Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Le Grand Théâtre

Go down 
+13
Bloodywolf
Karavolos
ThePhilosopher
Kogamitsu
Nachtrae
Nicholas Masterson
Raekel
Sio
8people
Duncan.Oliver
z.o.o.
Eliza
simison
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:49 am

A slight smile appears on Duncan's face, as though Nyx's revelation comes as no real surprise.  He responds to her lowered tone of voice by speaking more quietly himself.

There was some debate as to the old Carrion versus the new; but your reasons for using that name are your own, and probably clan-related, so I won't ask.  Shall I assume Nyx is the name you prefer to use, now?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:12 am

When Duncan mentioned "the old Carrion" Nyx couldn't help but smile, though she didn't comment on it further, allowing herself a private joke. She was very attentive to Duncan's words and seemed more at ease than when they last met.

Well I'm hardly Harpy material, so it seemed the best choice at the time.

With a slight shrug she allowed that particular topic to go, her hands rested on her abdomen as she sat slightly slouched, her legs were stretched out as well, almost like a cat stretched out on a particularly comfortable patch of carpet.

Yes, it'd be rather confusing if there were two of us running about under the same name.

She smiled again as she spoke, sitting upright and placing her satchel on the table so she could sit more comfortably.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:50 am

Very well then.  Nyx it is.  The issue seems settled.  Duncan takes another drink from his glass, and shrugs slightly to Miriel, before addressing Nyx once more.

I don't suppose you've seen Laure Nolveaux, have you?  She said she'd be at the Theatre, but she's obviously not in here at the moment.  Is she with the Prince?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:16 am

Nyx's attention drifted to the ornate box in Miriel's hands, the Nosferatu does nothing to hide her curiosity.

She's not here, you're probably better off asking Fred.

She gestured with her thumb to the Malkavian as she spoke.

Or Claudia. I have her number if you like I can give her a call and ask for you? The last I heard of her she was with Fred and her Haven had blown up, I was with Primogen Theo and Claudia at the time.

Curiosity finally get's the better of her and she asked what was on her mind. She leant forward making the leather trench coat creak slightly.

What's with the box anyway?

Storyteller - Nyx's appearance:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:10 pm

Duncan thinks for a moment about what Nyx has said, although his attention returns to the moment when the Nosferatu asks about the box.

It contains personal effects, which belonged to a friend of Laure.  Claudia too.  He died in the Sabbat attack a few months ago.  We just visited Claudia; I doubt she knows where Laure is.  I'll ask Fred in a bit; I don't want to interrupt his conversation.  Or maybe I'll just call Laure again.

Duncan glances over at the group near Fred, and indicates them with a nod of his head.
Who are the people with Fred?  I recognize the woman; she was here in Elysium the night I was presented, although she left rather... abruptly.  But I don't think I've seen the man before.  Nice suit, though.  Is that the Prince's childe?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:27 pm

Nyx's eye drifted from Duncan, she took in the other Kindred with a slight expression of curiosity. It is only when Duncan spoke again that she looked back to him.

Ah...

Yes, that would probably be your best option regarding that matter.

Was all she said on the contents of the box, she did not pry further into that topic. When the Brujah enquired whom Fred was speaking with she glanced in the same direction.

Neve Rosetti, Ventrue Harpy. The other gentleman is Armand Colin, as you suspected he is the Prince's childe.

It was obvious by her tone of voice that she had not met the two Ventrue either, but knew them by description. The Nosferatu paused for a long moment as she considered something and then asked:

Do you know where I can find Mr Griffin tonight?

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Thank you.  Perhaps I'll be able to meet both of them tonight.

Duncan takes out his cell phone, but doesn't use it right away.  Instead, he thinks about Nyx's question for a moment, with a slight furrow appearing between his eyebrows.

Griffin?  Yes, I can tell you where to find him.  Talking to him is another matter, though.  He's on leave from his chantry now... some kind of personal business.  William and I visited him last night, on a matter that had the support of both his Regent, and Theodore Jacob.  M. Griffin was helpful enough, but I got the feeling he didn't like the interruption.  But it's your decision.

Duncan describes the location of Griffin's haven at the 'Aux Mots Bleus', and how to get there.  He finishes by repeating:  Your call, but I hope your business is fairly important, or he's liable to just tell you "Get lost."

The Brujah turns his attention back to his phone.  After a moment of thought, he sends a brief text message.
Laure:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Nyx couldn't help but smile at his enthusiasm to meet them, she was far more reclusive it seemed.

Be sure to conduct yourself properly then, I heard Neve makes a hobby of breaking Kindred publicly if she takes offence.

