about this city, and eventually, a way to prevent other attacks from the Sabbat.

As she hears people moving around as the intermission of the play, she shows some stress and gives a longer look to Duncan.
(Catherina) Would you close the door ?

The Toreador Primogen sighs, shrugs, but he doesn't seem that bothered after all.
(Gregory) Uh, a new student ? That Hotel is like a windmill, really. Do you have any proof.. ? Oh. It seems he got the proof he wanted, as he's observing with great detail the Tremere. Fine. I was focused on the play and on.. well.. He probably means his date, as he glances over her and the other couple. I heard he was to come to see Gosuin about the church, but he probably already left. I cannot help you much with this I'm afraid, William. Maybe you should try upstairs, who knows ? Or Celine, she watches who comes and leaves.

Rufus:

Last edited by Claudia on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:00 pm

William wondered how the Elder had gotten his proof, but then again, he was the Primogen of the Toreador and something probably went around after his earlier brief visit to find Lyle. He made a small bowing gesture.
"I see, thanks anyways and my apologies once more."
The Tremere stepped back, leaving the older Kindred to his evening as he looked around disappointed.

William considered his options. Celine didn't seem to pay much attention on who actually leaves, only to those who entered, so he doubt the girl would know. Which left the stairs. He pushed his way through the crows, sliding between the people, until he reached the stairs, he considered his options. He came from upstairs, so he figured he'd continue downstairs. He checked that no one in particular was looking and continued downwards in a relaxed but determined pace.

Spoiler within a spoilertag, ZING!:
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:13 pm

The Gargoyle melds into the walls, feeling the vitae drain from his being as he does so, then makes his way into the Elysium proper. His dark, glowering red eyes scan the room, though he is more aware of his surroundings via other senses, and locks his eyes on his target. Rufus begins to make his way toward Duncan.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Miriel's hand drops from rubbing at the back of her neck as Catherina begins to speak. Her eyes search the Giovanni's features as she educates and then precises about spirits, Thomas, and her arrangement with him. She seems receptive, or even empathetic to what Catherina says about not wanting to be a target over something as uncontrollable as her bloodline, as she nods to her words.

Mention of closing the door behind them causes Miriel to tense slightly before glancing to Duncan, who will decide to shut it for privacy or leave it open for security.

She coughs softly to clear her throat before addressing Catherina about the particulars of Thomas' tasks,
I assume some of these tasks would be risky for a person in your unique position to attempt? "Unique position" here meaning, "how the Prince wants you to be absolutely dead." She asks innocently, to help her size up exactly what she and Duncan may be agreeing to.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Even before Catherina's request -- and Miriel's nervous glance -- Duncan had been eyeing the door, due to the sounds of people moving around the Theatre. When Catherina asks Duncan to close the dressing room door, he walks over and quietly shuts it, then he resumes his position near Miriel.

"Sudario"... I know just about enough Italian to work my way through a menu, but I know that one. It means "shroud", like the Shroud of Turin. Very poetic.

So this Thomas thinks we can do some service for him, which will also benefit the city; and you're helping him because you hope this service will make your clan more accepted in Bordeaux. While we Duncan indicates Miriel and himself will supposedly want to do this service to learn more about the city's workings, and to help protect it against future Sabbat attacks.

Duncan shakes his head slightly. Sounds very vague. Perhaps you should tell us more about this 'service' that Thomas wants us to perform, and how it will help all of us.

Auspex 4, Perception + Awareness/Alertness > 5:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:06 pm

The Giovanni nods hearing both kindred before her. She answers Miriel's question first. She relaxes a little as Duncan closed the door, who she thanked with a smile.
(Catherina) Yes, that is one way to put it. Every single possible action I could take that may be interpreted as unproper will behead me. Unlike you, I do not have a reasonnable doubt on my side, they will not think twice before sentencing me.

Perception+politics>4:

She gives a quick look to the side, then smiles.
(Catherina) "Shroud", I will remember. I like Veil as well, but it is the first time I've had to explain this to anyone. It's mostly the idea, indeed. Thomas wishes a few belongings to be placed elsewhere safe. He also wishes his former friends to move on. He wishes revenge as well, to a lesser extent.

She seems to hesitate somehow, as if she was listening, as if she was in conflit. She shrugs it off and goes on after having given a look to both kindred.
(Catherina) Thomas has some information on the Sabbat's activities and has tried to take action for himself with no success. He finally brought himself to come to me for help, which seems to displease him. That and his rants keep distracting me, for the love of..

She moves her head slowly to shake it off, then shrugs.
(Catherina) The ghosts are whinny bastards who think nothing can happen to them, after all, they're dead, they're not in our world. They are worse than the megalomaniac leeches kindred are most of the same. I could force him and take all information out of him, but it's not worth the trouble.

Perception+Alertness (or awareness, I never recall ><')>5:

The Toreador nods and lets go the young Tremere, going back to his activities. As he explores around, down to the very first (ground) floor, he notices there are no "going down" stairs, or at least none in line of sight. As most people walk out, walking towards one of the numerous corridors closed by a red velved ribbon would certainly attract any of the door-openers' attention, including Celine.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:12 pm

Once Rufus realizes that the Brujah whom he seeks is preoccupied, he does what he does best - lay low and watch from the sidelines. In this case quite literally, as he melds into the walls and observes the conversation between Duncan, Miri, and Catherine via other means...
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:11 pm

William sighed and cursed under his breath. Conversations weren't exactly his forte and he didn't have time to search every corner of the building. He figured that either the gargoyle has had more luck than him or the Brujah has long left the building. He thought for a moment, and considered returning to the chantry to decode the document, but figured he didn't really have the time to jump around buildings like they had all the time of the world. He moved towards the stairs leading to the Elysium, a look of boredom masking his face as he once again began sliding through the remainder of the crowd to make his way up.

As he entered the hall where he first encountered Lyle, he glanced around for Rufus, noticing his absence. Deciding to wait, he continued onward, looking for Lord Tarcisus assistant.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:58 am

Rufus:

As he enters the Deambulatoire, William catches Mikael Horsman as he steps out of Gosuin's room. Noticing the young Tremere comes for him, or so he guesses, he invites him to the side, letting the Prince alone to his papers and the information he has been given since sunset. He talks in a whisper and takes a seat to one of the high tables and signs him to sit as well.
(Mikael) I have given the Prince all information he needs to know. What has Kers- Regent Kersten in mind exactly ?

No need to be the sharpest to notice Mikael despises Lyle, probably with good reasons (according to him) but he does compel and use the Regent's title, recognizing him.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:45 am

William mused on the fact that he was already known to Mikael, but then again, considering who Mikael was, it wasn't that big of a big surprise. He huddeled closer and wishpered as softly as possible to avoid informing any watchfull ears and passing ghouls.
" Lord Tarcisus and Regent Kersten are planning to create a temporary artifact to keep the Prince busy, meanwhile Rufus and I have been send out find the original problem and make sure it is to be retrieved back to the Chantry. We managed to-"
He paused for a moment to consider his words.
"-'Persuade' Claudia Vonïgner to use her Brujah contacts to get us within Brujah Territory..."

Williams face shows that it wasn't a peasant ordeal to get the older Tremere to co-operate, he slowly took out his Phone and switched to the file Lyle had send him.
"Which leads me to the second problem,-"
He shows the screen to Mikael.
"The information Lyle managed to obtain are all in a very ancient dialect of Latin of which I can only make out a few words. I was told Lord Tarcisus and you are known specialists on this area and I was hoping for your assistance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Grand Théâtre
Page 20 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next