Nyx spoke softly, she tried not to gossip of others, however, she did not wish to be blamed if something went awry with the introduction to this particular Harpy.

The Nosferatu perked up and withdrew a small notebook from an inner pocket, dutifully wrote the directions down so as to ensure she would not get lost.

Thank you, I can try, if he refuses me, he refuses me I will have answers eventually I just believe he would be quicker than my alternatives.

There was another pause as she thought to herself. When Nyx spoke again they could hear the uncertainty in her voice and that she expected them to say no.

After the box is delivered, do you have any free time?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:41 pm

Right as they were talking about Laure, the wolf shows up before even Duncan needs to send his message. Laure walks in Elysium, with a determined look on her face, probably a way not to show any weakness to the court about what happened to her workshop the night before. She doesn't come alone, she's at the arm of Jerome Lehin. Once they are inside the deambulatoire, Laure and Jerome gives a quick look around to notice everyone present. Laure then excuses herself from her clanmate and goes on to see Gosuin.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Duncan sees Laure and Jerome enter the deambulatoire, and deletes the text message he was just about to send.
Good.  She's here.

The Brujah neonate turns to Nyx with a smile.  Thanks, I think I can play nice if I have to.  Good luck with Griffin.

As Duncan catches Miriel's eye, and nods toward Jerome to indicate that they should move closer to the Toreador, Nyx's question reclaims his attention and causes him to face her again.

We were planning to meet William, a new Tremere apprentice, over at the Regent hotel after this.  Well, in the foyer, anyway.  He thought we should talk to M. Kersten on a matter we were involved in.  Why?  What did you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:30 am

Nyx watched Duncan, though she at least had the respect towards him to do so openly.When he wishes her luck with Griffin she inclined her head with thanks.

She nodded her head slightly when he explains what he's doing.

One of the Brood has gone missing, he was looking into the Kine disappearances before he vanished. We got a blip on his mobile phone and I need someone to come with me..

The Nosferatu goes on to explain where, and it was the Europe Plaza (in between Quinconces and the Lake.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:39 pm

Duncan listens as Nyx explains the situation.  He nods sympathetically, although his words aren't encouraging.

The 'Brood'... is that what you call your fellow Nosferatu?  I'm afraid I've been told that the current situation has priority, due to Sabbat interest.  Although we encountered a bit of a roadblock recently.  The Brujah neonate frowns, and looks toward the balcony, where Doctor headed only moments ago.  Duncan looks back at Nyx, still frowning, and adds:  You probably heard something about that, if your clan shares information like I've been told.

Whether or not I'm available probably depends on what we hear from Kersten... and whether Theodore and Doctor have come to an understanding.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:10 pm

Fred suddenly, begins looking around mid-convo and seems to spot something of interest when he looks towards Duncan, Miriel and Carrion (aka Nyx).

Ah, please pardon me miss Rosetti and mister Colin, I need to excuse myself for a moment.
Terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
Fred gives a short bow and walks towards the group mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Neve:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:47 am

Neve:
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:19 pm

A tall man (a little over 1.80m) enters the Theatre, he's wearing a black suit and has his long light brown hair gathered with a ponytail, he hasn't been to a gathering like these for quite sometime but it is clear that he is used to them.
As he enters he takes a look around the theater, seeing some familiar faces, one in particular.
He looks in Armand's direction and decides to head there, and as he approaches he notices another familiar face leaving, but keeps heading towards Armand with a subtle smile.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Armand, sitting with Neve, takes notice of Eric's arrival and waves at him in a welcoming manner.

Neve:

Soon after, Celine comes up the stairs in a very hasted pace, scared as if she had seen a ghost, and enters Gosuin's room without any kind of respect towards her Prince  and Domitor in reunion with Laure Nolveaux. The court can distinctively hear a "What ?!" from the Prince as he steps out with both Celine and Laure seemingly waiting for someone to show up at the stairs. Celine stays on the side, behind.
As warned, someone does show at the stairs, it's William Wolvenheart, quickly followed by Tarcisus who's having a sneaky smile on his face. Armand and everyone else who is sitting are quick to stand, tense. The Tremere has his cane in his left hand, as well as an unusual object ; a greenish bracelet that does not by all means match anything else he wars (a semi-formal dark grey suit, with hat and city shoes, maybe a little outdated..). The Lord steps in front of Gosuin, not too close, certainly aware of the general tension in the Elysium because of his mere presence (fact that seems to amuse the Tremere). As he does that, William moves towards Duncan and Nyx.

(Tarcisus) Ah, My Prince !

Gosuin doesn't let his eyes of the Tremere, waiting for him to speak his business, which he does by lifting his left arm (with his cane, but he is careful not to point to anything with it), showing the bracelet on his wrist.
(Tarcisus) It has come to my understanding that you are looking for this item.

Gosuin makes a vague nod. Whispers ca be heard in the court, people paying attention... It seems Duncan, Miriel, Nyx, Fred and William are the most attentive, discussing the subject between them. A very attentive person not paying attention to Tarcisus, and close enough to the the neonates, will see that Nyx had asked what the object is. William remains silent; but Duncan, who seems more blunt than usual, whispers back: “It’s bullshit, that’s what it is.”
(Gosuin) Is this the object which has been causing ruckus in my domain, hm ?

The Tremere takes it off, and shows it a little closer.
(Tarcisus) The one Vranken gave her life for. It is now yours, my Prince. Truly a masterpiece for such an ancient artifacts, Vesparian era, taken to the beloved Burdigala by the roman settlers. It is a protection against mortal mercenaries that hunt our blood for their own purposes.

Tarcisus takes another step, and offers the bracelet to Gosuin, who takes it after an hesitation. He then goes on with more detail about generals, local Roman governors... but also mythical kindred, myths and legends of the city, "it is said that the master behind.." kind of talk.

Intelligence+Academics>5:

Seeing that the encounter is pacifist enough, Laure moves towards Duncan, William and Nyx, while Miriel moves towards Jerome Lehin who was left alone. A good fifteen minutes of talk about history, while Gosuin observes the object, the Prince finally cuts the Tremere.
(Gosuin) Very well then. A protection against.. hm.. Celine ?

Celine approaches at once, while Gosuin puts on the bracelet. In a slight movement, he touches her shoulder with his wrist, which causes the seneschal to step back and gasp in pain, throwing herself on the floor, and seemingly crying in shock. The reaction surprises Gosuin, but he doesn't seem worried about his ghoul. Tarcisus nods, smiling at what happened, satisfied. Fred is the only one to react to Celine's pain, as he tries to move on closer to help the ghoul, but Nyx is on the way and not letting him go.
(Tarcisus) Consider this as a token of appreciation, as you have have been welcoming enough to my presence for certain matters. I won't be bold enough to ask officially for your word of acceptance, Prince Gosuin, as I am leaving tonight.

In a very strange way, it's easy to see that Tarcisus is actually fully sincere about his words. Gosuin nods with a slight smile.
(Gosuin) If this brings peace to my domain, then so be it.
(Tarcisus) Farewell then.

After such exchange, Tarcisus steps back then turns and leaves, seemingly forgetting he has come with William.

Last edited by Claudia on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:28 pm

After calming down from having stopped to witness the frightening conversation, Eric goes over to Armand with a now big smile, after all, it's not everyday you get to see the Prince that worried.
He gets to where Armand is

Armand, it's been a while, how've you been? He then leans and whispers into Armand's ear
Armand:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:07 am

Once Tarcisus leaves, Duncan offers the box he’s carrying to Laure. She recognizes the personal items inside to be from a deceased friend. She thanks Duncan, but she is puzzled about how he came by it. He is reluctant to answer, merely saying that it was from Thomas’ old home. When Laure asks how he found where her friend lived, he finally says that her dead friend contacted Catherina Giovanni, and asked for his friends to be given these items. Laure doesn’t believe this at first, saying that Kindred do not become ghosts; but Duncan shrugs and says that is how he and Miriel found the address, and knew which items to take.

An outside observer can notice that there was an exchange of an object which seemed to cause nostalgia on the Toreador. She then looked a bit confused, before plain doubtful, and finally accepting. She left Duncan, Miriel, Nyx and Fred after having had obtained information.

Gosuin offered his hand to Celine so she'd stand and get better, she seems to go better as tears are held back. The coterie is approached by the Prince who offers the bracelet to anyone interested in examining it, claiming it to be useless to him. Nyx takes it and inspects it, finally putting it on. Gosuin says they can keep it for now in quite a discrete way (but an outside observer will see that he isn't wearing it anymore once he leaves the group). They discuss a few trivial matters in quite a casual way.

When the Prince states his desire to meet with Lyle Kersten, who has gone missing since much earlier during the evening, to discuss matters with him, Fred offers to look for him. The Prince is more than happy to have the neonates run the errand for him, and he accepts. He leaves the neonates alone.

Fred, Nyx, Duncan and William leave Elysium.

Once things have calmed down and Tarcisus has left, Armand sighs with some kind of relief. He smiles at his friend's whisper and nods.

(Armand) I have been fine, and you ? I am not even surprised. I guess he really gave up on the city, I guess we should take that as good news. Madame Rosetti, you do remember Eric Artevelt, don't you ?

He smiles to the harpy and seems quite eager to be in the company of both clanmates of his, as if he had felt lonely lately. Both Ventrue can notice that he's keeping an eye on his Sire who is going back to the room he was in earlier, leaving all doors open, being available for anyone needing to meet with him.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:37 am

He notices the group that leaves Elysium and smiles at Armand hoping he will realize what he is thinking, he then turns to the harpy

A pleasure to see you Madame Rosetti, I must say it is nice to be with you here today, I haven't been to this kind of event in quite some time, they are more exciting than I remember.

Eric stares at the room where the Prince is now, wondering whether Gosuin would want to see him.
He turns to Armand

Do you think I should make my presence known to our Prince, or has one old friend been enough for this evening?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:01 am

Armand can't help a chuckle when asked whether Eric should introduce himself properly to the Prince for his official presence in town. He also can't help to observe his seemingly younger and beautiful clanmate for an instant as she plays with blood. He speaks a bit lower the first sentence, expressing both shock and amazement, before going back to his enthusiast and habitual tone.
(Armand) How can you drink that... Well Eric, as much as I would love to watch you go and present yourself right now, I do doubt the vain amusement will be worth the consequences.. So, should I fill you both on the details ?

Knowing he'll have at least one of the other two agree to being informed, and once he gets such confirmation, Armand explains in brief words a few of the latest gossip and rumors he's heard. [It's also a way for the ST to give in some sort of summary to both new players Very Happy]
(Armand) So far, Wednesday was presentation night as you've heard, there were rumors about new arrivals in town and Prince Gosuin decided to ask Madame Nolveaux to organize an event for them to observe the Traditions.. which they did. He doesn't seem too convinced. However, Armand wasn't present that night, so his information is second hand. From whom, that's anyone's guess. It seemed that even Kersten decided to show up and speak with the newly arrived or newly embraced. There is a new Toreador, childe of Nolveaux, Lauren Perrot, but she did not please us with her presence for so long. A foreign Brujah came as well, he seemed to be a contact of Jacob's but he did request the Tremere to confirm his lineage, breaking miss Vonigner's shoulder in the process. His name is Duncan Oliver. There is also two other Toreador arrival, both from the new continent ; Raekel Montalbain, who, it seems, knew Kersten, and Miriel de Boucher. A Spanish messenger, Estela Aguilar, also came in to deliver some virtual files from her sire's findings in Madrid. Said sire was an infiltrated of ours, alas he was killed. We also found out that Fred did not die during the December attacks, so someone has messed up census, am I right ? Kersten also presented two neonates who were in transit, and a third one arrived later on, you know about Tremere movings in and out in other cities, it seems even our Tremere is open for new apprentices.

The Ventrue doesn't seem to think having more Tremere in town is something good, the prospects worry him even.
(Armand) Madame Rosetti, I've heard you had taunted miss Vonigner because she bled after she had tested the Brujah's lineage ? Such outburst seemed to worry enough Kersten to warn his own sire about it, hence Tarcisus' presence... Or so was the excuse he used to come with his assistant, Mikael Horsman.

Doubtful of the true reasons why Tarcisus and Mikael came to town, he leaves it to anyone's guess.
(Armand) For some strange reason the Sabbat has decided to take a grudge against Primogen Jacob, as well as the old Chantry, the Saint Eloi Church. Say, Madame Rosetti, you remember Elisabeth Vranken's tragic death ? It seems she was killed by Jacob because she was looking for something in his Domain. The Tremere said they did find such something.. which is that object. He means the bracelet Tarcisus gave to Gosuin as he makes a slight gesture towards Celine. So how come did the Sabbat find out about said item, and its alleged location..

He pauses a brief instant, then nods and smiles as he found something of interest, and continues on to another topic with a sly tone, certainly amused about it.
(Armand) I also recall Catherina Giovanni tried to seduce Griffin while he was playing cards against the new Brujah. I heard last night that he has been "on leave" since then, I wonder if he's gone over to that loose woman's bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:36 pm

To Neve:
I'm hoping to stay as long as I can, but like many times before only time will tell, after all as circumstances vary I may find it better to leave the town.
Deciding that seeing the prince would not be wise at the moment he proceeds to listen carefully to the information Armand presents.
Eric finds what Armand is telling very interesting, there seem to be many recent embraces, but what he finds most interesting is the way that Armand describes the interactions between the clans and its members.

To Armand:
It would seem that many things have happened in this small period of time, I guess the modern nights are quite lively, or at least their kindred are.
Eric begins to look around the place in search of the one with the glasses of blood, watching Neve drinking her glass has made him a little thirsty
Do you think they have gingerhead's blood?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:26 am

Armand nods and listens as Eric explains whether he'll stay or not. He agrees to what his clan mate say, and confirms about the recent embrace.
(Armand) We also just saw Doctor present a new Nosferatu. What is odd is that all neonates, with the exception of this new Nosferatu (and only God knows where they find them) and Lauren Perrot, are in fact foreigners to the city.

He's careful to observe what Eric say about ginger, as if noting the information of importance.
(Armand) They might, but would you really risk telling a servant of the Prince of your blood preference ? Or sniffing all glasses until one triggers your senses like your average Gangrel?

He's a bit sarcastic about it, willingful to play with his friend's thirst. It's clear it's shocking to Armand to see other Ventrues feed in public, especially from stale, second hand, unknown blood.
Tonight not being an official gathering night, the blood offered is limited. Servants are only two, plus Celine who is slowly moving downstairs to make sure nobody comes upstairs that isn't invited. After all, kindred are expected to feed before a social kindred event, providing snacks isn't an usual part of the deal, although most try and have blood available in case it's necessary.

Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:04 am

Eric can't help but chuckle a little when thinking of himself acting like a Gangrel, but it's true, he's being careless, being among clanmates again seems to have caused him to relax perhaps too much.
So the city is becoming a sort  of attraction to foreign kindred? What about the locals, how do they feel about all this gathering of new and foreign neonates?
He knows that when a town begins to attract so much attention something is bound to occur, not to mention that the new embraces are not the only sign of a turmoil forming, after all the appearance of Tarcisus while harmless so far has made the Ventrue nervous.
The memories of Tarcisus' last time in the city are still burnt into his mind, these seem to be troublesome times
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Nyx has left Elysium just after Tarcisus had left, along with Duncan.

"An attraction".. Armand seems to be amused at the idea, he nods thoughtfully about it.

(Armand) I am certain we would do a stellar job to impress them. As long as no Parisian show up, and as long as we're not over populated, I don't mind if they are embraced locally or elsewhere. Locals ? My contacts weren't too happy about it, but Prince Gosuin needs to fill in the spots left by our deceased. For security reasons, mostly... Being so permissive about entrances is a way for him to gain more support by his subjects. Who am I to tell, after all, I am his Childe, I do like him, and I like him being Prince.

He's honest, but it's clear to the two other Ventrue that Armand has sided with his sire in a very thoughtful way ; he weighted pros and cons, and made a rational choice. Of course his appreciation of his sire was a feature he took into account, but it wasn't just plain blunt loyalty. And Gosuin probably knows it, which is why Armand speaks so openly about it.
(Armand) Well considering what they've _Tarcisus and Prince Gosuin, that is_ just said, my guess is that such bracelet was the artifact the Sabbat was looking for. I heard Doctor complain earlier, before the Tremere showed up, that said foreign Neonates had gone into Nosferatu territory without permission, seemingly searching for this object. The Tremere had said it was in their possession all along.

The Ventrue pauses a moment, thinking about the situation.
(Armand) Let us be honest, I am willing to believe the Tremere's statement, as whoever organized this attack didn't know they had moved their chantry from the Church to the Hotel back in 1946.  If one is going to organize an attack to retrieve some magical object which is believed to be either in Tremere hands, or in Jacob's domain, one should at least have the decency to at least attack the current Chantry, and not some deserted church that was left as a refuge for the local Gargoyle. However... What does it do, well, it seems it hurt the Seneschal, Celine, my sire's trusted ghoul. Tarcisus did mention something about "protection against hunters of our blood". A protection against independent ghouls ?

He gives a quick look around, then leans a little so he's sure only Neve and Armand can hear him.
(Armand) I do think the Tremere lied and gave a fake artifact to our Prince, just so they could look for such object without having more people messing in their affairs. But if it's said to be in Jacob's domain, the Brujah must be informed, Jacob wouldn't allow Tremere archaeology happen in his domain just like that..

He leans back.
(Armand) The librarian, Corinna Ansons, informed me that Griffin was on some sort of a "leave" from his clan. I was planning on visiting him a bit later, as we have a pending business. Without saying it, he's inviting both his clanmates to come with him if they wish to. If he has anything to do with it.. If my information is correct, he just so happens to be the childe of the Tremere that died from Jacob's hand because she was looking for that object in his domain. Maybe he'd like to take a revenge against the Brujah for destroying Vranken ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Grand Théâtre
Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next